5- Fighting for you

Fighting for you.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Standing up, Eunjung walked enraged towards the door and leaved the room. Jiyeon and Soyeon, after looking at eachother for a second in panic, decided to follow Eunjung out.
"Yah, wait Eunjung." said Soyeon aloud, but Eunjung didn't stop.
The two girls speeded up their steps and reached Eunjung after she went the stairs down.
"We don't leave you alone." said Jiyeon, making Eunjung stop her steps. Looking at both girls, she managed to calm a bit down, still her mind was thinking at Hyomin. At every word, every touch, every eyecontact. For Eunjung it was something special with Hyomin, but now she saw it all as a lie. 
"Oh girls, are you going out?" mrs. Choi approached the three young girls, after forseeing them from the kitchen.
"Yes mom, we want to go for a walk in the woods." lied Jiyeon. It seems that she's a great actres, since her mother believed her. 
"In the woods? But it's outside the village." answered mrs. Choi, frowning a bit. She was afraid to let the girls out of the tribe, it's dangerous.
"Com'on mum! Dad is doing guard outside the village anyway. If we need help he is there." Jiyeon reasoned, her father is one of the Earth forcers.
"hm.. Okay then. But Soyeon, Eunjung, I'll give you something. Wait here a minute." Soyeon and Eunjung nodded simply with their heads and mrs. Choi walked in another room, coming then back with two... belts?... With bottles fixed on it? 
The two waterbendner where confused looking at what JiSun Choi was holding in her hands. 
"Don't look so confused girls. My mother worked the whole night to do those things. She made like twenty of them." said Jiyeon with a little chuckle, taking then a belt from her mother's hand and fixing it on Soyeon, while mrs. Choi was fixing that from Eunjung.
Eunjung looked down at the brown belt fixed perfectly on the hip height. On the side of the belt where fixed like what it seemed two pockets of brown leather and in it where two bottles. Eunjung opened one and could see water in it. Now a bulb lit up in her head. Eunjung looked at Mrs. Choi.
"In case you need to bend water. I know it's difficult for you waterbendner," JiSun Choi said with a smile. Soyeon   and Eunjung had to smile automatically at the sweetness and smartness of this woman. But the smile of Eunjung lasted just a second when once again Hyomin popped in her mind.
"Thank you wery much mrs. Choi." Said Soyeon.
"Yes, thank you." said also Eunjung, trying her best to sound cheerful.
"Okay, now we go mom. Bye." Jiyeon gave a kiss on her mother' s cheek and all three went out of the house.

"Jiyeon, can you tell me everything you know from Hyomin?" Eunjung asked, trying to stay calm while walking in the village.
"Well.. hum... what can I say more?" Jiyeon was thinking, rubbing her head with a finger.
"Do you know if she killed innocent people?" Eunjung asked, holding her breath in anticipation.
"Since she is the daughter of the Fire Lord, she was in almost every battle. It's sure she killed some." answered Jiyeon, but it hitted the waterbendner right in her heart.
 
"Was this your first fight in the Fire forces?"
"Yes, it was."

The conversation she had with Hyomin came back in her mind and a bitter feeling was creeping in her. 
"Tzk, all lies." Eunjung whispered to herself, not making her two friends hear it.
"Ji, how do you know all those things?" asked Soyeon. 
"Since my father is in the Earth forces, I come to know much informations. I just need to ask my father and so, yeah. I wanted to know more about the Fire Lord and he explained me his whole family situation." Jiyeon explained.  


"Girls, I think I go alone now." Eunjung said, when they almost reached the exit of the village.
"What?" Soyeon mumbled, confused.
"We can't leave you alone with her. She is dangerous." Jiyeon reasoned.
"Girls, please." Eunjung bleeded, still her eyes confused and enraged.
Soyeon sighed. "Okay, but if you don't come back in fifteen minutes, we're going to search you." Jiyeon nodded, agreeing with Soyeon's words.
"Okay." Eunjung smiled slightly, grateful to her friends. 
"Take care." Soyeon and Jiyeon said, watching then her friend walking alone out of the village.
"Was it a good idea to let her alone?" Jiyeon mumbled.
"I don't know." Soyeon answered. Both had to let out a nervous sigh.



____________

"Hyomin?! Hyomin, where are you?" Eunjung called, entering the woods after not seeing Hyomin in the place she saw her the last time. 
The waterbendner was coing to think that Hyomin lied her once again, breaking their promise and just walking away. 
After this, she should hate her right? But Eunjung couldn't avoid this feeling of sadness in her. She just wished all this was a bad joke.
"Hyomin." Eunjung called once again, but not so loud. She wasn't here anymore, she tought. Turning around, the waterbendner was ready to walk back to the Earth village, but then.. 
"Eunjung? Where are you?" She could hear Hyomin from the distance, but all this trees where block her radius of view. Eunjung followed the voice that was calling her more times, and soon both girls found eachother. 
While Hyomin was approachin Eunjung with a smile, happy to see her once again, Eunjung's expression was serious. So serious like never before.
"Sorry, I was searching something to eat.. I was really hu-" Hyomin began to talk but then stopped when she noticed the expression from her friend. Her smile faded away. "Something wrong?" she asked, noticing also that the other didn't brough something to eat and fresh clothes.
"You are a lier." said Eunjung with gritten teeths.
"W-what?" Hyomin asked in a whisper. Fear was creeping in her. 
"I know who you are Hyomin. You are the daughter of the Fire Lord." Eunjung said with a higher tone of voice, showing all the rage she had in her. Hyomin gulped and made a step backwards.
"Listen, I can explain." the firebendner tried to calm the other but those words made Eunjung even more enraged.
"What will you explain, mh? I trusted you." with a fast movement she took her sword out. With shaking hands she was trying hard to not let tears come up to her eyes.
"And you can trust me. I'm sorry that I lied to you, but I couldn't bring myself to say the truth." said Hyomin with broken voice, making another step backwards. Still she wasn't going to take her sword out; she didn't want to fight with Eunjung.
""How can I trust you? Mh?! You are like the others of your tribe. You killed innocent people!"  Eunjung yelled at the girl in front of her. Hyomin felt like falling on her knees and just let Eunjung kill her. She deserve it.
"I'm sorry, okay?" Hyomin began, her shaky voice a mess of pain and guilt. "I did horrible thinks in my past. I know it.. and it haunt me every night. Those bleeding eyes, those shaking voices, asking me to not kill them... I see them in my dreams. They don't leave me a second." Hyomin felt tears coming up to her eyes and she couldn't stop them. "But please... Forgive me. I just wanted to be remembered from you like a good person.  Not like.. like a monster." Hyomin's voice cracked at the end and tears began to slide down her cheeks. The waterbendner, seeing how broken Hyomin was couldn't bring herself to be so enraged to her like a few minutes ago. Somehow she understood her. It wasn't Hyomin's fault to be the daughter of the Fire Lord, and maybe now Eunjung would be like Hyomin if she was the daughter of a monster. Struggling between the will of a father and the right think to do.
Putting her sword down, Eunjung fell on her knees while tears where gently going down her cheeks. 
The firebendner looked down at the girl while washing away her own tears with the back of her hand. She wanted to hug Eunjung but was too afraid to do so.
She tought that it was better to go and let the waterbener in peace; she made her already suffer too much. But then Hyomin sense something. Her sister Jessica was there too, but she couldn't see it.
"Eunjung, go away." said Hyomin with firm voice and alarmed.
"What?" Eunjung looked confused up to meet the eyes of the firebendner. 
"You have to hide!" Hyomin took her sword out, sensing her sister even more near her. Eunjung hadn't even the time to stand up that already Jessica with other five Fire forcers was in front of them.
Eunjung widened her eyes. It was clear to Eunjung that this girl was Jessica, since she resembled Hyomin a lot. But some details where differet; while Hyomin had fire-red hair, Jessica had dark red ones. And while Hyomin had big black eyes, her sister had dark sharp eyes. Eunjung gulped.
"Well, finally we se us again, sister." Jessica said with an evil smirk on her face. "Oh, wht do I see here? A little waterbender?! Hyomin, you disappoint me everytime more, I have to say it." Jessica crossed her arms.
"Leave her in peace. You want me right?" Hyomin said with gritten theet. Her sword still pointed towards her sister.
"Yes, I want you. But I can't just let a waterbendner run away like this, you know." Jessica let out a laugh. 
Eunjung frowned at those words, her heart beating faster in fear. 
"Don't touch her." Hyomin's dark face was looking at her sister while Eunjung was looking at Hyomin. Somehow all the rage she had for this firebendner  was washed away, and now she could only see her as the true person she is. So kind to think more at other people then herself. Hyomin doasn't deserve to be remembered as a monster. She isn't one.
Jessica turned to look at one of the Fire forcers by her side with her cold gaze. "Kill that girl." commandet  Jessica, like she wanted to make her sister just more enraged. Jessica could sense the feelings of Hyomin. She could sense how much this waterbendner was precious to her. 
Eunjung panicked when she saw the soldier running towards her with the sword in one hand and the fire bendned in the other. She opened the bottle on her side, ready to bend water and attack him, but Hyomin was faster. Bringing a hand forward and opening her palm, she created a fire missile that hitted the soldier right in the back. He fell down with a groan of pain. This view made all the other Fire forcers enraged and began to attack the two girls. Jessica just watched the whole scene with a smirk on her face. She knew the Fire soldiers weren't strong as Hyomin, but in this way her sister would get slowly tired and it would be simplier for her to to kill her.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter