3- You are not alone.

Fighting for you.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hyomin opened her eyes in an istant while panting. Sweat on her forehead.
Again the same nightmare, again those screams and cry from people she killed where brought back to memory. Those faces full of fear that looked at her. Hyomin couldn't forget. Even in her dreams she always see what she did.
The girl tried to put herself in a sitting position. But when she moved her body, she noticed some sort of weight on her belly and, looking to her side, she saw Eunjung still sleeping soundly with a bit open while embrancing her. It was quite cute and Hyomin would have chuckled at this sight if she wasn't devastated with guilt. 

She remembered still what happened yesterday. The waterbendner was freezing in the cold night, even if Hyomin managed to make a bonfire. The firebendner, noticing this, offered to warm Eunjung up with a hug but Eunjung refused at the beginning, thinking that a little hug wouldn't make her feel much more warmer and then it would get really awkward.
Hyomin insisted a bit more but had to sigh when Eunjung continued to refuse the offert.
Cold wind brushed once again against the exposed skin of the two girls and once again Eunjung trembled. This didn't pass unnoticed to Hyomin and saying "You'll catch a cold like this!" she brought her arms around the other's body, making for the first time real contact with each other. Eunjung frowned slightly at the sudden touch, but then she felt the warmth from Hyomin's body flow in her. It wasn't a normal warmth like those from other people, it was like being enbranced by a stove.
"Why are you so warm, do you have a fever?" asked the blue haired girl, turning her head towards the other. Hyomin chuckled and turned to look at Eunjung too.  
"It's normal for firebendners to be this warm. It's your first time being so close to someone from the Fire Nation?" asked then Hyomin, not even realizing the close proximity from their faces. And Eunjung didn't seem to notice it too, since she lost herself once again in that beautiful face of Hyomin.
"Yes.." answered the waterbendner, still in a dazed state but Hyomin didn't hear it, since her attention shiftet to the blue eyes of the girl.
The two girls remaied to look at eachother for who knows how much seconds before Hyomin came back to her sense, looking away in embarasment. Eunjung looked away too and the two didn't say much more, since awkwardness took place.   



"Eunjung... Eunjung wake up!" said Hyomin after noticing that she woke up right when the sun was rising, shaking the sleeping girl. But Eunjung didn't react. Pressing her lips together, the firebendner tried again, but this time with a more higher tone of voice and shaking her a pit stronger.
Letting out a tired and annoyed moan, Eunjung opened her eyes slowly. 
"We have to go, the sun is rising." she heard again that sweet voice of Hyomin ringing in her ear but something else cought her attention; the arm that was embrancing Hyomin. Immediately she put herself in a sitting position, leaving the grip from her. The waterbendner felt her cheeks becoming red and she couldn't bring herself to look at the other. It was embarassing for her thinking to have sleept the whole time while hugging an almost completly ,but so beautiful. stranger.

The two stood up, refrescing themselves a bit with the water from the lake. 
"Uhm, where should we go? We need something to eat, I'm starving." said Eunjung, bringing a hand on her stomach.
"I think we should go an instand back to your tribe, to take some weapons from the Water and Fire forces, then from there we can move towards Ovest where te Earth Nation lives. It's the nearest tribe." Explained Hyomin. Eunjung frowned a bit at the tought to see once again the destruction of her tribe, but the firebendner was right. They needed some weapons and only that place could give them some. Nodding with her head slightly, the two girls began to walk in the forest, towards the now destructed Water tribe. 
"Hyomin.. do you really want to go to the Earth Nation? They will understand in an istant that you are from the Fire Nation, they will arrest you, or even kill you."
"Yeah, I know." began the red haired girl "But we need fresh clothes and a proper meal. We need energy Eunjung, and this is the only way."
"But it's too risky." pointed Eunjung up.
At those words, Hyomin had to let out a chuckle. "Don't worry okay? We can do it in some way.. And then I don't have anything to lose anyway. I'm not afraid."
and I know that you are in a more safe place. Wanted to add Hyomin, but she did those words not cross her lips.
____________

The young waterbendner felt tears coming up in her eyes. That what yesterday was her living place.. her tribe... now was just a vaste of ash desert and death bodies.
Bringing a hand closed in a fist in front of , Eunjung couldn't control herself anymore and tears began to flow down her cheeks while sobbing sound could be heard in the silence of a death tribe.
This sight was also breaking Hyomin's heart and once again she felt guilt creeping in her. It felt so naturally in that moment enclosing Eunjung in a hug, making her understand that she wasn't alone and, while caressing the back of the waterbendner, Hyomin couldn't resist to le two little words slip of . "I'm sorry."
Eunjung moved slightly back to see, with her red and teary eyes, the other in the face. "It's... It's not your fault." she then said almost in a whisper.
Hyomin felt like been stapped right in the heart. It was her fault. It was also her fault. If she could, she would cry too, but now it wasn't the right moment; she had to be strong. Not for herself but for Eunjung, this so strong but at the same so fragile girl in her arms.


A few more minutes and Eunjung calmed down. Hyomin losened the hug, looking the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter