Chapter 1

Let's Date
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was a morning where Na Young hates the most. Today is the start of her senior years, a year where she wish she would never approach it. Grumpily she rolled off her bed making a loud thump on the wooden floor. As she stand up and try to balance herself, her flew open showing an angry woman holding a spatula. 

" Are you a pig or what?!? Why do you have to make a lot of noises in the morning?!? " the woman asked angrily.

" Yeah, I'm a pig so what, it doesn't bother you anyway. All you see is your precious son that's behaving more like a sloth than a human. " Na Young answered annoyingly.

" How dare you speak like that about your brother!! At least he can bring me fortune, while you bring nothing but misfortunes in our house! " the woman said glaring at the teenager.

" Then why do you even bother standing here and talking to me, since I'm something that this family doesn't want! " Na Young raised her voice.

She had respect the woman too much, but this is pushing her limits to the extends. It doesn't matter if she don't care about her or looking after her. However, knowing that her biological mother thinks her as a misfortune is just too much.

" I don't want to talk about this anymore, I better see you down there in 10 minutes! " with that she slammed the door shut. 

Rubbing her face tiredly, she knows that this year is full of troubles. 

Walking slowly as she moves her head along with the music. Breakfast ended

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter