Chapter 3

Leaving before we've loved
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

KK + DI 3

  "Ughhhhhh."   Da in groaned as she rolled on the king sized bed.    It was 6 pm on a Saturday and she just woken up from an afternoon nap .  She could feel her stomach muscles cramping up.   Her eyes flew open . She peeked under the sheets . Red .    DA IN POV   Oh crap . Oh crap .    I ran to the bath room panicking . I quickly searched for some sanitary pads . Did I run out ?    This isn't good .    Kikwang was out to buy dinner . I looked at the bed sheets .    Thankfully I had woke up just in time , only my shorts were stained . The expensive silk sheets were spotless .    I grabbed my phone and sat on the toilet bowl .    I dialled Kikwang's number waiting for him to pick up .    " What? "   I just laughed sheepishly into the phone .   "What do you want ? "    He snapped not liking where the conversation was going.   " um Kikwang ah can you do me a favour please . "   " what is it ? "   I could hear the irritation in his voice .    " I need that thing with the wings . The soft things . "   I could feel my face heating up with every word .    "Where do you expect me to find a freaking bird ! "   He exclaimed , annoyed .    " I need sanitary pads . "   I whispered quietly .    "Please?"   I could tell he heard me as he coughed awkwardly .      " I'll try "   Was all he managed to choke out before hanging up .    Just then I my cramps came back . This is going to be hell .   I sighed and began watching the return of superman's Haru and Tablo.  Trying to distract myself from the pain .    P.s it didn't work .   ------------------ KIKWANG POV   "What is this ? "   I whispered to myself as I stared at the shelves of feminine care .    Pink , purple , green . These things were colourful .    Just then a group of teenagers started giggling at me whispering something along the lines of he's so handsome . It kinda scared me . They're 12 . Help .   Looking at the wide variety of pads I knew I was doomed . It all looked the same .    Okay um . Something about wings . Yeah wings.    I picked up a packet and read the description . My face flushing wildly. super absorbent? lock core? soft cotto-   FORGET IT .    I grabbed at least 7 different packets of pads and made my way to the counter .    My face was still warm as the gushing teenagers looked on, not helping the situation .   I quickly paid and left the shop .    As I loaded everything into the car , I looked at my watch . 7 pm .    I quickly drove back home .    ------------   AUTHORS POV    Da In still sat on the toilet bowl. Now not only her stomach was cramping her legs too.    "Ughhhhhh"   She groaned again .    "You sure you'
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter