REVIEWS

RUNAWAYS →나와 함께 도망← STORY STARTING
reviews
information
"accurate information is the key"
died for perfection - 01
broke down - 02
accused for dreaming - 01
lost their trust - 01
got abused - 02
ps. if you want to read the applications just click on the pic beside the review
145 218
tak haejin
"accused for dreaming"
first of all thanks for applying and being the first one to hand in their application. well thanks for liking the applyfic idea , hats off for you my good sir. let's start the review shall we? l.joe is a perfect face claim for this plotline i can just see him running around causing ruckus and painting all over the place. ohh a trustworthy monet fan i see interesting..... the style he has is very comfortable and handy in the situation he's in. Can i say that i'm in love with his personality? being friendly and tactless is a pretty great combination which creates a unique personality. let's hope now that he doesn't cause some problems when they all are together -wink-. i like your take on his personality. how his parents were proud over his artwork and talent but that it slowly faded with time. tak's ability about not giving a about what anyone or anything is really hilarious. i like that he had it rough in the beginning and kind of still does. I just want to take him somewhere warm and give him food T^T he plays with my feels. the meeting between nabi and tak is good as well. i can see tak just lazing around painting with headphones in his ears, hearing a shout and running away in a rush. his mother sounds like a wonderful human being and i feel kind of bad for her. all in all i can't find anything wrong with this app at all, i'm pretty much in love in it. don't worry about your password, the quote is fantastic and i really like the song.
tak haejin is accepted
ahn yoonjae
"got abused"
hi and thanks for applying my sweet pea ♥ fist of all...why! why did you have me go through a feels trip?? T^T. Jeon Jungkook~♥ he's like my crush at the moment so props to you for choosing him. lol yoonicorn xD. His personality is very well written and i like how you kind of focused on the flaws. why doesn't he have any confidence in himself? i will love you yoonjae! T^T The way you wrote how he both hates his father and feels sympathy for him as well. to sum the personality up, i really like it and i think that it fits the plotline. i have a love hate relationship with his background. the happiness that brightly shines but slowly fades as time goes by. the departure of his mother is really heartbreaking. little yoonjae doesn't deserve any of this. i'm practically like crying while reading the part with the abuse. T^T He seems to be in such despair.. The meeting with Nabi is priceless. well frying pans are the best household weapon xd. crush on nabi? cute. pocket knife? T^T why yoonjae, why?  Yaaay a lot of scene requests! Don't worry i love dramatic stuff. Thank you again for applying!
Ahn yoonjae is accepted

 
kwak inna
"died for perfection"
hello aeli and thank you for applying and being the first female applicant ♥the application is really pretty as well! okay before we start can i get som tissues? rivers are flowing over here T^T to be honest i based this plotline on a friend i have, and it's like you hit bull's eye.. okay choco calm down.. let's start the review  ^-^. all nicknames and her appearance are very well explained. her face claim is soo pretty. i'm not that into g-friend but they sure got pretty members.btw i love all those quotes you put in. i like her personality and how you're not afraid to make her a little bit "y" if i can say that. it's a good balance and i like how you wrote much about every trait. ♥ the thing that she is that sterotypical number 1 student but in some cases isn't creates a unique mix which i like. the background is where the tears start T^T it's very well explained and i just love it of the angst and love and yeah everything ♥ one thing i'm a little bit confused by and that is how she met nabi again. did they see eachother even under high school or? or am i just easily distracted and missed that part? xD her trivivas are good too i like how she collects small vintage things. Her family is well written and i kind of wants to smack her parents with something but that is just me xd i love how you included the other plotlines in and wrote the interactions with them ^^ less thinking for me xd. remember if you wanna talk about anything just know i'm here okay? don't worry about writing too much i'm a er for reading so i'm not having any trouble with that ^^. just explain that thing about the meeting with nabi and we're good other than that.
kwak inna is accepted
Woo daniel
"broke down"
hellow and thank you for applying to my angsty little cloud called Runaways. omo okay min yoongi is bae. oohhh a korean-american. I like that he nearly only wears black clothing (ninja). daniel's personality is humourous as well as he is deppressed and it's a nice mix which brings light to the plotline. Could you maybe elaborate a bit on the traits as i can't fully grasp every trait you named? As a whole I really like the personality really. His background is well written and interesting to read. i like the twist that his father moved and got together with a new woman while his mother were still stuck in the sorrow of the destroyed relationship. How his mother climed up from her hole and got a degree is really admirable. but my heart broke as danny slowly fell into a depression. Let me hold you! T^T. burning? stop it okay danny? or i will throw you into a lake! He just ran? aww the feels T^T. but i have a few concerns... in the plotline it says that the one that broke down should have older sibling(s) that they are jealous of but danny doesn't have any. second am i just confusing myself but nabi and danny should have been friends before high school and in the background it seems like they just met I like his trivias. a puppy!! <3. his family is also well written. I like the summary a lot actually <3. Don't worry about spelling things wrong. ^-^ i'm not a spelling bee soo..
Woo daniel has an error
pyo minah
"the one who lost their trust"
Hello and welcome elisa and thanks for applying to my fic! omo pretty face claim i see~ let's get to the reviewing shall we? first of minah is one of my favorite korean names.. just saying. could you elaborate a bit on her appearance? i love how you catogorasied the positive and negative traits in before she lost her trust and after she lost their trust. But she still got those before traits somewhere in there doesn't she? -wink- could you elaborate a bit on her personality? it's only a glimps of every trait. the beginning of her life is really cute. like a puppy not being able to be without his owner. awww. that er minhyun! Come at me and i will personally get a knife and stick it up your rotten . umm.. sorry. Yayyy let's go on an adventure!! could i get a bit of more on the interaction between her and her parents. you didn't explain why they were so distant either. and the interactions with the (ty) ex-boyfriend could i get like if she hates him or anything and how they used to be. I'm so sorry if i'm picky about things T^T I really really like the summary btw~ as long as you got a song that matches ^-^ Did you read the thing about the password correctly? go back and check -wink
Pyo minah is accepted
yoo junseo
"the abused"
hi monkey and thank chu for applying. First of all...oh my fries nam taeyun is bae like i'm not joking here T^T okay enough about my obsession with name taeyun and let's get on with the review.♥ Can i say that his chara really fits with his choice of clothing which i love. I can't describe how much i adore his personality it's just so wonderful. a bittersweet melody with some happy tunes. Sorry if i'm wrong but i can see him laying on his bed, closing his eyes and just floating away to a different reality than the horrible he live in. It's very weird to say that you love how scarred a personality but i do he is just so lovely and yeah real. I want to give him love, a warm blanket and a lot of love. Your goal is to get me crying right? goal completed. i don't know if i should hate or feel sorry for his dad, their relationship makes my heart break. one of my worst fears is getting burned and i can't imagine how much it could've hurt this dear boy. perfectly written enough said. I like the meeting with everyone kinda romeo & juliet don't you say? but they switched roles xD. let's talk about junseo and woori for a second. I ship this so bad ♥ idk if it was meant for that but i do approve of this ship xD ♥ junri ♥ the summary is good as well. I really appreciate you going through research when writing about junseo. i'm a health care student and i've met quite a buch of abused victims and your right every story is worth a chance to be told. No worries you can never write to much when it comes to applying for my stories ♥ Lovely scene idea btw♥ once agian thank you for applying and for taking your time to write such a lovely character
yoo junseo is accepted
jo woori
"broke down"
Hello there and thank you soo much for applying! ♥ look what we have here c:< one more gfriend member as faceclaim.. they are all pretty pretty so i thankfully accept that ♥ dumbo T^T don't be sad about it dumbo is freaking adorable if you ask me. i like her style a lot it matches with her personality and is well good. who knows makeup anyway? like it's just complicated. i like the mix of her personality how every trait is well thought out and well written too. do you mean to scar my heart you cruel human being!? she's so wonderful, why did she had to be born in that family of everyone on earth? T^T okay okay deep breaths.. let's take a look at the background. it's interesting how you made her and her family extremely religious. to be honest i've never written about someone like that before but i like a challenge ;) junseo and woori's meeting and friendship is absolutly lovely. ♥ my heart hurts when you stated that god was the only thing that kept her sane. T^T Damn you onioins. i like how you really explained the group that she got into and how they met and such. well there goes my ship xD haha the hallucination of nabi xD window escaping ,sweet.it's all good honestly and i can't find a single flaw in the background ♥ good job. she's like a little monkey climbing up everything ♥ i don't like her mother, not even a bit i honestly despise her! how can she be like this to her little child!? i did like the dad in the beginning but yeah turned out to be an or more like a scared -.- hohoho -cue queen laugh- she had a crush on nabi? c:< soo adorkbale♥  even though my romance ship is over i still really friend ship junseo and woori!! c:< and no one can stop me from that! her "friends" are straight up heads like can you be more of a trashcan? at least chaerin, i've come to like inhye and hyungseok they seem like pretty nice people at least. i approve. I like the summary ^-^ Oh don't worry about making me wait i'm just glad that you made it. ♥♥ love the password btw
 Jo woori is accepted
home       link link link credits