Yugyeom and Sooyoung - Different Age

Sooyoung (One Shot request)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"........?"

 

"Kim Yugyeom" said a girl with big white plain shirt. Probably it was Yugyeom shirt. Her tight can seen because she wearing short. Today, it is hot as hell. Well summer of course. All school are in holiday right now. Except the people who are going to work at morning. She tied her hair into bun and her hand holding a mini fan to keep her cool. "Yugyeom" she shook his body. He? sleeping and doesn't give a about it. They lived in the same house about 2 years ago and got titled as husband and wife. 7 years e does not distrub them to become romantic like the other married couple who are in same age or maybe the guy is more older than the girl. Kim Yugyeom just an ordinary boy who ambition is want happily married ever after with his choice. Choi Sooyoung too. 

The first time they met is when Yugyeom hand got hurt because the explosive material in a liquid chemical that exploded unexpectedly toward his hand. He got hurt and his friend ushered him to go to meet school nurse a.k.a doctor (in their school, nurse and doctor are the same person). After send him to there his friend said him to lie back at the bed while he calling the doctor. He just lie down in pain. He look at his hand, its terrible and he cannot bear to see it. He then hear the footstep near to the room. He saw his friend with the new doctor. Wearing peach t-shirt and long white skinny jeans with match her shoes brand Nike. Her hair tied in messy ponytail and white coat wrapping around her body. 

Her name shown on her jacket 'Choi Sooyoung'. She walk towards him and started to look his hand. She then call someone on her phone. "Hello? yes Choi Sooyoung here. I want you to take artificial skin at GyongDae Hospital. Yes. y-yes there are a boy who got burned on his hand. Yeah. okay and eh- i want you to come here about 10 minutes. If it take longer than you expected. Call another nurse to give me the artificial skin. Okay" she finished her speech. She then rushingly towards the table and take the injection. She carefully pull the liquid and it insert in the injection container. She sit beside him. His friend cannot bear it, just silently look at her insert the needle in his part of his hand to feel that the pain feel numb. Seem like can't stand the view, he got out first while sigh heavily. "Yugyeom, i'll go to the class first" "okay"

She just look at his friend and then talked to Yugyeom "your friend?" she said still inject his hand "y-yea- Owww" She then shock and then quickly apologize to him "just endure it abit okay. It feel numb until 15 minutes. just wait okay" she said as she wiped off the blood.

KNOCK KNOCK

"SOOYOUNG, THE ARTIFICIAL SKIN HAS ARRIVED" someone shout. She then open the door and then take the artificial skin. She takes it and carefully put it on the burned spot. He just grunt and then he suddenly feel relieved. "okay done. Now you just sit here. And for your information you will be give holiday for about 2 weeks because of the chemical that suddenly got in your skin. But its okay since we have this things i think it will be save you from the chemical spread. Don't ever come to school" she then go to the medicine closet. He just remained silent while looking carefully behind her stunning back. Her body posture is so wow that people will always

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter