Chapter 3

Is It Really You?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Taeyeon P.O.V

A few weeks later

A lot has happend this past few weeks. Getting to know that i was adopted by the Kim's Family and found out that i have a older brother. Meeting him and getting to know him eventhough i'm always busy with schedule and so tired after doing it. Oppa always understand what i'm going through. Also i've been notice that Yoona and Oppa kinda close after their first meeting at my birthday party. Wonder if there's something i should know. Now i'm just laying in my bed playing with my phone because i got no schedule and i really need a time off. "Wonder if oppa is busy today?" I said while thinking whether or not i should message him since he is working at this cafe shop that i always went.

Then i heard a knock on my door. "Come in!" I said. I saw Tiffany came in with eye smile of her. "Hi Tae!" Tiffany said while smilling. I smile back at her. "Hi Fany. Not busy today?" I asked. "No. Just finished my schedule actually. You?" Tiffany said. "No schedule for me today. So free time for me." I said. Tiffany nodded and she look at me with curious. "What?" I asked. She just smile at me. "Not gonna text Kira-oppa to ask if he free or not while he was working." Tiffany asked. Wow she really know how to read people.

"Am i that obvious?" I said while rubbing my head. Tiffany just laugh at me. "Yes and you should just text him. He is your brother. It's not like he gonna be mad when you text him." Tiffany said. "I know. I text him now." I said then i grab my phone to text Kira-oppa.

From Taeyeonie
To Kira-oppa

Hi Oppa. Are u busy at the cafe now?

"Ok done. Just have to wait for oppa to reply." I said to Tiffany while she nodded back at me. "Well i'm gonna go change first then ask oppa if i can come too. It's boring just laying on the bed all day." Tiffany said. I nodded at her and wait for Kira-oppa message. Then, i heard my phone rings. I look at it and saw it was a text from Kira-oppa.

From Kira-oppa
To Taeyeonie

Not really. Why?

From Taeyeonie
To Kira-oppa

Just wondering if i can come with Tiffany. We both got free time and it's boring here at the dorm.

While waiting for oppa reply i saw Tiffany already change outift. "So how was it?" Tiffany asked. "Oppa said he not busy at the cafe now and i already told him that is it okay for me and you to come. Waiting for his reply now." I said while looking at my phone. Tiffany nodded and then she sits beside me playing with her phone. Wonder if i should ask if she knows anything about Yoona and Oppa. "Hey Fany-ah. Did you notice anything weird between Kira-oppa and Yoona?" I asked. She looked at me confused. "Notice what Tae?" She asks. "Well since my birthday party i saw them been talking to each other since then and wonder if there's anything been going on with them both." I said.

"Hmm i don't think so Tae. Then i heard my phone rings. I look at it and saw a text message from Oppa.

From Kira-Oppa     

To Taeyeonie

Sure! Actually Yoon is already here with Jessica. They both just finish their schedule. Also i have somebody that i would you to meet.

Hmmm i wonder who it is. I look at Fany and said "Come on, Oppa said it's okay also he said that he want to introduce someone to me and Yoon and Sica already at the cafe hanging out." I said. "Ok. Any idea who is it Tae?" Fany asked. I shook no and said "No clue. Let's go there and see who is it." Fany nodded and we both get our things and head to Oppa's Cafe

Timeskip 

At The Cafe

Fany and I just arrived at Oppa's work place. "Welcome!" We heard a voice say. We look around and saw a girl greet us. "Hi. You both must be Kira's friends right?" The girl asks. "Yes we are and also two of my friends already here. Yoona and Jessica." Fany said while smiling at the girl. "Ah yes. They already here. Follow me, they sitting a private table." She said. We both nodded at her and start follow her to the table.

We saw Jessica and Yoona at the far end table. Eating and chatting. "Sica-ah! Yoon-ah!" I said. They both look at me and Fany. "Ohhh Taengoo-ah! Fany-ah! Come sit down with us." Sica said and I saw Yoona nodded too. We both nodded and sat beside them. "So where's Oppa?" I asked. "Oppa have to do something at the kitchen for a minute." Yoona said. I nodded and we all start to talk about work and anything.

After a while, i saw Oppa coming here. "Oppa!!" I said while running up to him and hug him. "Woah easy there Tae. I just finished work in the kitchen." Kira said while hugging me back. I smile at him and lead him to the table. "Hey Oppa." Fany and Sica said. "Hi Kira-Oppa." Yoona said and i think i saw her blush a little bit. "Hi Sica, Fany and Yoon." Kira said. "Oh yeah Oppa. Where's that person you were gon a introduce me to?" I asked while Sica and Yoona look confused.

"Ahh wait here just a second. I go get their family too." Kira said. Kira got up and went to the front table near the entrance. Only one guy, one little boy and a girl. Then, i saw them walking towards us with Kira-Oppa. "Tae, i would you to meet Tomari Shinnosuke with his family. I meet them while i was travelling Japan .They here on vacation." Kira said. "Hi Taeyeon. Nice to meet you. My name is Tomari Shinnosuke and this is my wife Kiriko Tomari and my son Eiji Tomari. Sorry about the language, I just started learning Korean actually." Shinnosuke said. "Sorry about the speaking. We both still learning Korean a little." Kiriko said. "It's okay. Nice to meet you both. As you both know my name is Taeyeon. And this is my friends. Jessica, Tiffany and Yoona." I said while introducing myself and members. Jessica, Fany and Yoona said hello to them as well. Then we all sat down. Oppa finished work early because the manager let him. 

"So Oppa, how did you and Tomari meet?" I asked along with Sica,Fany and Yoona nodded too. "Well it's a long story actually. I save their son from a nearly car accident. I just arrived to Tokyo,Japan and was wondering there looking for homestay and i saw Eiji playing soccer ball with his friend. While they playing, his friend kick the ball too hard and it bounce to the road and Eiji went to get it but he didnt saw a car driving down the road and neither the driver." Kira said

"Yup. After Kira saved Eiji here. We invite him to stay at our house for the time being. Eventhough he was only 18 years that time me and Tomari treat him like our son." Kiriko said. "Woah Oppa is like a hero." Fany said. "Haha. Don't be like that. Any person would do the right thing." Kira said. "Kira-Onii-chan, i want some chocolate drinks. Eiji said. I look at him and then at Oppa. "Onii-chan?" I asked. "It means older brother Taeyeon. Eiji saw Kira as an older brother when he with us." Tomari said. 

"Haii Eiji. Matte kure." Kira said and got up to get chocolate drink for Eiji. "Taeyeon Onee-chan is pretty." Eiji said. I look at him and smile while ruffling his hair. "Kira told us about you a lot Taeyeon that how he can wait too see all grown up like your mother. He wanna spends time with you and be there for you. But with the Mafia still chasing him he ca

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter