Epilogue

One Man's Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jimin is discharged from the hospital within a week. The members celebrated, happy to welcome a healthy Jimin back into the team. It was weird but up till this moment, there hasn’t been movements from Jungkook’s side. Jimin is starting to suspect that he might have been wrong about Jungkook liking him but…how is it possible when Jungkook’s reaction back in the hospital had made it so clear? Jimin sighs and decided that now is not the time to think about Jungkook. It’s almost two in the morning and he has to be up eight the next day. With one last sigh, he closes his eyes, unaware of the presence of another person beside him. Jimin fell asleep, with warm arms around his torso.

The next morning, Jimin was startled awake by someone’s alarm clock. He tries to sit up right, unable to do so due to the arms around him. He looks at the hands and a small smile graces his lips. Jeon Jungkook. His hand caresses the younger’s cheek, wondering how it’s possible for someone to look so angelic whilst sleeping. This has been occurring for more than a week, since the day Jimin is out from the hospital. He wakes up every morning to find Jungkook sleeping next to him, snoring softly. It’s cute, really. A sleeping Jungkook is totally different from the Jungkook on stage. Jimin brings himself out of his trance, gently removing Jungkook’s long arms from around his waist so that he could get out of bed.

“Hyung…” Jimin tilts his head and looks at Jungkook.

“Oh, you’re awak

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter