A.D.T.O.Y.

It's Only Love that We're Falling In
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chapter 2:     A.D.T.O.Y.         #TzuSa

 

 Inspired by Twice’s dance cover of ‘adtoy’:  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iMdnB4mRlqo

 

 

In a practice studio at JYPE. 

 

Only two girls were seen practicing. Both wearing white oversized long-sleeve tee, with shorts. The other girls, i.e. Jungyeon, Momo and Chaeyoung, had gone out to get some drinks.

 

After some time, they stopped to check their own recorded practice.

In the small low definition video, it became obvious to the two girls that even though they were dancing to the same song, the feel they exude was entirely different.

Sana looked incredibly y while Tzuyu appeared cool.

 

Both girls giggled upon realization of the difference.

 

“Sana unnie, how? Is it actually okay? Or do you think I should learn how to dance more like you? I mean the y vibe, you know.” Tzuyu turned to Sana, who was sitting beside her.

 

Sana was unsure of this too but remembered that Manager unnie and oppa said that this dance cover was meant to showcase a different side of them, which clearly points to ‘y’, a concept they didn’t adopt.

She tilted her head aside, and thought for awhile before saying,

“Maybe I can show you again my own part first? We can learn from each other too.”

Tzuyu nodded in agreement. Thus, both girls stood up again and went to the front of the mirror.

 

 

Within minutes, Tzuyu, who stood behind observing, already had wide open.

 

Damn.

 

She could not take her eyes off Sana.

 

 

 

Sana focused on her own reflection, as her body grooved to the rhythm. Her body wave was smooth and her expression too added on more sensual feel as she slightly bit her bottom lip. Her intense gaze was so tempting that Tzuyu was sure she would’ve had a nosebleed if the older girl carried on.

 

 

Finally, she knew she couldn’t resist her urge anymore.

With a few strides, Tzuyu walked over and wrapped her arms around Sana from behind.

 

 

The sudden unexpected embrace startled the older girl. She widened her eyes and was at a loss for words.  

Before she could even react, a low tone whisper was heard.

 

 

“Sana unnie, you know I’ve always liked you this way right?”

 

 

Turning her head to the side, a finely sculpted face greeted her. The pair of doe eyes, sparkled under the studio light, as t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter