Who's Your Mama?

It's Only Love that We're Falling In
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chapter 3:       Who’s Your Mama?           #Minayeon

(Inspired by Sixteen ep 8  Minor B (Mina) performance : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dawx_-ZSEpI ) 

 

 

Rehearsals were going on for SIXTEEN’s team battle. Music blasted throughout the venue and glaring spotlights fought for attention but the feeble attempt was in vain as they drown in the background. The girls performing shone brighter than any stars in the sky, let alone being compared to spotlights.

 

Mina had just completed her rehearsal. Catching her breath, she walked backstage to take a rest. There was still going to be a last rehearsal for the group performance later.

 

 

Just as she stepped into the changing room, a pair of arms wrapped themselves tightly around her.

She smiled, knowing who the owner is. The owner swiftly closed the door behind them.

 

Mina leaned back into the girl’s embrace.
She turned her head slightly and called softly, “Nayeon.”

The girl grinned widely and a pair of adorable bunny teeth appeared while her eyes turned into half-moon shape.

 

 

“Mina yah, I miss you.” Nayeon said as she buried her face into Mina’s hair.

Mina raised her hand and brushed the Nayeon’s hair.

“It’s only been about ten minutes.”

“I don’t care.”

Mina only smiled at Nayeon’s stubbornness. Her heart was filled with happiness, thinking about how lucky she was to have a sweet girlfriend like Nayeon.

 

 

“Baby.”

“Hmm?”

 

 

“So, who’s your mama?”

Nayeon whispered, as she leaned in to nibble on Mina’s reddened ear.

 

Blood rushed immediately to Mina’s cheek. Looking at Nayeon’s teasing and naughty flirting, she could only think of hidi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter