The Boyz 2

Sooyoung (One Shot request)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“each of it has different part of story in their life”

 

Lee Juyeon

"we meet again"

Everybody had a crush towards someone right? C'mon, who doesn't. Even our Lee Juyeon have someone he crush on until now. Who the heck doesn't know Juyeon? This lil boy might look nothing when walk at the street, but after he perform his dance, people might faint because of his charismatic. His dream is want to be a professional dancer. Right now, his first footstep is to become back up dancer in The Boyz group. Juyeon in another hand sit at the practice room while looking at the photo that he was hold. Smile creates on his cute lips

"i miss you"

---

6 years ago

Juyeon look at the teenage girl with the long straight hair that look directly at his eyes. her eyes fill with tears. She sniffling while Juyeon just stood there and look speechless. He walked closer towards the girl and put his arm on her shoulder. He tried to hold his tears but it can't be helped because he also doesn't have any strength to hide his sad and speechless by her words. This girl was his neighbor and he just like the way she was.

"a-are you serious Sooyoung n-noona?" yes his favourite crush is a noona. 2 years older than him. She nod her head and closed her eyes. Juyeon then hug her and kiss her crown head. He crying hard. No! it can't be. Sooyoung released the hug and look closely towards him. She chuckled him.

"why you crying? i thought you were not gonna cry" she said wiping his tears.

"of course i'll cry! you're the one that i like! i just confess on you today and suddenly you said you want to fly in to New York. You don't even reply my confess and suddenly this shocking news come. How i can't be sad?" he said. Sooyoung then smile and kiss slowly yet soft on his lips. Just a small touch on his lips. It quite amusing how Juyeon heart beat rapidly. it so quiet and all they could heard their heart beat thumping. Juyeon closed his eyes to feel the warmth of the kiss. Sooyoung pull the kiss and both of them open their eyes. Both of them blushing madly and make them chuckle by themselves. Juyeon touch his lips and make him more blushing. He don't know how to but he happy with it.

"if i see you again, i hope you'll be remembered me" Sooyoung said while holding his face

---

"i still remember you noona" he then put the picture of him sit beside Sooyoung at the bench with smile on it in his wallet.

Today is the day. Juyeon perform as back dancer with The Boyz at the The Boyz Concert that held at Seoul. After the concert end, The Boyz and the other back up dancer get a rest at the backstage there for a while. But not for Juyeon who at the outside from the hall. He takes a deep breath and look at the scenery of the Seoul. The scenery was good enough to vibing. He heard that other friend of his want to go to night club. Nah~ Juyeon will pass because he didn't like it. He then takes a deep sigh while in deep thought

"aren't you too cool at the stage just then? i want to personally meet you!" said someone who right now at behind him. Ah, must be one of the The Boyz fan.

"i'm sorry, but i'm just a back dancer" he said politely but still not look at his back.

"i know, because i know Lee Juyeon proportions body from behind" He shock while hearing his name being called. He then look at his back and found her. The one who he desperately waiting for. He don't know why but he suddenly cry. Cry of joy.

"are you really a guy? Because why you keep crying when see me? Be manly-“ her word cut after Juyeon crashing his lips on her lips. He depth their kiss and pull her closer to her. She also does same. She pull his head to make him closer. After a moment, both of them released the kiss then hug and chuckled again.

“why you make me like this?” he asked while sniffling his runny nose “you keep give me surprise” Sooyoung laugh and pat his head

“sorry kay. I don’t mean it” he frowned then he released the hug. He then look at her eyes and take her hand and intertwined it together. He give a peck on her hand that he intertwined it.

“I promise you noona. I never forgetting you” he said

“I willingly be your girlfriend Juyeon-ah.” Juyeon then look directly at her

“s-seriously?!” he shouted and Sooyoung nod her head. He can’t describe how happy he is so he hug Sooyoung even more

“i-I SERIOUSLY TAKE CARE OF YOU. I MEAN IT NOONA!”

 

A worth 6 years of waiting?

 

 

 

Kevin Moon

“he can see it!”

Kevin sit at the classroom with her head down. People keep whispering towards her and even mock him. He doesn’t care. All he cares is the thing in front of him. He so scared that he even let out the tear. I mean he too scared to even look at it. It hideous and scary. The blood was around their body. Their mouth is too big and even their eyes come out from their eye skull. He in fear. He can’t do anything. He feels chill wrapped around his body. Somebody just to have save him or else they’ll keep haunting him.

“Kevin-ah! Look front. We’ve heard that you can see us. Please look at us” they howling. They like to see him being scared. It been a year since he got disturb physically by these ghosts. He just can’t get rid of it. Look, even the ghost bullied him.

“look that jerk, why he school at here? he even doesn’t look front” said one of those students at the back

“yeah, I assume that why many people bullied him”

“I mean, how not?! He’s a freak. Always talk alone and look dull. With that ugly cutting hairstyle. No wonder people call him Ju-on. Siwon probably again and called him Friday the 13 guy. Brrr I’m getting goose bump talking about him”

“don’t you think he doesn’t deserve it, I mean he might see something?” a girl who’ve been talking with her eyeing Kevin.

“what the you talking about Sooyoung?” she in confuse. Jessica is.

“y-you know, he might see something unpleasant so that why he does that” Sooyoung look at Jessica. Now Jessica speechless

“fck yourself Soo, I’m gonna find Eli. Meet us at cafeteria then” now Jessica walk off. Now its Kevin and Sooyoung alone at the classroom. Kevin in other hand keep his eyes closed and even his ears. He trembled and sweat pour down from his sideburn and palms. Can I can mention that his feet also sweating?

Sooyoung sigh because of that poor guy. So she sit next to Kevin and start to talking with him.

“urmmm, so how you’ve been doing?” Sooyoung talk. She wants to look at him, but Kevin eyes being closed.

“are you okay? Do you feel bad or something?” Now Kevin scream in surprise. Duh, why not? Those ghosts just touching him and even pull his finger to open it. Frankly, they just want Kevin to see them

“d-don’t touch m-me! D-d-don’t even t-touch me-meee!” he shivering. Damn he must be suffered so much

“aren’t you guys too much for disturbing him” Kevin now heard someone speak beside him. Nonono! Kevin don’t want to turn around. Might be a ghost manipulating him.

“what are you saying?” one of those ghosts speak

“damn , she can saw us!” Another ghost said

“it funny. Even you’ve dead and being a ghost, but still cursing is amusing me? Does the satan at the hell don’t teach you how to speak properly at the world?”

“the heck is she? Excuse me, do you want to council us? the ghost? I might be your freaking night mare . Wanna taste my power? Let me show you” as the ghost come near to Sooyoung, all of them shock when see that ghost has burned and screaming loudly. All Sooyoung do is touch it face

“have you heard that sun can burn you? Damn gurl. You messed up with the wrong girl” Sooyoung said in proud. “Kevin open your eyes” Sooyoung whisper. He slowly open his eyes and to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter