CHAPTER 2

A flying Tteokbokki's love story
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

CHAPTER 2:

After meeting up with Mina her best friend at the front of the university they both went to their own university buildings, since they majored to different subjects. She majored in Math.

She always loved math. Since she was a kid her favorite thing was to solve all those difficult problems in math class. Now she has a chance to finally become a Math teacher or even to help in different projects that included math.

The good thing is that she found the class easily. A31.

It was easy since they had a plan with the classes as soon as you get in the building.

She walked inside the class that was filled with chatters and laughs. She sighed she didn’t know anyone in here! And the fact that she came late didn’t help either.

 How she missed Mina.

While she was walking to find a sit she bumped into some guy that she didn’t see.

“Oh I’m so sorry” she apologized.

The guy turned around a bit surprised.

“Oh its fine, don’t worry about it.” Ha gave her a killer smile. “I’m Jaebum, by the way” He extended his hand. Jihye took it feeling embarrassed.

“Jihye. Nice to meet you.” She shook his hand.

 They looked at each other awkwardly and Jihye embarrassed bowed one more time and walked away. She sat in the fifth row and quickly straightened up and tried to find her cool again.

Soon the teacher came in and her first class started!
After 3 hours and a lot of talking, Jihye walked out feeling ready to meet with Mina.

The met in front of the gates and started walking toward their homes direction.

“So…What did you do today?” She found her shelf asking her friend.

“Well English is really interesting you know. I think my favorite subject is going to be English literature. It’s really interesting learning about writer’s life and reading their books. I’m going to love it trust me.” Mina answered enthusiastically while looking at her. Well she seemed excited for sure.

Jihye sighted. This was not actually what she wanted to hear from her. Yeah of course and she cared about her best friend and how are her classes going, but this was not what she wanted to hear right now and so continued with her next question which was more interesting.

“Did you meet any hot guys? My class is full of them. After all, they were right all the hot guys are majoring in either math or science!” She stated a bit too happy. And she was right.

Most boys have a thing about numbers and weird stuff that are not easily accepted from girls.

She saw her friend thinking about it for a while.

Don’t tell me there are only girls in her major. That for sure.

“Now that I thing about it, if bumming to a third year with glasses, deep voice and tall considered y, then yes I did meet one.” Mina said like she was saying the weather to her friend.

“Wait” Jihye stopped her train of thoughts. “Did you just say that you met a third year, scratch that a hot as third year and you tell me only now? How did you bump into each other in the first place?” Jihye was screaming enthusiastically in front of Mina. She was smiling too, like she won the lottery. And she totally had a reason to smile like an idiot. It’s Mina we are talking about. The only thing that could make her interested in some guy or even pay attention to some guy would be only if he was disguised in some pizza like costume. And here she was bumping to some y guy.

“Well, I happened to be lost and I needed directions from someone otherwise I would be late and I saw them coming my way and I just asked them and Chanyeol, that’s his name, was the only one who answered.” Mina said nonchalant about her meeting with Chanyeol.

Jihye on the other hand was going crazy.

“Oh my Gosh you just called him by his name. I can picture it already you and him as the perfect couple. Omo I need to find myself a boyfriend too.” She said while pouting. “Does he have any hot friends? Introduce me to some of them. Pleaseeee” Jihye by now was looking at Mina with puppy eyes.

Soon she got disappointed, by Mina’s sigh.

 

“As much as I would love to introduce you to one of them, I can’t, because I only know Chanyeol and I don’t think that we are going to meet any time soon.”

Jihye immediately changed posture since she realized her friend isn’t going to help her. It’s not like she can and they were already outside Mina’s apartment building.

“Well it can’t be helped then” Jihye said with a sigh.” Anyways see tomorrow I’ll call you before sleeping and good luck with the little monster” She said a bit too happily for her friends liking.

Okay sorry and thank you. I’ll catch up with you later.”
Mina bid her goodbyes with her friend and went inside the building.
After seeing her friend walking inside the building she went on her own way toward her house.

Man she was tired and bored. Mina had to go to her work and she didn’t have anything to do.

After browsing the internet for a couple of hours she got bored. She left her laptop on the side and walked toward her kitchen to make something for her shelf.

What could she eat? How about a sandwich!
It doesn’t sound bad and it’s not difficult to make.
While she was preparing her sandwich she heard her phone ringing.

She immediately picked it up.

“Hey Mina!” She answered surprised. “What happened? Does the little guy gives you a hard time, again?” When she was working Mina called Jihye only when that little guy was giving her a hard time.

“Actually no.” She sounded serious, way too serious. “I just got informed that I don’t have to work for the day. So what do you want to do? Mina asked with enthusiasm.

A smile made its way on Jihye’s face.

“Let me think.” After a long pause Jihye answered. “How about we grab some street food?” Well she was hungry and she really missed their outings.

“Okay. Let’s do that. I’ll wait for you in the front of my apartment’s building.”  Was Mina’s answer and they hanged up the phone.

She headed toward her bedroom to get ready. She wore a simple shirt and jeans she made sure to wear something warm because it was starting to get really cold lately.

After about 15 she was standing in front of Mina’s apartment.

“Hey let’s go.” Jihye shouted with enthusiasm.

They walked for a while until they stopped in front of the most famous street food Tteokbokki. They walked in and Jihye immediately ordered, since she couldn’t wait anymore.

They took their plates and sat on the counter since it was the only vacant place. As they were eating they heard a lot of commotion coming from a table behind them. They turned their heads around and saw a group of boys fighting over the last bite.

She brushed it off and turned her attention to their table.

“Oh shoot. We are finis

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter