Chapter 2

The Thin Line Between the Truth and Death

My throat at first was too dry for any words to come out, but then finally I spoke.“You can’t be really here. You’re not real.”I slowly walked up to him each step I took seemed to last an eternity.

Finally my hand reached up mindlessly to touch his face.

I wasn’t exactly sure what was controlling me to do so, but my hand was only mere inches from his face. Before my fingers could even graze his face he slapped my hand away.

He turned slightly and spoke quickly.“Don’t ever touch me and yes I’m here.” His face flushed, but his irritated facial expression gave me the hint that he was not blushing.

I suddenly noticed that he, the person I had been tormented by all day, was actually in my room. He was the first boy to ever set foot into my room.“How did you get in my room?”

You could say I was shocked. It’s not every day that you find a guy in your room.It’s also not every day that you see a person kill something just by touching it either.

He smirked playfully walking towards me.“What are you scared?”My heart instantly quickened, but I wouldn’t admit fear to him it didn’t exactly run in my family.

I folded my arms across my chest.“Nope, not one bit.”He stepped even closer to me causing there to be barely any breathing room between us. “How about now?” If my ridiculous heart beats any louder he’s going to hear it.

The thunderous thumps in my chest echoed in my ears.“Didn’t you say that I couldn’t touch you?” He chuckled as his gloved hand softly grazed my cheek.

“I said you couldn’t touch me, but I didn’t say anything about me not being able to touch you.”He leaned in slowly his breath on my forehead and fear shot throughout my body. I flinched squeezing my eyes shut blocking out the sweet smell of him.

God if you care for me at all please let me survive this.

Then suddenly his scent was gone. I opened my eyes to see him standing in front of me again a smile playing on his lips. Again I see him smile, but this wasn’t the smile I saw before in the park. The smile before when I saw him was sweet and caring. The smile he had now was more intimidating and antagonizing.

It was exactly what I expected from him.

“Don’t worry I’m not interested in you like that anyways. You’re too prissy for me.” I at first was relieved that I could breathe again, but then I realized what he said.

 “I’m not prissy!” He smirked again, leaning on my bed post. “Oh really? This is stated by the girl that wears skirts and blouses in her freee time?”

I scoffed glaring at him. “That doesn't mean I'm prissy. I just like to dress nice, it's being feminine and for your information I'm not the only girl who dresses like that since apparently we’re like you know, girls.”

I talked to him as if he were the biggest idiot on earth. He shrugged looking back at my window. “Feminine, prissy. I see no difference.”  I was about to retort him again, but then I noticed how weird this was.

 I was having an argument with none other than Yang Yoseob in my room at night time and I didn’t even know how he got in the room. Oh yeah not to mention the part where I saw him kill a dog.

Wow I’m really losing it.

“What happened yesterday when you touched the dog?” He sighed cracking his knuckles casually. “Well that’s kind of what I’m here for.”I looked at him in confusion.“What do you mean?”

He smiled apologetically. “Well I’m kind of going to have to kill you. So I’ll give you a ten second head start.” I just stood there though.

What? He was going to kill me? We were having a somewhat normal conversation only 5 seconds ago and now he’s saying he was planning on killing me?

He laughed while he edged his body closer to me. “You really are dumb aren’t you?” I backed away from him anxiety building in my chest. My palms began to sweat and my body trembled.  

I've always had a sense of paranoia so I figured that maybe at some point in my life I might feel endangered in my room. With that in mind many nights before falling asleep I planned scenarios in my mind. The weapons I could use and how I could use them for a swift escape.

In this situation I saw my old lamp on the floor in my open closet so I “accidently” tripped and began crawling backwards like they always did in the movies I’ve seen. My hands moved back as well searching for the lamp behind me.

He got closer with every passing second and my fingers began to search more frantically along with the tumbling beads of sweat that fell down the side of my forehead.

Suddenly though I felt the knob of my lamp and then I grasped onto it tightly. I looked up to see him now wavering above me. He was so tall compared to me and his dark black hair blended in with the night. He could have been invisible.

“Sorry Mi Kyung you just saw something you weren’t supposed to see.” He began to lunge down at me and his gloves were off, but as I clutched tightly onto the lamp and closed my eyes I swung wildly with hopes I could land a swing on him.

I felt the lamp come in contact with something so I opened my eyes. He was on the floor clutching onto his thigh cussing silently to himself. “What the ?!”

I guessed I hit him in his private area so I took that as a chance to bolt. 

I stood from the ground messily; my hands and feet stumbled all over the place. His hand tried to reach for me, but I yelped slightly scooting away from him. I ran to my door and opened it staring at the ground ahead of me. I sprinted down the long staircase my hand unnoticeably grasped onto the railing.

Although, once I reached the bottom I found five boys standing in front of me. They were none other than Yang Yoseob’s brothers. Before I could stop myself from running my body slammed hardly into one of the the guys.

I fell backwards and my head hit roughly against something cold and hard. I felt the pain burst in the crown of my head, but before I could truly express my pain I was silenced by the darkness that surrounded me.

__________________________________________________________________

My vision began to come back to me slowly and everything started out kind of blurry, but then slowly I felt myself come back to earth.I could hear distant yelling. “It’s not my fault she saw ok. I was just doing all of us a favor and getting rid of something that would get in the way!” Even though my head was aching in pain I could still recognize that voice as Yoseob’s.

Another booming voice responded to him. “We all don’t like being this way and I know you don’t either. So don’t prove us as monsters and go apologize to her. You don’t know what the best is for us and you definitely shouldn’t take someone’s life because of our secret besides it’s not like she told anyone while we were out of school. So maybe she’s trustworthy.”

Were they talking about me?

Yoseob’s voice yelled back at him. “I don’t care if she seems nice or trustworthy. She’s a total and exceedingly air headed! I hate her and I’m not going to deal with her keeping my secret!”

One of the voices’s scoffed and spoke after sarcastically. “Yeah well you’re rude and spiteful so I think you two would get along perfectly fine. Besides, it’s not just your secret she would be keeping, it’s ours too.”

I smiled happily as one of the guys defended me. I mean what is Yoseob’s problem with me? It’s not like I have ever even talked to him before so I have for sure done nothing wrong to him.

Yoseob spoke clearly perturbed. “Whatever. I’m not apologizing to her though and I’m not making her seem like a guest here. Oh yeah and by the way I don’t want her in my room so find somewhere else for her to stay.”

With that I heard someone stomp away. I looked around me. I was in a comfy room with everything a normal room would have, but it seemed more mature with book shelves in the corner stacks of albums piled on the floor.

 It wasn’t what I expected from a teenage boy’s room.

I was lying in a decent sized bed that was pretty comfortable to lie in, but my comfort ended once the room door opened. All of Yoseob’s brothers walked through the door with nice and sympathetic looks on their faces. The more they stared at me like that the more I thought that they were attending a pity party for me.

The one standing in the middle spoke. “Hi I’m not sure if you know me, but I’m Kikwang Yoseob’s brother and we would like to apologize to you for Yoseob trying to kill you. He truthfully didn’t intend to.”

I scoffed in my mind. Really? I’m pretty sure he meant it since he told me to my face that he was going to kill me.

The guy continued to speak. “Also… Since you know about our secret and we don’t want anyone to know about us. Not that we don’t trust you. It’s just…”

Another guy spoke finishing his sentence for him. I knew who they were, but I didn't feel like straining myself to recognize who was who. “You have to stay in our house until we consult with our friends about what to do with you.”

My eyes bulged out of my head wildly, but there was only one thing I knew I needed to do.I jumped out of the bed and ran out the door of the room.

I guess you could say I was not planning on staying in this house.

 

 

 

 

Wellllllll here's the new chapter!:) I hope you guys enjoyed it and thank you for reading^.^

I'll reply to comments now

@Z_Teddy- Hahahah thanks!:) Happy you like my writing so much:D Hope you continue to enjoy!

@sjysjj-Coool! Welcome! *hahahah that totally wasn't dorky* And thank you so much hahahah hope you liked this update too!:)

@iluvcandy569- Hahahh cool:) Hope you like the rest of the story>.<

@bunbun16- Hahahahah love your oh my beast!!! Lol hilarous thanks and hope you enjoyed!^^

@meaghanpwns- Hah thanks hope my story continues to satisfy:))))

~The End~

Well That's it I hope you enjoyed everything once again and please comment and or subscribe!:)

~Happyfeet