oo1

One Man's Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jimin picks up the camcorder lying on the table, switches it on and starts speaking.

“Shall we go find Jungkook?”

“Jungkookie~ Jungkook!”

After a long while, Jimin finally found Jungkook in one of the waiting rooms, eating pudding.

“Jungkook~” Jimin gets ignored.

“Jungkook-ah, look into the camera and say something,” Jungkook continues eating his pudding, a small smile on his lips but continues looking away, pretending to not see Jimin.

“Jungkook~” Jimin calls again and Jungkook sighs, that small smile from before getting wider.

“Go sleep, hyung.”

“Huh?”

“Go sleep.”

Jimin switches off the camcorder, confused. Why did he ask me to go to sleep?

Ignoring the weird thoughts surfacing in his head, Jimin looks up and realizes that Jungkook had went away. Jimin picks up the camcorder, undefeated and continues his quest to search for the maknae. Jimin was walking around until he finally found Jungkook in another waiting room. Jimin noticed that his target of filming was sitting all by himself on the window ledge. Jimin is going to start filming, switching on the camcorder and aiming it at Jungkook when a figure pops out from the side, the said figure’s hand covering the lens of the camcorder.

“Ah, hyung! I don’t even want to film you!” Jimin said to the person (who turns out to be J-hope), one hand filming Jungkook and the other on J-hope’s chest, trying to push him away. He did not notice that Jungkook, whose attention was once on him and his camcorder, was diverted to the snack which the maknae ignored right from the beginning. When Jimin’s attention was on J-hope, Jungkook took the opportunity to run into another waiting room, one with Jin and Rap Monster along with their managers.

After taming J-hope (or that’s what Jimin thought), Jimin looks around to find Jungkook missing again. He went through another round of searching before finding the maknae in their original waiting room. Jimin walks toward Jungkook as he starts filming again.

“I will give you a chance. Sing and show us some pretty moves.” Jimin says. The whole time, Jungkook was not looking at the camera. If you noticed, Jungkook never looked into the lens of the camcorder the whole time Jimin was filming.

“Hurry up!” Jimin is losing his patience and Jungkook knows.

“Right now?” Jungkook asks before J-hope appears again, interfering with Jimin and Jungkook’s filming.

“Go away hyung, I really don’t want to film you.” Jimin lightly shoves J-hope out of the way, with Rap Monster laughing.

“This is too much,” Jungkook began, trying to defend J-hope whe

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter