1- Water

Fighting for you.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Water, Earth, Fire, Air. Long ago, the four Nations lived together in harmony. Then everything changed when the Fire Nation attacked." 



_______________ 


"Hyomin, today you'll command the fire forces. I want everyone death, understood? Not like the last time." said the Fire Lord with firm voice, looking at the red haired girl, kneeled in fron of him.
"Yes father, I'll accomplish your command this time." Hyomin said, looking up at the Fire Lord.
"Then go." with those two words, the young girl stood up and headed towards the fire forces, already prepared for the attack on the outside of the big castle.

It would be a lie to say that Hyomin was agreeing with the manner of thinking from his father. To be honest, she hated him a bit for this; killing all the innocent people from the other three nations (air, water and earth nation)  just to be the absolute ruler, to be the Lord of the intere world.
Old habitants, children, young womans. It didn't matter for the Fire Lord. His rule was 'You are against the Fire Nation, You'll be death.' 
Hyomin knew it was insane from his father to act like this, but she just couldn't go against him, too scared of a reaction from his side. She knew that, even if she was his daughter, she never had a special place in his heart. And if Hyomin was going against his manner of thinking, he maybe would even kill her. The blood of his own blood. So cold was his heart. 

"Today we are going to destroy completly the Water Nation. The Fire Lord will them all death.. I'll that you all follow his order, understood?" Hyomin was talking aloud, walking from left to right and looking deeply in the eyes of the fire forces. 
The soldiers in response rised up their weapons and shouted aloud "For the Fire Lord." 
And even if Hyomin just wanted to run away, letting the poor Water tribe in peace, she acted like always as her father wanted.
"For the Fire Lord." she shouted, bringing a fist up in the sky that fired out a fire ball.


__________________


The Water Nation is one of the peacefullest tribes in the world; living in harmony with the nature and with the other tribes, they were caught off guard by the sudden war started by the Fire Nation and already suffered from the lost of many innocent abitant and soldiers, who gave their lifes to protect their loved ones.
Chaos was now the right word to describ the way this poor tribe was living. Beeing less powerful then the Fire Nation's forces, they already knew that there wasn't any way to win this war. They already knew that they all will be death.
Well... all expect a girl.

Even if she was just 26 years old, Eunjung demonstrated  to be one of the best waterbendner in the whole Nation and also demonstrated to master the ability of healing; an ability that just a few of the waterbendner recevead as a gif from the godes.
Her goal was to enter the Water forces and fight against the Fire Nation. She wanted revange. Just that. After the Fire Nation killed her whole family, her heart was full of hate against that hatefull Nation. She wanted them all death. She wanted them to suffer like she does.
But to her misfortune, it was impossible for the Water forces to let a girl fight next to them. In any case, she didn't give up. She practiced every day along a lake the art of waterbending.
Fluidly and gracefully, Eunjung moved her arms feeling the energy flow in her. The water from the lake lifted up, like a serpent that rises itself from the ground.
The girl closed her eyes, taking a deep breath. It was such a peacefull moment; feeling the soft wind against her skin, the warmth of the sun and the thin rumor of the nature that surrounded her, Eunjung made a step forvard, bringing her wrists together and moving her arms back and forth. And like her movement, also the water that she lifted bagan to move back and forth.
She opened her eyes and turned fluidly around, targeting one of the many trees that surrounded her and, with a fast movement of her arm, she throw the water sharply against it. 
A satisfied smile was now on Eunjung's face, when she noticed the damage that the tree had suffered from her attack.But her smile faded away in an istant when a scream could be heard in the distance. A scream that made even all the birds restet on the trees, fly away. 
The girl looked panicked around her, noticing then black smoke rise up in the air, right behind the forest. She gulped in fear. Behind the forest lived her tribe.  

Without hesitating a second, the young woman ranned so fast she could in the forest. The screaming of innocent people suffering was getting every second louder, and Eunjung felt like been stabbet thousand times in the heart. Because in her little tribe, everyone know everyone. They are like a big family.
Not only she had already lost her real family for the fire Nation, but now also her second family. 
She couldn't believe that this day was coming. And she couldn't believe at what now was in front of her.
The real chaos. Never did she saw so much destruction and fear.
Habitant running from left to right, trying to search a hiding place. Little children crying disperately in front of the death bodys of their loved ones. Everything was burning, from the trees to the houses. Just everything was destroied. 
And then she saw them. The human she hated the most, fighting against the Water forces. Could she even call them human? For Eunjung they were just animals. But it seems like the animals were having the better against the Water forces. 

So, was this the end? Thought the young woman.
She felt like falling on her knees and crying until someone c

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter