Chapter 4 - Reveal? Or not?

Band Love♡ [discontinued~Sorry TAT]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

MiA's team: MiA, Jiweol, Younghyun, Junhyeok and Wonpil

Sungjin's team: Sungjin, Jaehyung, Sowoon, Seojung and Dowoon

"Where is she?" Jaehyung thought as he stood at the corridor of the classrooms. He started checking classroom by classroom. Sowoon was in an abandoned classroom and laid her head on the table. "Hey! Do you... perhaps... wanna talk about it?" Sowoon lifted her head to see Jaehyung standing in front of her. "If you don't wanna talk about it, it's fine. I'm just here to check on you. Your friends are worried about you." Jaehyung sat down beside Sowoon while she laid her head on the table again. She is not ready to talk about it, not when she couldn't trust another person yet.

On the other side

While day6 were waiting for an explanation, the girls just sat and kept quiet thinking on how to break the story to them. "It's... It's a long story. And to be honest, we won't be saying the story in detail unless Seojung and Sowoon agrees." MiA began and all the boys perked up and listened. MiA continued, "All in all, we know that new girl. We used to be friends with her." "She's a b**ch." Jiweol spat out and continued, "She betrayed Seojung and made use of Sowoon eonnie. You guys probably won't believe it but don't let her join any of our teams. For the full story, let's just wait until Seojung and Sowoon eonnie are willing to say it, is it okay with you guys?" The boys looked at the girls in shock. "S-Sure. We won't let her join us then! Don't worry about it!" Wonpil smiled as he finished his sentence. "Yeah. Why don't we find Jaehyung hyung and Sowoon? We'll get some dessert? I don't think anyone's in the mood for project anyway." Younghyun suggested as he typed in the chatroom when everyone nodded.

Jaehyung took out his phone as it vibrated.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter