Chapter 17

Leaving before we've loved
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Double update so please read chapter 16 ( the order doesn't really matter actually)

 

----------------

 

"But I don't want to ."

 

Da in pouted at Kikwang .

 

He sighed ruffling his hair .

 

"I have to get into a suit and you in a dress. We have 45 minutes to get there . Let's get moving ."

 

Kikwang stated pointed a finger at the girl.

 

Da in however remained unmoving, lying on her tummy in bed .

 

"Get up piggy . It's already settled."

 

Grabbing her ankles Kikwang pulled the girl off the bed .letting the bottom half of her body flop onto the floor .

 

She narrowed her eyes at Kikwang announcing "I'm telling my brothers ."

 

Kikwang rubbed his temple " fine . Get into a dress and I'll buy you food ."

 

Da in looked up with her expression brightening but then falling .

 

"You have to buy me food either way ."

She mumbled with her face buried back into the pillow.

 

"I'll buy you shoes."

 

"I'm up ! "

Da in exclaimed skipping to the bathroom.

 

"She's going to be the end of me and my wallet ."

 

Kikwang grumbled as her grabbed a jacket and shirt.

----------------

 

"No Kikwang I can assure you that orange and pink Polka dots don't go with anything . Especially not purple and yellow stripes ."

 

Da in sighed at Kikwangs tie and sock choice.

 

"Not even a little ? "

 

He asked putting his index finger and thumb together to prove his point .

 

"Not even a millimetre."

 

"Fine ."

He moped walking back into the wardrobe .

 

"Who even owns such horrendous designs ."

 

She mumbled placing a pretty pin in her bun.

 

Peeking into the wardrobe she let out a sigh

 

" Lee Kikwang put down that red and green star tie ."

 

Da in groaned entering the wardrobe herself.

 

"This dark blue one would suit the light blue shirt You fashion terrorist ."

 

Kikwang gave a sheepish grin before tying the cloth around his neck .

 

"Thank you ."

 

She rolled her eyes grabbing her baby pink heels with a cute bow .

 

"I can't believe you convinced my manger . Now I have to go for you stupid opening event. Who cares about the opening of a new mall? "

 

Da in complained throwing a glare at Kikwang .

 

" Don't worry you're not my first choice anyway ,twice couldn't make it."

 

He mumbled annoyed .

 

She arched an eyebrow .

 

"One more word and I'm locking myself in the bathroom . And you'll have an opening ceremony without a celebrity guest ."

 

"Did I ever tell you that this dress really suits you . Pastel yellow is really your Colour . "

 

He commented with a Cheshire grin on his face .

 

"That's more like it ."

 

Da in pouted patting kikwangs head .

 

"Didn't you say it starts at 12 pm . It's 11 now."

 

Kikwang gasped .

 

"WE HAVE TO GO. YOU GRAB YOUR BAG AND GET OUT THE FRONT DOOR ."

 

He fumbled snatching his phone wallet and keys off the drawer .

 

"Let's go go go!! "

 

--------------------

 

" Why is your opening event like a fan meeting ? You're promoting the mall not me."

 

Da in complained as Kikwang drove towards the latest addition of the Lee empire.

 

"It was meant for twice not you . I wanted to meet them . AOA was my second choice ."

 

Da in scoffed .

 

"As if they would come . "

 

As they approached the venue a large crowd was seen gathering outside the building .

 

A stage was set up next to the entrance for the official opening ceremony .

 

"Wow you actually have fans."

 

Kikwang commented as he saw some fan boards and headbands .

 

"You're the only one that thinks I'm stupid . Let me off here. Thanks ."

 

She commanded as they passed by her managers car .

 

Kikwang stopped the vehicle letting her hop out and for makeup touch ups .

 

Parking his car he made his way towards the backstage area .

 

" Mr Lee ! "

 

Kikwang whipped his head realising it was the head of marketing - Mr Kim- that called him.

 

After exchanging greetings Mr Kim exclaimed 

 

" how'd you manage to get Kim Da In to be our special guest ? It's a great opportunity !! Especially for such events ."

 

Kikwang shrugged . 

 

"It just happened that way . I Guess ."

 

Mr kim gave him two thumbs up as he was called by someone else .

 

Kikwang frowned . What's so good about her being our guest? Are models even popular ? 

 

Surveying the area Kikwang saw a large crowd waiting for Da In to appear .His eyes widened slightly , that's a lot of fans.

 

"Wahhh !! I can't believe she's doing a public event ! She's always promoting through media

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter