Chapter 10

Let's Date
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Groggily rubs her eyes, Na Young farts in reaching for her phone to check the time. 6:15am It's Friday which mean her breakfast duty is on, every Friday her mum would go to the mountains where she can do all these superficial stuffs. It happens after 'he' passed away, thinking about 'him' make Na Young eyes teary. Slapping her face a few times as she stops thinking about the tragic event. Suddenly her phone buzzed with a text message, checking the owner of it.

I will pick you up at 7 so be ready😄

- Ji Won


Na Young can imagine Ji Won smiling like the emoji where his eyes would disappear. Na Young unconsciously smile at the thought of it. What am I thinking? Na Young decide to text back.

- I can't go early today, something came up

As if Ji Won has been waiting on the other side for her reply. A message pop up straight away. 

- Really?😔 it's okay I can wait for you😄 

Na Young mentally slap her face while thinking how can his mood change like that. Not bothering with Bobby anymore, Na Young rolls off the bed and start to begin her day. After carefully brushing her teeth and freshening up, she change into her uniform which is a navy blue platter skirt and white blouse. Grab her bag as she walks down to the kitchen to perform her breakfast duty. Checking the fridge for ingredients as she decides to do something simple. In the end it's not her who's going to eat it. Settling with French toasts and scramble eggs, Na Young start whipping up the eggs and heat up the pan. After the eggs she begins to start on her toasts, it's her specialty. 

Placing her last toasts down the plate, Na Young feels pleased with the food. Even if it's for people she hates, cooking is something she loves to do. Checking the clock, 7:20am. Na Young puts her shoes on and walk out of the house. She pops her face out of the gate to see if Bobby is there. Seeing no one in her sight,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter