Chapter 9

Let's Date
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Han Bin and I slowly walk inside the giant mansion that is locate in Gangnam. The maids bow down as they welcome us, it's a rule that they're not allow to look at our face or having eye contact. Walking up the stairs I can feel Han Bin tense up a bit, the last time he saw The Boss was years ago. 

" Why are you so pale? " I asked him.

" What do you mean, I'm fi-fine. " Han Bin stammered.

" Don't lie to me you look like your about to pass out. If you feel uncomfortable I can go in myself. " 

" No, he want both of us and I'm not going to ditch it. " Han Bin replied sternly. Even if Ji Won is the older one he can't help but admired Han Bin charismatic side. 

Knocking on the door as they both waiting for the other side to let them in. After hearing a faint ' come in ' , they slowly turn the door knob and walk in. In front of them is a man in his 50's smoking and enjoying his wine. His grey hair is slick back, despise his old age. He still have a muscular body covered in tattoos. 

" Oh you guys are here!! " the man said happily as soon as the two boys walk in.

" Good evening sir! " they both said together in harmony as if they has practiced it before. 

" Don't be too formal, I don't like it when my son and nephew being formal to me. "

" Neh, abeojji. "

" So Han Bin how was your trip? It's been a long time seen I last saw you. " 

" It was good sir, I get to meet many other gangs and most of them are our allies now. " Han Bin said respectfully. 

" I knew that sending you is not a wrong choice of mine. " the old man laugh out loud proudly. 

" How about you my son it's been a long time since I saw you too. " 

" Nothing new has happen abeojji. " Ji Won answer scared that the man going to be explode at him. It's always been like this Han Bin would get all the compliments while him only get the negative comments. 

" Don't worry I actually have a job for you both, mostly Ji Won. " after hearing his name Ji Won look up towards the man.

" What is it sir? " 

" In a few day the daughter of the most notorious gang in Tokyo is visiting us and I want you guys to accompany

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter