Chapter 1 - 2 bands?

Band Love♡ [discontinued~Sorry TAT]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Man! Nice to know we're in the same class this year! Haha!" Jaehyung stated as he and his buddies (Sungjin, Junhyeok, Younghyun, Wonpil and Dowoon) walked in the class. "Yeah man! Gonna be an awesome year!" Younghyun highfived Jaehyung. All of them settled down sitting in pairs.

"Omg! Have you guys heard? Our class has got 2 different bands!"

"Wow! We got a show then!"

"I know right! They're probably gonna challenge one another!"

"I'm so curious about the 2 bands! I heard one's a girlband and the other's boyband!"

"Girlband? are they pretty then?" The students in the class are all gossiping without knowing one of the bands (Day6) is in the class.

The boys (Day6) laughed at their classmates for not knowing who the band members are and at the same time had the same thought "Another band? Girlband? Interesting..." Just then, their lecturer came in.

"Everyone settle down! I'm Miss Jung. Before we start, let's introduce..." Before Miss Jung could continue she was interrupted by the students who walked in and bowed. "I'm sorry we're late" Said one of them. "Go get your seats and don't be late next time!" The students, 4 to be exact quickly took the seats located at the back near the door. "Alright, now let's all introduce ourselves before the lesson starts!" The students in the class started introducing themselves one by one.

 

"What a boring class!" Wonpil commented as he stretched himself. The rest of them just nodded, some yawned. "Let's go eat! I'm starving!" Younghyun, the forever-hungry-one said as he dashed to the canteen with the rest trailing behind.

"Guys, I'm thinking if that girlband are those girls that were late!" Junhyeok started after they got their food. "My sentiments too hyung." Dowoon nodded. "Nah... I don't think so." Said Jaehyung with the rest nodding. "They don't seem like they can play any instrument, not even mentioning singing!" Sungjin continued. "Gosh! I'm so curious now! It'll be cool if we know who they are and make friends! Talk about music together and stuffs!" Younghyun said as he eats his second sandwich.


On the other side

"Eonnie! I heard there's another band in the class besides us!" The maknae among the girls (4You), Seojung started as they were having lunch at the rooftop. "Yeah, they sat beside us in class" Sowoon remarked. "Eonnie, did you do that again?" Jiweol turned to Sowoon. "Ya! You needa stop doing that Sowoon-ah. Wh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter