Got7 1

Sooyoung (One Shot request)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Every episode is different"

 

 

Mark Tuan

"the only thing that i can see is you"

 

Mark know he should respond what this girl said. Mark also know that he should give some gesture; i mean nice gesture. But he stop while looking at her. Looking right onto her eyes. That girl just blush madly, knowing that Mark could fall in love towards her at the first sight. Minah know she too pretty among the girl on her school, but Mark shouldn't make it obvious that he likes her.

"err, Mark-ssi" said Minah blushingly. Tucking her hair behind her ear.

Mark still look at her closely and started to asking her something that make her startled. Minah face show that she so angry with him. She started to look at him and stand up while slap him. I mean what Mark does until he get the free slap from her. He just asking the same question towards his others before

"who are you?" he just asking that question.

After get the slap, he started to walking off the scene. He just hope that this thing called Prosopagnosia free from him. He tired getting the slap, he tired from not recognize other people. he want to see well and aftermath he want to find love that he searching for. Yes he too lonely that you guys expect. He has all of girl want. A good looking face, a cute tip of his nose. His define structure jaw.

*Prosopagnosia – the difficulty to recognize people/ blind face

C’mon, every single girl want him. But yeah. Mark has that illness and he don’t know what to do. For a god sake, once Mark said he feel bless if he can see someone, he want to date with her. Even though she ugly.

Mark sit at the bench, recalling his memories with the girl just then. Sighing, he started to move his head up and then bling!

Ah! Who she is? She look charisma on those jersey actually. Look at how she dribble that ball so quick. Her pinkish cheeks show because on that day were too hot. Okay, the shortness is he just saw someone.

W-wait what?

He just saw someone like THE HELL?!

How can that happen?

Damn! Okay for the whole time, Mark heart started to beat faster. He feel excited. He feel nervous for no reason. He happy for the fact that he can see her. He started difficult to breath. I mean he too excited. He again look that girl. Damn she so stunning. After a second, they stop training and walk off from the court. Mark can get asthma because that girl suddenly walk towards him, He blank. He get BLANK! That girl come toward him and get the mineral bottle from there.

She then took a glance at him and shock. She then look at him again with shock. I mean really shcok. Mark who sit at here watching her really stunned by her face. Damn beautiful. She suddenly touch his face. Mark startled by her action. Seem impossible.

"f-finally! i can see someone"

 

 

 

 

Ah~ does she also get Prosopagnosia?

 

 

Kim Yugyeom

“what if you date with one of these athletes”

 

Choi Sooyoung holding the red flag to show ‘stop’ motion for these jumping athletes. Brush of the sand of their body is her job. It for comfortableness for these athletes. Sooyoung walk up towards the canopy to take the rest. Take 5 minute to rest for them. The weather were so hot that it can burn her face. Pour some cold water to cool down her heat face. 

Someone saw her getting into the weather. Yeah

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter