Getting to Know You

Military boy's love [EDITING]

You stepped into the canteen when it was a lunch time. You looked around to find him. That’s right you went there so you could meet him again. Your stomach growled. But before that you need to fill your stomach.

You get your tray and walked to get your food. Then you looked around to find a seat then you saw he with his friends. You walked to them and stood beside him.

“Hey.” You smiled towards them.

 

THE BOYS POV

“Wahh!! Uri Mark is a hero!” they clapped.

“Mark hyung really likes her, right” Bambam said.

“I’m not like her, Bambam-ah.” All of them quieted down. “I love her.” Mark smile.

“Woohooo!!!”

“Yah! At 4 o’clock. She is coming.” JB whispered. All of them looked at her way.

“Hey.” She smiled.

‘Oh…my god.’ They looked at you. Mesmerize.

Mark rolled his eyes.

 

AUTHOR POV

“Hey.” You said while looked at Mark. You are waiting for him to greet you but he only kept quiet. Jackson who sat beside him, nudged him.

“O-oh. H-hey.” You smiled.

“Mmm~ Actually I want to say thank you because you help me just now.”

“It’s okay. Our Mark hyung is a hero plus his love is the one who suffer.” Yugyeom who sat beside Mark said.

“Yah!” Mark knocked his head.

“Aww~” Yugyeom placed his hand on his hurt head.

Jiyoon blushed at his comment. “Aww~ You are so cute.” Jackson said. The others glared at him.

‘You and your big mouth, Jackson’ Mark thought.

Jiyoon blushed more. “Mmm~ Thank you.” “So.. your name is Mark?”

Mark nodded. Still cannot believe that she just standing beside him.

“He’s name is Tuan Yi-En but we call him Mark. You can call him Mark too. He must love you calling his name.” JB said. Jiyoon nodded.

“Do you wanna sit with us?” Youngjae asked.

“Can I?” She gave them her cat eyes.

‘Oh my~’

‘She’s so cute’

‘If Mark doesn’t want her then I will take her’

“Of course you can. Yah, Bambam-ah! Move!” JR said.

“Why me, hyung?” Bambam whined.

“Because you are a maknae and you sitting beside Mark. Give her to sit beside Mark, will you.”

“It’s okay. I will sit at the end.” Jiyoon said.

“Anni, Bambam will move.” Bambam sighed and move away.

By that first greeting, they got to know each other more. They introduced theirself and had their first conversation.


- TO BE CONTINUED -

Please do comment, guys.