Save and Injured

Military boy's love [EDITING]

MORNING

 

The soldiers already queued to begin their training. Suddenly, a voice which they so scared of filled the space.

“YOU ARE LETTING MY DAUGHTER TO SLEEP AT OUR CAMP!”

“I’m so sorry, sir. But she requested to just sleep in a camp.” The poor soldier bowed down. They recognised him the one who helped the girl yesterday.

“WHERE IS SHE NOW?!”

“A-at the c-camping site, s-sir.” The mad man walked away.

A friends of that poor soldiers gathered around him.

“What’s happening?!”

“Aish. I shouldn’t let his daughter sleep there yesterday.” He ruffled his hair.

Mark’s friends went to him.

“Yah! Is the girl from yesterday is lieutenant’s daughter?!” They freaked out.

“If she is lieutenant Kim’s daughter that is mean she is senior Kim's sister!”

“Yah, Mark-ah. You just get yourself in a trouble.” His friends said to him.

‘Who cares. I’m falling in love.’ He looked down and smiled when remember her face.

 

JIYOON POV

I just woke up from my sleep. Thanks to all of the soldiers. Their voice could be heard until here. I stepped out from my tent and did some stretching.

‘What should I do today? Mountains climbing sound good.’ I smiled to my thought. I’m so in my thought that I did not hear someone called me.

“KIM JIYOON!” I looked at the sound of calling me. A wider smile drawn on my face.

“Appa!” I ran towards my one and only father and hugged him.

“Yah! What are you doing here?” My father wiped my face with his big hands. I beamed at him. It always be his gesture to show his love. I learnt it from my mother.

“It’s my holiday so I think that I can spend my time here and I want to meet you too.” I gave him a peck on his cheek.

“Aigo~ My daughter. Is HE knows about this already?”

“Nope. It will be a surprise.”

“By the way, what are you doing here?” He looked around the camping site.

“I told you that---“ He cut my words.

“Not that what I’m asking about. Why are you sleeping here? You can sleep in the house with me.” The house that he talked about is a house which every soldier with high rank live. So he lives alone there.

“It’s okay, appa. This tent is not that bad .” I said while I pointed at the tent that I slept in.

“No, you are not. I will call someone to bring your things there.” He ruffled my already messy hair.

“Arasso.” I sighed.

“Do you already had your breakfast?”

“Nope. I just woke up.” I gave him my cheeky smile.

“Get some breakfast arasso? I will go to work. See you later.” He pecked my head. He turned around but I stopped him.

“Appa, you looked nice in your uniform.” I gave him my thumbs up.

“Am I not always be?” He raised his brow.

I laughed. “Nope.” I ran into my camp. He shook his head.

 

SKIP AT AFTERNOON

BACK TO THE BOYS POV

“We will do mountains climbing today!” Our sergeant exclaimed. We are now in our tshirt and track trousers. We lined up while the sergeant talked to the soldier who worked to managed the things for mountains climbing.

“Is it free for today? I bring my guys for mountains climbing.”

The worker soldier nodded. “But you need to wait until Ms.Jiyoon finish.” He looked up. We all follow his gesture.

‘That’s my girl up there’ Mark smiled secretly. All of the boys watched her climbed it. Not any girls can climb it up.

Suddenly, a scream came from her.

“AAAHHHH!!!!!!” She lost her step and had a wound on her limbs from it.

“OH NO!!!” the worker soldier who talked with the sergeant freaked out.

“HOLD ON, MS.JIYOON!!” all of the worker panic including Mark.

‘They are too slow. I need to do something.’ Mark grabbed the safety tools and wrapped it around his waist himself.

“MARK!!!” His friends called for him. Mark started to climb to her.

 

AUTHOR POV

You were hanging with the rope kept you up. You tried to get the dizziness away. You could here the people from down there panic then a voices called a name.

After minutes, you sensed someone beside you. You looked up at him and recognised him as the boy who looked at you back when you are helping in the canteen.

“Hey.” You weakly smile.

‘It’s not a time to admire her, Mark Tuan’ Mark went back to reality and wrapped his left hand around your thin waist while the other helped to pushed the robe so you guys will be down.

When you are land, some of the workers came and gave you a treatment.

“Her head is bleeding! Bring her to the treatment room!”

‘Maybe it cause by when I knocked the rock’ and then you remember the boy who helped you. You looked behind and found that he is looking at you while his friend around him. You looked at him until he lost from your sight.

 

AT THE TREATMENT ROOM

After being treat, you sat on the bed and swing your legs.

“Where is my daughter?!” You looked up to three figures who boomed into the room.

“Appa?”

“Yah! Are you okay?” Your father hugged you and looked up and down at your injuries. “Oh my god!”

You father looked at two men behind him. “Why you did not take care of my daughter?!” The two men bowed severally.

“Appa~” you held his arm to stop him from scolding them. “I’m okay, appa.”

“You are not! Your head is bleeding and wounds and scratches! It’s not okay.” He hmmp-ed while took a sit beside you. Another guy ran into the room.

“Where is my baby sister?!” He stopped in front of you.

“Hey oppa.” You smiled at him.

“Don’t you ‘hey’ me, young lady.” He pointed his finger on you. You pouted. “Why you are so careless?” He patted your head.

“I just lost my step on it.” You shrugged.

“Don’t make it as it is a small problem.”

“Your oppa is right, Jiyoon-ah.” Your father said. “What if you fall down from it.” He sighed.

“Arasso. I’m sorry. I will be more careful next time.”

“That’s good to hear.”

“But… A boy helped me to get down.” You looked at them curiously.

“Who?” Your brother asked.

“I don’t know but I will find out.”


- TO BE CONTINUED -