Chapter 6 - First Project meetup

Band Love♡ [discontinued~Sorry TAT]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

MiA's team: MiA, Jiweol, Younghyun, Junhyeok and Wonpil

Sungjin's team: Sungjin, Jaehyung, Sowoon, Seojung, Dowoon and Hyeri

As agreed, Sungjin's team met up in the school library for the project while MiA's team were at a fastfood restaurant.

"Each of us will research one part and I'll compile them together. Okay?" Sungjin concluded after several discussions. "Sungjin oppa, will it be better if Sowoon eonnie research 2 parts instead? She is good at it and she can find them in a very short time!" Hyeri said as she smirked to Sowoon. "Really? But I don't think it is fair to Sowoon. Sowoon-ah, is that fine with you?" Before Sowoon could answer, Jaehyung spoke up "Ya! Hyeri, if you don't wanna do yours, you can gladly quit our team you know?". "Jaehyung oppa, that wasn't what I meant! I was just..." Hyeri tried to explain herself but apparently failed. "Sungjin, let's stick to what you said earlier, and..." Jaehyung turned to Hyeri, "stop calling me oppa. Im having goosebumps all over me!" Sowoon and Seojung smiled at Jaehyung's remark. The 3 boys smiled as they saw the 2 girls smile.

On the other side

"Nice! We are finally done splitting the parts!" Wonpil cheered. "I wonder how's eonnie and Jung doing." Jiweol sulked at the thought of Hyeri. "Don't worry! Im sure they are doing fine!" Junhyeok said as he pat Jiweol on her shoulders. "Since we are done with splitting the parts, should we meet Sungjin's team before heading home to do research?" Younghyun suggested. "Oh! Okay! We can go to my parents' BBQ shop!" MiA said as all of them started packing.

MiA: Sungjin, Sowoon, Jaehyung, Jung and Dowoon! Let's meet at my parents' BBQ shop once you guys are done!^^

Dowoon: We will hurry before Younghyun hyung eats up everything!! ㅋㅋㅋ

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter