Chapter 1

Is It Really You?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Congratulation!! It's a healthy girl." A Doctor said. "Can i see her and also bring my son also." Mom said. The doctor nodded and told the nurse to bring her son inside to see his little sister. "I'm gonna name you Taeyeon. Taeyeon Yamato." Mom said. The baby still sleeping. "That's a beautiful name Mrs. Yamato" Nurse said. "Thank you." Mom said thankfully. Then she heard the door open revealing her son. Kira Yamato.

Kira P.O.V

I walk inside the room where mom is and i saw Mom was holding a baby. She has this tired look on her face "Hey Mom. You okay?" I asked. "I'm fine Kira. Wanna look at your little sister?" Mom asked and i nodded. I climb up to the bed and saw my little sister. She was sleeping. "Her name is Taeyeon. Wanna hold her?" Mom asked. "Yes Mom." I said while smiling at her. Mom passed her to me while teaching how to hold her. "Hey Taeyeon-ah. I'm your big brother Kira" I said while grinning at her. Then i saw she started to open her eyes. I smile at her and touch her cheek. She smile at me. "Hey Mom. Look she has opened her eyes." I said while looking at Mom and i saw her sleeping i think.

The i hear the machine started to beep. Taeyeon was already crying because of the sound. I panicked and jumped off the bed carefully not letting go of Taeyeon and quickly call a doctor. The doctor quickly rushed to my Mom and start to examine her. I was started to worried about her. I heard the doctor shouting and told the nurse to be quick. "Little boy. Let's go to the nursery to put little Taeyeon there. She will be safe there." A nurse come to me and said. "Okay but what about my Mom?" I asked. "Don't worry she will pull through." nurse said to me. I nodded and follow her to the nursery to put Taeyeon there.

After putting Taeyeon in the nursery, I sat beside her and waited a doctor to come and tell me how's my Mom doing. I was staring at Taeyeon and smile. She was awake and started to move her arms and legs a little bit. "You're so cute Taeyeon-ah" I said while letting my finger touch her and she grip it tightly. I smile at her. Suddenly a doctor came in with a sad look on his face. "Are you Kira Yamato?" Doctor asked me. I nodded. "Uhh Son. I don't know how to say this." Doctor said sadly. "What is it Doctor?" I said while having a bad feeling about it. "Your Mom didn't make it. I try my hardest to save her but i failed. Your Mom passed away." Doctor said to me sadly. I was shocked. Mom passed away leaving me with Taeyeon. I couldn't feel my legs and i drop at the ground and started to cry.

"Listen Son, i know you just 5 years old boy and it's gonna be tough taking care of your little sister." Doctor said. "NO!!!!" I said angrily. "I don't want to be adopted." I said while still crying hard. The doctor sighed. "I know. So that's why i'm gonna tell you how to take care of your little sister."Doctor said. "I know it's gonna be hard and it's not gonna be easy either." I said while getting up and look at Taeyeon. She was sleeping peacefully again. "I'm sorry Son. You have to grow up fast. A kid like you should enjoy your childhood a little longer." Doctor while ruffling my hair. I sniffed and nodded. Then we heard and loud screaming. Me and the doctor quickly look outside and saw a couple of men wearing black outfit carrying a gun. "Uh oh. It's them again." I said fearfully. "Who are they Son?" Doctor asked. "My Dad have a debt to them and a lot of it. Then he left us while Mom still having a baby." I said fearfully while inside my mind i was panic.

If they saw me and Taeyeon. They probably will kill me and Taeyeon. "Damn it. They are mafia from the city." Doctor said slowly not wanting me to hear. "Doctor. Please help me and Taeyeon get out of here. At least till Taeyeon is safe and i don't care if it have to be adopted. I just want her to be safe. At least the mafia don't know about her. They recognise me and i don't care if they sell me or kill me. " I said while looking at doctor pleading. The doctor sighed. Then he order the nurse to be quiet and look out for the baby also asked another doctor to lie to them and tell the person they looking is long gone. The he ask another nurse to hold Taeyeon. "Okay Son. I will help you out. You have to be quiet and silently follow me to my car." Doctor said and i nodded. "Also doctor, keep my mom body till Taeyeon is safe. I wanna bury her myself at her favorite spot at home. I want her to be peaceful in the afterlife. The doctor nodded sadly at me and give me a sad smile. "I will Son. Now let's go. Then start to leave the room quietly and i follow the doctor to his car while the nurse holding Taeyeon. "Okay!! Quickly so the mafia didn't notice us gone." Doctor said and we quickly get in the car and start to head out from the hospital.

After a while, we are far away from the hospital. I sighed in relief. Then i look at Taeyeon and saw she still sleeping. "Miss can i hold her?" I asked. The nurse nodded and gently passing Taeyeon to me. I look at her and she starting to wake up. She was looking and started to get excited to see me. I laugh a little. "Hey Son. Do you know anyone that could take care of Taeyeon?" Doctor asked. I started think then a idea came to me. I told the doctor the adress of the house and started to head to the place. After a while, we arrived to the place. It's Kim's Family household. Her wife is a friend with my Mom. I knock at the door and it start to open and i saw Mr. Kim. "Ah Kira. What are you doing here and who are they also the baby in your arms." Mr. Kim asked. "Hello Mr.Kim. My name is Doctor Neku Sakuraba(It's a character from my favorite video game.) I was from the hospital and let Kira here to your home. Can we come in and it might be long." Doctor now Neku said. Mr.Kim nodded and let us in. "Ah Kira! I didn't kow you were coming." Mrs. Kim said. "Sorry Mrs. Kim. Um is there a baby room in the house. I wanna put Taeyeon inside a crib while i Doctor Neku explain to you why i'm here. Mrs.Kim nodded and show me the room. Then she left me with some milk bottle that she helped prepare for me in case Taeyeon started to crying. I say thanks to her and gently put Taeyeon in the crib.

She was making noise while looking at the toys above her. I smile at her and i take a chair and sat beside her. Her cute noise started to make me a little sleepy and i started to sleeping while leaning to the chair. After a hour or so, i woke up to the sound at the door knocking and Taeyeon crying. "Come in." I said while getting the milk bottle and i fed her. I saw Mr. Kim and Mrs. Kim came in. I saw Mrs. Kim eyes were red. I guess she was crying. "Hi Mr and Mrs. Kim." I said while giving a tired smile. Mrs. Kim quickly hug me. "I'm sorry Kira. Your mom didn't make it." Mrs. Kim said while crying a little bit. I nodded at her and started to crying on her shoulder. "It's okay sweetie." Mrs. Kim said. "I miss her Mrs. Kim. I thought she will be with me and Taeyeon but it didn't." I said while crying harder. Taeyeon saw me crying and she started cry too. Mrs.Kim let go of me and hold Taeyeon while soothing her. Mr. Kim look at me. "I'm sorry for what happend Kira. Your mom was a good mother to you and Taeyeon." Mr. Kim said sadly. I nodded. "Where's doctor Neku?" I asked while looking at Taeyeon and and saw fall asleep in Mrs. Kim arms. "He already went back to the hospital and said that he will send your mom death certificate and Taeyeon birth certificate with her real name tomorrow." Mr. Kim said. I nodded and look at Taeyeon. "Where's your daughter and son?" I asked. "They already sleeping." Mrs. Kim answered while putting Taeyeon in the crib.

"Thank you Mr and Mrs Kim. For letting me and Taeyeon inside the house." I said thankfully. They nodded and smile at me ."What are you going to do Kira?" Mrs. Kim asked. "Mr and Mrs Kim. I have a request." I said seriously. "What is it Son?" Mr. Kim asked. "Please take care of Taeyeon for me. Take care of her like she is your own daughter." I said. They both look shocked. "But why? Aren't you gonna live with us?" Mrs. Kim asked. I shook my head. "I can't be around her all the times because i know the black outfit guy will not stop looking for me and having Taeyeon with me and with you and your family. It's dangerous and i don't want that." I said while looking at Taeyeon. "But Kira!! Your little sister will be alone without you." Mrs.Kim scream at me and Taeyeon start to cry again. I quickly hold her and sing a lullaby that mom use to make me sleep. "I know that but she will not be alone. She have you both and i will send letter to you when i can. Also, i wanna you Mr and Mrs Kim decide if she ready for the truth when she older." I said while smilling at Taeyeon sleeping face. Mr. Kim sighed. "You already a grown up aren't ya Kira." Mr.Kim said while looking at me. "I have to because i have to protect Taeyeon. It's my job as her older brother to look out for her." I said while looking at them both.

"Okay i understand. We will look after her for you and we will tell her the truth when she older and ready."Mr.Kim said while smiling at me. "But Honey!!" Mrs. Kim said. "Honey. Kira have grown up the moment Taeyeon come to our world. He have to do this for his little sister." Mr.Kim said seriously. Mrs. Kim sighed. "Okay. But on one conditions young man." Mrs. Kim said with angry tone. I gulped and nodded at her. "You have to tell us where you are and how you doing and give Taeyeon a gift on her birthday okay?" Mrs. Kim said. I nodded. "Yes Ma'am!!" I said scared at her. "Good. So when will you be leaving?" Mrs. Kim asked. I look at Taeyeon and saw her was laughing at me. I made a funny face a she laugh again. "I have to get all the picture of me and Mom at home along with some important document and some clothes for Taeyeon and me. Also, another request." I said. "Anything Kira." Mr Kim said. "Please help me bury my mother at her favorite place by the big Sakura tree on the hill. I want her to be peaceful and hopefully looking and protecting Taeyeon from above." I said. "Consider it done. I will find someone to create a headstone for her. Since we both will do digging am i right?" Mr Kim said. I nodded. "Thank you Mr and Mrs Kim. It means so much to me." I said thankfully. "No problem Kira. Now it's been a long day and how about some sleep. Tomorrow we will go to your house to get your things and we start burying your mom." Mrs.Kim said. I nodded and started to yawned. They chuckled at me and i just rub my head. Then they gave me a blanket and a pillow to sleep in Taeyeon's room. "Goodnight Kira." Mr and Mrs Kim said. "Goodnight." I said. They close the light and quickly open a light by the table lamp and grab a paper started to write a letter to Taeyeon when she older. Hopefully she won't hate me for doing this and hope that she will understand.

The Next Day

I woke up to the sound of Taeyeon crying. I stood up and look at Taeyeon. Then Mrs. Kim came in. "Morning Kira." Mrs.Kim said. "Morning Mrs.Kim. Taeyeon been crying. Do you know what's wrong?" I asked. "Hmmm either she hungry or her diapers need to change."Mrs.Kim said. "Mrs.Kim help please?" I asked rubbing my head. Mrs.Kim laugh. "Okay, i'll help. You go take shower. There's a fresh clothes in my son room." Mrs. Kim said. I nodded and quickly go get a shower. After i done showering, i went back to the room and saw Taeyeon is sleeping with new clothes on. "Hey Kira. Taeyeon is sleeping now. I nodded and take a sit. I saw a her food on the table and look at Mrs.Kim and she nodded at me. I started to eat when Mr.Kim came. "Hey Kira. Doctor Neku just arrived and gave me the documents." Mr Kim said. I nodded thankful at him. "Well you ready to go to your house?" Mr Kim said. "Yes. The sooner i finish taking everything i need in the house, the sooner we can bury mom. I don't want her body in the hospital." I said sadly. They nodded and me and Mr Kim quickly go to my house while Mrs. Kim take care of Taeyeon. After getting all the things i need, we headed to the hospital and go see Doctor Neku. He will help cleaning my Mom and get her ready for funeral. After that, Mr Kim already sent some of his friend to bring a casket to the hospital to put my mom in it. Then we started to headed to the big Sakura tree on a hill behind mine and Mr Kim house. I started to dig with Mr Kim to prepare when Mr Kim friends came with mom. After a while, Mr Kim friends arrived on time with me and Mr Kim finish digging. Then i help them putting my mom in the hole and start to put the dirt back to cover up. Then i said my prayers to her and hope she will watch me and Taeyeon while we both grow up.

After a while, already finish with the funeral i went to the house. I enter the house saw Mrs Kim holding Taeyeon. "Welcome back." Mrs Kim said. I nodded and walk toward Mrs Kim. I look at Taeyeon and she saw me. She started to laugh while moving her arms and legs. Mrs Kim just laugh. "Why don't you take shower first Kira. It's been a long day for you." Mr Kim said and i nodded quickly getting shower. After shower, i went to the dining room and sat at the table with Mrs Kim still holding Taeyeon. Taeyeon saw me and started to move her arms and legs again. "I think she want to be with her big brother again." Mrs Kim said while handed Taeyeon to me. I kiss her head and she started to make noise again. "So when will you be leaving Kira?" Mr Kim asked. Tomorrow morning. I don't want to stay here longer. The longer i stay the quicker the black outfit guys find me here." I said. "Well, before you go spend some time with your little sister and take a picture of her for you to remember." Mrs Kim said. I nodded and spend some time with Taeyeon and taking a lot of picture of her so when i meet her again i can show her baby picture. It was already night and Taeyeon was already asleep. "Well goodnight Kira." Mr Kim said. I nodded and say goodnight to them. Getting all the rest i need for tomorrow.

Following Day

It is today that i leave Taeyeon with Mr and Mrs Kim. "Well today is the day Kira and remember your promise." Mrs Kim said with the tone that i was scared. i nodded at her rapidly. "Yes Ma'am!! Send letter to Taeyeon whenever i can also a gift for every birthday she had." I said. I saw Mrs Kim nodded and smile at me. Then she hugged me. " I miss you Kira as well as your little sister." Mrs Kim said. I nodded and hug her back. "Here Kira. Some money for you." Mr Kim said while handing me a wallet. "Mr Kim, i can't take it. It's your money." I said while handing it back to him. "It's okay just take it to buy Taeyeon a present for her birthday." Mr Kim said while smiling at me. Then i saw Mrs Kim holding Taeyeon. I just smile. "She was crying. I think she want to see her big brother." Mrs Kim while passing Taeyeon to me. When she saw me she stop crying and look excited to see me. She began laughing and trying to grab my hair. I laugh at her. Then i kiss her head and hand her back to Mrs Kim. "Also give her this when you feel she is ready. It's a letter for that i write for her." I said while giving the letter to Mrs Kim. "I will make sure she will get it." Mr Kim said while smiling at me. I nodded. "Well this is it. Goodbye." I said as i walk out of the house. They waved goodbye at me and i saw Taeyeon started to cry again. It broke my heart to leave by i don't want to danger Mr and Mrs Kim family. I'm sorry Taeyeon and i hope you will forgive me.

TIME SKIP 20 YEARS LATER.(Im not good with saying goodbye. whenever i part way with friend i just left them and gave the a waved xD)

Taeyeon P.O.V

"Taeyeon-ah. Wake up. We all have schedule later." Tiffany said. "I'm up." I said while rubbing my eyes. Then i get up and start getting ready for today. My name Kim Taeyeon. I just joined a singer group called So Nyuh Shi Dae or Girls Generation. We have 9 members. There's me along with Tiffany, Jessica,Hyoyeon,Sunny,Sooyoung,YoonA, Yuri and Seohyun. We just debut yesterday so we all were a bit tired. But next week, we all got no schedule so that we can rest. "Taengoo!! You done?" Jessica asked, "Yeah i'm done." I said. Then i walk to the living room and saw Sooyoung, Yuri and Sunny were watching television. Tiffany and YoonA were making breakfast. Hyoyeon were still sleeping since she didn't get some sleep last night. Seohyun were studying in the dining room. "Breakfast ready!!" Tiffany shout. Then we all eat breakfast and talk about our schedule later. "Hey Tae. I think it's your phone ringing." Yuri said. "Okay thanks." I said. I went into my room and took my phone. I saw it was called from my Omma. "Hey Omma." I said. "Hey Taeyeon. Good job yesterday. You were great honey." Omma said. (Omma means Mrs Kim in case some of you didn't know) "Thank Omma." I said while smiling. "Taeyeon-ah. There's

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter