First Encounter

My Fluffy Heart

Some say my feelings are just infatuation. A beautiful girl admired by both men and women, and I am one of them.

When I looked at you from a far, and I try not to act like a hopeless fanboy. When you laugh with your friends I hear the heavens singing, music to my mortal ears. When you pass by I see a gazette, so graceful and elegant. When you flip your hair, it's like the wind is making sure your hair will fall gracefully on your shoulder. When you smile, that smile, that breathtakingly beautiful smile that makes my heart stop all the time. And those sparkling eyes that no jewel can even be equally as beautiful. I can go on forever on how perfect you are but that is just a plus factor. But even if I haven't seen your pretty face on the first day, I knew that I will surely fall for you. It will only take time and I'm sure of it.

It all started when I transfered to your school from Busan. I'm a little shy especially I don't know anyone. After class on my first day, I was about to go home when I forgot my notes. So I have to go back or else I won't be able to work on my assignment. When I heard a wonderful soft music coming from the music room. Call me curious, but I am also musically inclined so any good music always stirs my curiosity. Good thing the door was open and the hallway was deserted. I saw a girl with long black silky hair playing on the grand piano. The way she played was so graceful and the melody she is creating is so enchanting. I was so into her playing when she started to sing.

(Sings the first part of Only U by SNSD-TTS)

When I heard her sing, I felt giddy inside. It's as if millions of butterflies are battling in my stomach. I started to sweat and became nervous. Then all of a sudden she stopped playing because I accidentally pushed the chair. She was startled by my presence and when she look at me my world just stopped. I saw her beautiful eyes and I was speechless and from then on I knew I fell for this girl. 
She was trying to gain my attention and when she noticed me spacing out she came close to me and tap my shoulder. When I realized what just happened I met her brown orbs while she was smiling looking amused and everything went black.
**
Before I continue that embarrassing moment, let me introduce myself. I am 20 year old Jung Yonghwa. I just moved here with my family from Busan. I like playing the guitar and I also compose songs on my free time. I am a shy person but very active to those I am comfortable with. I like girls with pretty eyes and sweet smile. And its a plus if she can sing and play an instrument. Okay enough about me.
**
Going back to my embarrassing moment. When I opened my eyes, I saw a white ceiling and the smell of antiseptic also greeted me. I saw a girl backfacing me talking to a nurse. The nurse saw me awake and hurriedly went to me followed by the girl. She was saying something but I was not hearing her because my focus once again was that girl on her left. Thankfully I was back to my senses and not knowing what she was saying I only asked where I was and was told I was rushed to the infirmary because I lost consciousness. Knowing what happened I turned beet red out of embarrassment but was greeted my a cute giggle. I looked at her and she stopped giggling. She was about to say something when I quickly stood and hurriedly ran away.
**
Thank you for reading my story. What do you think? I'm just warming up. ^^ Sorry if it's not as what you have expected, but I will work harder. Until next time.