CHAPTER 4

A flying Tteokbokki's love story
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER 4:

Jihye was really nervous for her date. After taking up some time in the shower she walked out of the bathroom determined to choose something nice to wear.

 It was 5:30 which meant she had only an hour to get dressed. She wasn’t freaked out like previously when she was coming home, rather she was pretty calm. That was all thanks to Mina who helped her choose her outfit and her make-up.

Or so she thought.

What was left was to choose between blue jeans or black jeans. After looking at them for a couple of seconds she decided to go with black jeans, since they were classy and black fitted her better. She wore them immediately and then moved on to the next step.

What should she wear as a blouse?

T-shirt? Buttoned up shirt?

She wore them both to see which one was better. In her eyes both of them were great. The buttoned up shirt was giving a more formal tone to the whole outfit with each cream color but it was a bit too much for a date. Right?

She then wore the T-shirt. It was a simple white T-shirt with a v-neck. Not that deep to be considered inappropriate, it shown only a bit of her cleavage.

She then saw her shelf in the mirror and decided that this outfit was okay. Actually she thought it was more than okay! She looked both classy and y, but not the cheap y the other y the natural one, the one that you don't even have to try for.

Up next was the make-up and the hair. She put on a bit of eyeliner and mascara and wore a lip balm that was creamy color since the bright colors didn’t suit with her skin tone. She let her hair down since she didn’t like them up even though she looked really cute when she had her hair up she just didn’t like them that way.

Satisfied with her shelf she looked at the clock that read 6:20. She should as well hurry up. She grabbed her favorite leather jacket and headed out of her bedroom. She grabbed her phone, money and keys and wore her favorite white converses and walked out of the house.

She walked to the bus stop and waited for the bus to arrive. It would take her 20 minutes to arrive to the meeting place. She catched the bus just on time and sat down in one of the front rows.

She was really nervous. Is she okay in that outfit? Is she not? Would Jackson like the way she dressed or is it too casual for a first date? I mean most of the girls wear cute dresses and short skirts, but that is not her type at all. She did like dresses, but it’s chilly outside and if she wore one and went to the amusement park she would probably get cold and Jackson would think that she was an idiot and she didn’t want to embarrass her shelf in front of him.

Oh what would she do! She took some deep breaths.

Okay Jihye you can do it fighting!! She said to her self to cheer up.

After 6 bus stops she stopped in the correct one and walked out of the bus to go to the meeting place.

With each step she took, she could feel her heart thumping fast. She was that nervous.

She walked for 5 minutes until she got in the meeting place where there was standing Jackson playing with his phone. She was shocked with how handsome he was in his casual clothes.

She got closer and closer until she was in a hearing distance she gulped nervously and quickly said.

“Hey” She softly spoke and she saw Jackson lifting his head up from his phone looking shocked.

 

Jackson’s Pov:

He was 15 minutes earlier in the meeting place. He was feeling really nervous and the time didn’t seem to move fast. It was 6:47 and his heart was going to explode from the whole nervousness. He had never dated before not to say that he had never met a girl except for some group projects, but still they were group projects and they waited for one or two girls while they were three boys so no that times he was not nervous heck he wasn’t even concerned.

But this time it was different. She was not someone simple, nor she was someone he was going to have a project together.

She was the girl he was crushing on since last week. It was too soon to call it love, but he liked her and this date was going to confirm if she was worthy his time and of course his heart.

It was 6:58 and he was even more nervous than before. He then started doubting his attire. Are jeans ok? What about my shirt is it too casual? The snapback is it okay? Or do I look like an idiot who is trying to copy the swag style? Ugh I just can’t. He couldn’t stop thinking, about him; eventually he saw a pair of converses right in front of him and a soft voice greeting him shyly.

He lifted his head up from his phone screen only to be greeted, by the most beautiful sight he had ever seen!!
There she was standing in her whole glory with her black jeans and leather jacket and yet she seemed so y, yet classy and he loved it. From the way her hair fell down to her shoulders so softly to her plump lips that she had toned just enough to make them more kissable than they already are.

 

Jackson for once in his life was speechless.

She was beautiful no scratch that she was Gorgeous and she was gorgeous only for him and he may say he liked it, he liked it a lot.

He broke into a smile a y smile I may say.

“Hey” He greeted back. “Are you ready to go?” He asked once more.

Jihye smiled back at him. “I’m ready, but where are we going?” She asked totally curious of his plans.

Jackson walked a bit closer toward her and whispered to her ear. “You’ll see.” And then walked away leaving Jihye a blushing mess and with a thumping heart.

Soon she catched walked beside Jackson who couldn’t stop smiling.

“So…” He started talking to prevent him self from doing anything silly or say something silly and of course to prevent him self from jumping to her. She was way too y for his self to take.

He cleared his voice and continued. “What did you do today?”

Jihye smiled softly. She liked how Jackson was so casual and the fact that he was not staring at her cleavage but her face.

“Nothing much!” She answered simply. “I talked a bit with my friend while we were returning home and then I started getting ready for our…” She stopped looking embarrassed, something that Jackson found adorable and tried t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter