#004

Military boy's love [EDITING]

:: IT’S AFTERNOON ::

You are walking around the centre with your camera hanging around your neck. You took your 5th to 10th pictures when you reached a basketball courts. You should say that a screams of growing men is filling the area but there’s also a whining and a girly cheering could also be heard. You automatically smile when you looked up from your camera lens. It’s the guys. You brought up your camera and took some pictures of them. You watched them from there.

“Nooooooooo!!!!” Jackson cried dramatically.

“It’s unfair!” Bambam whined.

“So what! I was born with this long legs.” Yugyeom danced around the courts.

“It’s Jiyoon! Hye!!!” Jr. waved at you and you waved back at them.

“Hey, baby doll!!” Jackson called for her and got a kick from their leader.

Jiyoon walked down and greeted them.

“Do you wanna play with us?” Youngjae said.

“It’s okay. I don’t know how. I’ll take some photos.” Jiyoon showed them her DSLR camera.

“Make sure you take a lot of pictures of us.” JR said.

Jiyoon giggled and nodded. GOT7 continued playing while Jiyoon took their pictures from the side.

 

After 20 minutes of playing, they took a break and sat in a circle with Jiyoon between Mark and Jackson.

“So, Jiyoon?” Jackson called her and made her and gave him her questioned face. “Why are you here?”

“Ah~ I’m on my college holiday.”

“Where are you study?” JB asked.

“Seoul International University.” You answered shortly.

They gasped and gave you an unbelievable face. “Wow~ then Jiyoon noona is a smart .” Yugyeom said which got a smack from Mark who sat beside him. “Sorry.” Yugyeom apologised.

“It’s okay.” Jiyoon smiled at him.

“What are you major for?”

“Medical.”

“Really?” Youngjae asked unbelievably.

“Wae?”

“Nothing~” Youngjae giggled.

They continued chatting until a voice screamed for Jiyoon.

 

“KIM JIYOON!!!” GOT7 and Jiyoon turned to the voice. Jiyoon smiled when she recognised the voice. He hugged her. “How are you, my favourite dongsaeng?”

“I’m always fine, Yoochun oppa.” You giggled. A foot steps followed behind him.

GOT7 stood up after saw who was calling your name. “Sir!” they saluted.

They nodded at them. “Let go of my sister, Yoochun-ah!” Jaejoong said.

“Fine.” Yoochun let you go but another arms wrapped round you.

“Not you too.” Jaejoong sighed at his friends.

“Hey Junsu oppa.” You smiled at the one who hugged you now.

“Hey babe.” He gave you a flirty smile.

“Let her go, Junsu-ah. The boys are watching.” Yunho said. Finally, Junsu let you go after hearing the leader ordered.

“Shouldn’t you introduce your friends to us, baby girl?” Jaejoong said and put his arm around your shoulders.

“Ne. Oppas, this is my new friends, Jaebum, Jackson, Bam Bam, Youngjae, Jr., Mark and Yugyeom.” You pointed at each of them.

“Hello, sirs!” they bowed.

“No need to be formal now. You can when we have schedule. Now, just call us hyung as you are Jiyoon’s friends.” Jejoong said.

“Yes sir. I mean—yes, hyung!”

After an awkward introducing, they began to have a chat including how Mark had saved you.


Another one chapter guys. Please check it out soon