4- Truth.

Fighting for you.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"It seems they increased the security." mumbled Hyomin, looking at the two Earth soldiers in front of the entrance of the Earth tribe's village.
The two girls finally arrived at their destination but stopped a few meters afar, hiding behind a tree, after noticing the Earth soldiers scanning around the entrance. 
"It was to be expected." mumbled back Eunjung, looking then to the left, to the girl next to her. "Have you a plan?" 
"Hmm, I'm still thinking." Hyomin said turning also to look at the other, her expression serious. Eunjung blinked twince her eyes, biting on her lower lip. Why does she always think that Hyomin is so damn beautiful when she looks at her? Why does she feel everytime overwhelmed with this feeling of warmth and safety when she feel the presence of the firebendner? 
"Are you okay?" asked Hyomin, noticing that Eunjung did't take her eyes off of her.
"M-mh? Y-yes." mumbled Eunjung, turning her attention again to the Earth soldiers while cursing at herself mentally.  
"Other three soldiers are over there." whispered Hyomin, indicating with a movement of her head the three men with black and green armor.
"They rised too high their allert level. They'll in anyway find out that I'm from the Fire Nation." added the girl, while the light blue eyes of Eunjung looked at the other three soldiers.
"So, we don't go in there?" whispered the waterbendner, turning her gaze again to the red haired girl.
"Me no, but you are going." she stopped to take a deep breath. "It's more safe for you there." it was hard for Hyomin to say those words, but it was really the best for Eunjung. 
"W-what?! So you are leaving me alone?" whispered Eunjung while furrowing her brows, incredulous. 
Hyomin looked down, trying to hide the sadness in her eyes. She really wanted to stay with Eunjung, but she couldn't bring the other in trouble at the same time.
"I tought we where a team." added Eunjung, since Hyomin wasn't going to answer. At those words the firebendner looked up, chapturing with her black eyes the blue ones of the waterbendner.
"I know.. but I can't see any other way. I  don't want to put you in trouble. The Earth Nation will take good care off you." reasoned Hyomin, taking Eunjung's hand.
"..And I don't want to stay away from you Hyomin." Eunjung's thin voice ringen in Hyomin's ears, reacing not even a second later her heart. Again this sensation of warmth was taking over her. It made her so weak and her heart meating faster. 
"Me too." she whispered back.
"Then don't leave me." bleeded Eunjung, and Hyomin had to look away, to not lose herself in those eyes once again and giving in.
"Listen..I have an idea." starte Eunjung, after few seconds of silence. Hyomin looked up. "You stay here and I go in the village. I'll say that I have somewhere else to go and that I just need something to eath and fresh clothes. After that I'll ask if they could give me something more for the travel-"
"And then you come back to me?" interrupted the red haired girl. Eunjung nodded two times. This plan wasn't that bad, but wasn't Hyomin's priority to bring Eunjung in a safe place?  
"What do you think?" asked the waterbendner, hope was to read in her eyes.
Biting on her lover lip, Hyomin was struggling to give an answer. One side of her wanted Eunjung to be safe, the other side of her wanted Eunjung always next to her. Should she act like an egoist, just to not be alone? or should she let the girl go, suffering even more?
But thinking good about it, Hyomin wouldn't know if Eunjung was really safe in there, maybe when the Fire Nation'll attack this place, no one would protect this girl. Maybe she would die.  And then it seemed that Eunjung really preferred to stay with her then to stay with the earth nation,

Letting out a sigh, Hyomin nodded with her head. "Okay, I'm in."
"Really?" Eunjung said with a higher tone of voice, putting then both hands on . Both looked immediately to all the soldiers and had to let out a sigh of relief when it seemed that no one heard Eunjung's voice.
"Really." mumbled Hyomin, looking at the other with a sharp eyes.
"You promise to not move away from here?" the waterbendner lifted her little finger. Hyomin looked at it, then back to Eunjung's face and then back to the finger. Letting out a little giggle she intevined her little finger with the other. "I promise." 
   

_____________


Eunjung hand't even the time to arrive in front of the entrance of the Earth village, that the two soldiers stoppend her.
"I'm a waterbendner. I need help. The Fire N-" Eunjung was going to explain her situation, but a soldier stopped her.
"Yeah, we know what happened. You are not the first from the Water Nation asking for help." Eunjung felt her heart beating a bit faster at those words. Some of her tribe managed to escape also. A smile was forming on her face. "Bring her to mrs. Choi."  she heard the same soldier talking with the other one and soon she was guided into the big village, surrounded by thick rock walls. Also the houses where made of gray rock, bended in circular forms and three floors high. Eunjung remained with wide open, noticing how good organized this tribe was. 
Even if the war tension was in the air, all those people where not showing any sign of panic or chaos. Everything was in the right place.

Eunjung stopped her steps when she noticed also the sodier stopping in front of a house.  Knocking three times, the door swung open revealing a mittle aged woman, with long black hair and big green eyes, looking back at them. The first impression of Eunjung wasn't this pleasant, since the girl seemed so serious and severe, but then she had to change her mind when the lady unfolded her lips in a smile.
"Is there still place for her?" asked the soldier, looking a second to the waterbendner.
"Yes, sure. Come in!" the voice of the woman ringed in the air and Eunjung entered the house.
It turned out that it wasn't a normale house, but a some kind of carity center, where all the war victims became food and a place to sleep.
"My name is JiSun by the way." said the woman, guiding Eunjun

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter