Spring Cleaning

Soshi Short Comedy Series
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Towards the end it is related to chapter 2: Chaos in the morning. So you might want to reread that? Or not. 

 

/////

 

"Ok gather around lazy asses!" Seohyun clapped her hands together to get the attention of her members but seeing that only the resident dogs Prince, Princess and Ginger scampered their way in front of her, Seohyun huffed and pulled out a megaphone.

 

"GATHER AROUND LAZY OL HAGSSSS!" Then one by one came out of their rooms walking like zombies as some were half asleep.

 

"What is going on?" Yuri yawned as she scratched her belly.

 

"This better be good Seohyun." Sooyoung said with a hint of annoyance in her tone as she was in the middle of a nap. Hyoyeon and Jessica decided to pass out on the couch while the other loiters on the floor.

 

"I declare today is spring cleaning day! So now- Hey!" When the others heard ‘spring cleaning’ slowly one by one but Yoona who was peacefully sleeping on the floor made a beeline to their respective rooms.

 

/////

 

Seohyun panted as she finally able to get everyone in the same room and shut the whining with a simple cereal breakfast. "Ok. Everyone listen up!" The rest looked up while still munching on their cereals. "Today we're going to clean up whatever trash we have in this suffocating place." Sunny held up her hand and Seohyun gave her the opportunity to speak.

 

"But I don’t wanna throw away my stuff." This caused an uproar as the others agreed with Sunny. Seohyun massaged her temple.

 

"I don’t wanna throw away my coffee beans collection!"

 

"I ain’t giving away my dancing shoes!"

 

"My pink stuffs! You want me to throw them away?!"

 

"Can I at least keep jack and my peas?"

 

The whining goes on and on but what made Seohyun snapped was when Jessica whined about she didn’t even want to move.

 

Eventually all the older women gave in and started to tie aprons around their waist and using face mask. Each equipped with either a duster, a broom or a mop.

 

"Goodbye pink stuffs." Tiffany began to put them one by one neatly into a box.

 

"Its ok they’re going to a new home." Sunny consoled the teary eyed Tiffany and helped out.

 

Hyoyeon tried her hardest to shove her stuff under the bed to hide them from the maknae but nothing can escape the maknae’s eagle vision. Nothing.

 

/////

 

Taeyeon and Jessica was assigned to do the DIY shelves Seohyun bought to make the dorm look neater and they stood around the pile of wood and hardware staring intensely at them.

 

"So. Where do we begin?" Jessica squatted and took a manual on top. Taeyeon quietly took the hammer and waited for Jessica’s instruction.

 

“Yolo.” Taeyeon suggested and Jessica had no problem going with Taeyeon’s idea.

 

Taeyeon hammered away while Jessica helped keeping the woods together when Taeyeon missed and hit her thumb instead. "MOTHERFUC-" she on her thumb and curled into a ball. Jessica didn’t waste any time to laugh at her friend's misfortune.

 

"Why are you two not doing work?!" Seohyun nagged when she saw no one doing anything but crying and laughing.

 

"Tae-Taeyeon hammered her thumb." Jessica tried to breath.

 

"Well then next time hammer the nail not your thumb! Lets get working people!" Seohyun left them.

 

"Maknae so savage." Taeyeon silently cried.

 

/////

 

"Seriously Sooyoung its not that hard!" T

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter