Chapter 2

Is It Really You?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The Next Day

Taeyeon P.O.V

I woke up from the sound of my room door knocking. "Taeyeon-Ah. Wake up. You have to go back today with your friends." Omma said. "I'm up Omma." I said while stil yawning. "Ok dear. Wake your brother for me. I still have to make breakfast." Omma said. "Okay" I said then i looked at Oppa. He still sleeping. I smile because now i have Oppa with me and know the truth. I just hope he doesn't leave me again. I wanna stay with Oppa and get to know him better. "You know it's rude to stare at people especially when that person is sleeping Taeyeon." Kira said while his eyes still closed. "Ahhh!! Oppa. I thought you were still sleeping?" I asked while still shocked. "I already awake when i hear Mrs.Kim voice." Kira said while open his eyes and stood up. "Sorry Oppa." I said. "It's okay. I missed you too Taeyeon." Kira said while hugging me. i hug him back. "Now let's get ready and have breakfast. I haven't had home cooked meal in a long time." Kira said. I look at him confused at him.

"I thought you have to know how to cook since you were travelling." I asked. "Yeah but it's kinda boring when you cook food for youself when travelling. Besides, i missed Mrs.Kim cooking." Kira said while getting up from the bed and took his towel. "I guess you're right. How about i cook Oppa?" I said. Since Omma teach me how to cook when i was a kid. "Sure. Since my little sister is cooking, that offer i must not reject." Kira said while grinning. I nod at him. "Well let's get ready." Kira said and i nod at him. Kira went to use the other bathroom in the house while i use mine in my room. After getting ready, we both head to the dining room and saw everyone was there. "Morning." Me and Kira said. The other look at us. "Morning Taeyeon." Omma said. "Morning Kira." Appa said. Morning Tae and Kira-Oppa." Taeyeon's friends said. "Morning girls, Mr and Mrs Kim." Kira said. "Come, breakfast is ready." Mrs Kim said. We both nodded and take a sit beside each other. "So Kira, how you been?" Appa asked

"Good. After leaving Taeyeon i go to another one of Mom's friend and stay there for 5 years. She kind to help me to enter school and i study hard. Then after finish primary school i skip to high school since i wanna graduate fast. After i graduate, i said thanks to her and told her i was gonna go travel all over the world and write about what special about the country. Last week, i just come to Japan before i come here in Korea." Kira said while tell all the adventure Oppa had with us. "So you're a traveler and kinda journalist is that right?" Jessica asked. "Yes kinda. But since i'm back i have to find a job and apartment to live." Kira said. "I think the best chance to find a job is Seoul since it's big city." Mr Kim said. "I know and that's why i'm gonna ask Taeyeon and her friend if it's okay for me to ride with them to Seoul." I said. "Of course you can Oppa." I said. "Yup. We all agreed and besides TaeTae is clinging to you." Tiffany said while teasing Taeyeon. I blushed and glare at her. "Haha i already know that. Ask Mr and Mrs Kim when she was baby. She always want to be with me." Kira said while ruffline my hair. I pout at Oppa. "Yeah Taeyeon-Ah. Your brother is right. You always want to be with Kira when you were baby." Mrs Kim said while laughing a little bit. Then we talk about Oppa adventure till we finish eating breakfast.

After breakfast, me and Oppa were finishing our things before going back. "You have everything you need?" Kira asked. "Yeah?? Oppa also done?" I asked. "Yup. Just a little things and i have to shop some new clothes." Kira said fearfully hoping that her little sister is not shopping addict. "Then we must go SHOPPING!!!" I said while my eyes brighting of going shopping since i want to buy some new clothes also. I saw Oppa drop his head and sigh. "Well, it's never hurt to dream. Since she got the shopping genes from Mom." Kira said. "Oh come on Oppa, it's not that bad." I said while smiling at him. Then we heard a knock on the door. "Taeyeon-ah. Manager-Oppa already here. Come on!!" Jessica said. "Ok Sica. We both will be down in a seconds." I said. "Well, let's go." Kira said. I nodded and grab our things and head out to see my Manager-Oppa.

"Hey Taeyeon. How are you and who is this?" Manager asked. "I'm good Oppa. This is my brother. He gonna come with me to see the boss." I said. "Ahhh, ok. Nice to meet you." Manager said while handing out his hand. "Nice to meet you too." Kira sadi while shaking his hand. "Well, you all ready?" Manager asked. "Yeah" everyone said. "Bye Kira and Taeyeon. Call or message us when you get there." Omma said. "Will do Mrs.Kim" Kira said. Then we all head back to my dorm and gonna explain to boss to change my name and hopefully if there's a vacancy. I don't want Oppa to be far away from me.

TIMESKIP (S.M Building)

We finally arrived at the company's buiil

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter