oo2

One Man's Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The moment was ruined by V, when he found the two members, telling them they are leaving the broadcast station soon. Jungkook unwillingly stood up, dragging Jimin along as they follow V back to the waiting room.

That night, Jimin went out again. It was about 11:30pm when he stepped out of the dorm. Jungkook’s eyes wander to the closed door, frowning. Jimin walks around their neighbourhood alone, when he felt a sudden urge to barf. He ran to the public restrooms near the park (which were thankfully clean) and tried to force whatever is clogging his chest out. A white petal. He felt another urge to heave but nothing came out. Jimin looks down at the petal floating in the toilet bowl. He has no idea why or how did he manage to vomit something as pretty as this petal. After a few minutes of inspecting the petal with his eyes, Jimin flushed it down and starts trekking back to the dorm.

Jungkook glances at the clock near the kitchen, its bright red digits flashing 01:00. Why isn’t Jimin back yet? He fidgets a bit on the couch, wondering where the elder had went off to when the door creaks open, revealing a very tired Jimin. Jungkook doesn’t move, observing the other male silently on the couch. He saw Jimin suddenly running towards the bathroom and sits up, looking in the direction at where he went. Jungkook places his feet onto the floor and walks towards the bathroom, listening carefully to the sounds. His hand unconsciously found its way to the doorknob, wanting to twist it open yet unable to do so as the door is locked.

The urge to heave came again when Jimin stepped into the dorm. He carefully closed the door before rushing to the bathroom and locking the door, before inducing himself to vomit with a finger down his throat. He was shocked that this time, it was not a white petal that came out of his mouth but a white carnation. Pure love. Jimin quietly sighs, holding the flower in his hand as he recalls the meaning of that particular flower.

Jungkook is still standing outside the bathroom when the door is unlocked. He immediately jumps away and looks at Jimin, worry evident in his eyes.

“Hyung?” Jungkook quietly calls out to Jimin, noting the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter