Chapter 2 - Who's that girl?

Band Love♡ [discontinued~Sorry TAT]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

MiA's team: MiA, Jiweol, Younghyun, Junhyeok and Wonpil

Sungjin's team: Sungjin, Jaehyung, Sowoon, Seojung and Dowoon

First week of school went by and today's a weekend. Finally! Weekends where everyone love, even the 2 bands! Weekends meant having to practice songs they loved/wrote (a.k.a doing what they love). Projects? Well, they decided to do it after school on the weekdays instead.

At Sowoon's house

"Eonnie! There's not much food left in the fridge." Jiweol exclaimed and walked out of the kitchen. The girls are all at Sowoon's house hanging out before heading to the studio for practice. They often take turns (in pairs) to get groceries for Sowoon's house since they are the ones eating up those food and drinks. "Sowoon! Jung! Your turn to get groceries! We'll eat before we hit the studio for practice!" MiA laid down of the sofa looking at Sowoon and Seojung. "Alright. Come on Jung!" Sowoon and Seojung stood up from the sofa and left the house, leaving MiA and Jiweol.

On the other side

The boys are at a studio practicing their songs. "Hyung! Can we take a break? I'm thirsty!" Junhyeok stopped playing his keyboard, with the rest slowly putting down their instruments. "I'm hungry too! Can we get some snacks?" Younghyun commented as he pats his stomach. "Aish! Jaehyung hyung, can you get us some snacks and drinks? I'll treat!" Sungjin took out his wallet and passed the money to Jaehyung. The rest cheered. "Fine, since it's your treat! Haha! Wonpil! Come on!" Jaehyung stood up and walked out of the studio. "Awww~ why me? Jaehyung hyung! Wait up!" Wonpil whined and ran after Jaehyung as the rest laughed.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter