Daring Woman

It's Only Love that We're Falling In
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chapter 4:    Daring Woman        # Jungyeon x Nayeon

Inspired by Twice performance: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YeBbK5JbBR8

Inspired also by Twice variety show appearance:  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M59GqXx78eY

 

 

 

Nayeon has always been having mixed emotions towards the taller girl.

 

Or maybe she was sure but it was just difficult to admit.

 

Since their trainee days together, both Nayeon and Jungyeon have stuck together through ups and downs. Finally after around 5 years, the girls succeeded in achieving their debut dreams as the first 2 members to be confirmed in TWICE, JYPE’s new girl group.

 

It is undeniable that Nayeon and Jungyeon are one of the closest pairs of friends in the group, even SIXTEEN viewers can easily spot their closeness, reliance and trust for each other.  

Behind the scenes, the lines were even blurred. It always seemed to Nayeon that they are in a  “some” relationship.

 

A few times had she tried to talk to Jungyeon about their status, but the conversation never ends in any conclusion anyways. And it frustrated Nayeon because the kind of conversation was most of the time being laughed off by Jungyeon or that the other members were interrupting.  Sometimes, she really felt like grabbing all of these kids and rage at them. Can’t you see I’m trying to be serious here?!

 

 

Somehow things got worse for Nayeon after their debut.

Recently JungMo was set as the representative couple. And a latest incident pushed her button – a variety show in which herself, Jungyeon, Jihyo, Mina and Sana attended -  “The ranking is up to me : best 5 dessert time”.

 

While tasting the honey butter bread, Jungyeon suggested that dramas always use the cream for romantic scenes. Nayeon went ‘aww’ coz her mind immediately visualise it happening to both of them.

However, alert as expected from the group leader, Jihyo’s reaction was fastest. She did the cream on her nose within seconds.

 Much to Nayeon’s dismay, Jihyo turned toJungyeon, seeming to be expecting her to act as the ‘oppa’ for this short little role play.

 

 

Jealousy instantly filled Nayeon’s heart.

Her body reacted faster than her mind. Her hands reached out to wipe off the cream on Jihyo’s nose, while she blurted out a typical romantic K-drama. Everyone was a little surprised by Nayeon’s actions but since she did the line well, the broadcast moment was not affected.

 Wow, luckily I’ve watched enough dramas. Nayeon thought as she inwardly face-palmed for being so impulsive. This was so unlike her usual thoughtfu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter