oo4

One Man's Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

They arrived at the hospital within minutes and went up to level 5, where Jimin’s room is located. Jungkook had always thought the colour white looks especially good Jimin. It is no exception this time, as Jungkook enters the room, eyes taking in all the whites around Jimin and Jimin. He plops down on the plastic chair at the side, a sudden wave of emotions rushes through him; as if someone had their hands around his throat, stopping Jungkook from breathing.

“Hyung! Wake up! Hyung…please…wake up…” Jungkook starts sobbing uncontrollably on Jimin’s torso. The rest of the members, under Jin’s commands, stayed outside the room.

“Hyung, you can’t die, you can’t leave me alone here…” Jungkook’s loud sobs turning into quiet whimpers.

“I need you…I…” love you. Jungkook has made up his mind.

He will kiss Jimin. No matter what are the consequences, getting caught by the paparazzi and all, he does not care. He will kiss Jimin.

Jungkook carefully lifts the oxygen mask off the elder’s face. He’s going through all this because of me, I’m a jerk… Looking at Jimin’s face, he his chapped lips and leans forward, planting his warm lips on Jimin’s cold ones. At that point, Jungkook’s mind is empty, only focusing on the kiss and wanting to save Jimin. He poured so much feelings into the kiss that he started tearing up subconsciously, regretting his actions of pushing the elder away. If there was anything, he wanted, it would be for the elder to wake up this instant. Jungkook pulls away from the kiss and shakily breathes out, overwhelmed by the emotions in him.

The members enter the room as Jungkook was putting the oxygen mask back in place. They haven’t seen his face but they were sure he has been crying. All of them had teared up, even the most nonchalant Suga, when they look at Jimin’s fragile state. He has been in coma since the last time they saw him and it’s heart-breaking really. It’s hard for all of them to see someone they love in this state. 

“Visiting hours is up, all of you have to leave.” The shrill voice of the nurse on duty broke the silence in the room and they all nod solemnly, one by one leaving the hospital room. That is, except for Jungkook. The nurse went up to tap his shoulder, gesturing for him to leave. Jungkook took one last look at Jimin’s peaceful expression and left.

 

***

 

It was in the middle of dance practice they were notified that Jimin had woken up. They looked at their choreographer with pleading eyes, wanting to leave immediately. The choreographer knew there was no point making them stay since their heart wasn’t into practicing right from the beginning. He nods once and the members all filed out of the practice room without even taking their belongings. They piled into the car and the manager drove them to the hospital. The ride to the hospital was quiet. Even V, who usually has some weird tr

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter