NCT 6

Sooyoung (One Shot request)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

choose which one you want"

 

 

Dong Sicheng (WinWin)

"i barely heard he speaking"

Sooyoung quickly get out from her sweet home. Wear casual clothes to go to campus are her routine. She walk while holding tightly her viola bag. She known as Voice and Opera major in Vilan's University. The university not too far from her home, but it enough to make Sooyoung sweating like crazy. On her way, she saw Eline; her classmate walking with her boyfriend, Dylan. Eline could said as the most charming girl she found. She confess to her crush and that is Dylan.

Talking about crush, Sooyoung also has one. The one that attract her eyes, to admire him and take interest with him. She just huft, knowing that it cannot be happened. She totally have a crush on Johnny who are the star at school. The ordinary face she has, can't make Johnny have a glance, i mean single glance on her. Welp that not her fault. Since she is asian, she look smaller than other at her school. America full of tallest, taller and tall people after all.

As she walking, she felt light tap on her legs. She look at it was a-ball?

"hey, can you pass the ball at here?" said someone. He with another pale guy. With a kind manner that she have, she willingly to do. She gave him the ball that he wanted. Slowly but careful she go towards him. He take the ball and intensely look at her.

"wait up, you're Sooyoung right?" he asked. she dunno how he know her name but she just nod her head.

"glad to meet you, my name is Kun" he reached out his hand. Sooyoung grab his hand and shook it. Kun then smiled at her. Before forget something, Kun suddenly introduce the boy that with him since---- she dunno when

"he is WinWin, Dong Sicheng" Kun said. "you know him?"

"WinWin? Dong Sicheng? Ah! yes i do know him. He is my neighbour" Sooyoung said. Kun make glad face.

"he afraid that you doesn't know him-auch!" Kun said meanwhile WinWin pinch his belly. WinWin then smiled and then take Kun somewhere. “I’m sorry Sooyoung-ssi. He got stomach ache this morning. So, excuse us” WinWin suddenly said. Sooyoung doesn't even understand what kind of situation it is. But looking at the way WinWin talks, made her smile by herself. It weird but the first time WinWin moves here Sooyoung already had a crush on him.

Too fast

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter