Chapter 3

Let's Date
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Everyone is cheering for the comeback of Ikon, they were chanting each of the member names and my name. Looking around seeing all those fake faces make me want to puke. I wonder if they still stand here cheering for us if they know the real Ikon and who we are. But of course they are too dumb too know any thing. In the corner I can see the girl that I sat beside, standing at the door looking confused like a lost sheep. However, the next thing surprise me, her eyes and mine met instead of showing any emotions she just scoffed and storm out of the cafeteria. She's one bipolar woman, and it's fascinating how her mood can change in a second without a reason why.    She intrigued me.    " Oppa!!! " a girly squeaks broke my thoughts, I glance to the direction where the horrible voice came from. A herd of plastic faces running toward our table looking like they just found   gold. Well, I can say that Ikon is more valuable than gold  I fake a smile to those girls who trying to speaks to us. To be honest I hate girls, they are annoying annoying. Mostly girls that can't protect themselves and always depend on the boys. Also they only go after looks pathetic.  

 

After escaping from the cafeteria, me and the boys went to the school garden so that we can ACTUALLY talks to each other. It's been a while since we see each other, the seven of us have been scattered around the world to deal with gangs from other countries. We have more than 500 people working for us. People might thinks why are people working under a bunch of high school kids. Well, we not just a bunch of kids who punch people up and called ourselves gangster. We are one of the biggest underground gang, with many connections and allies. No one has ever seen our faces when we dealing with them. We always wear a fire colour mask to hide our faces, the colour represent us in the under world. 

  " Yah, Kimbab how's have you been? Do you miss us? " Jinhwan hyung asked me while wrapping a hand around my schooler or you could say trying my po
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter