Outing

Soshi Short Comedy Series
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
( •_•)O*¯`·.¸.·´¯`°Q(•_• )

***

Taeyeon wondered why? Why does this always happen to her? She thrashed in bed and wrapped herself with the blanket trying to block everything. Especially…

 

“Taeyeon!”

 

Especially her, that nagging woman.

 

“Taeyeon for god sake you still haven’t pack?!”

 

“Go away Tiffany.” Taeyeon’s words came out muffled due to the blanket but this was Tiffany we’re talking about so naturally Tiffany stomped her way to Taeyeon’s bed and pulled on the blanket.

 

“YAH!” Taeyeon shouted as she fell off her bed while still wrapped like a burrito.

 

“Don’t you ‘yah’ me! This trip was planned for months!”

 

“Planned without MY consent!”

 

“That’s because you will say no!”

 

“Exactly!”

 

While the two bickered in the room Sunny and Hyoyeon, the other dorm mates were peeking at them from the living room couch.

 

“Do we need to stop them?” Hyoyeon asked.

 

“Like get in between a burrito Taeyeon and hell Tiffany?” Sunny scoffed and resumed watching television,”No thanks.” Hyoyeon nodded in agreement and joined Sunny munching on cheetos minding their own business.

 

“But I don’t wanna gooooo~” Taeyeon drawled acting like a kid throwing tantrum wiggling on the floor. Tiffany sighed and ignored the older woman’s protest and started to pack for Taeyeon. “Noooooo.” Taeyeon rolled herself towards Tiffany trying to stop Tiffany from packing her stuff.

 

The bickering still on going and the other two who was watching television seems like they’re watching it but secretly they’re listening to Tiffany and Taeyeon’s squabble.

 

“Taeyeon get off!”

 

“I told you for the nth time, I don’t want to go woman!”

 

Not long after that Sunny and Hyoyeon could heard a loud painful sounding smack and the bickering stops for a moment. The two exchanged looks and decided to check up on their friends. What they saw was Tiffany calmly packing Taeyeon’s stuffs and they couldn’t find Taeyeon anywhere. There was just a rolled up blanket on the floor.

 

“Where’s Taeyeon?” Sunny asked and by the way Tiffany glared at the motionless blanket, they knew that the kid leader was inside the blanket. Hyoyeon immediately tip toed into the room as if walking in normally would ticked off the time bomb Tiffany and pulled the blanket burrito leader out of the room to lessen the tension.

 

As they arrived in the living room the blanket suddenly sat up, revealing Taeyeon’s sour face.

 

“Whose idea was this anyways?” Taeyeon growled.

 

“It was maknae’s.” Sunny nonchalantly said knowing that the older woman can’t seem to get angry at their youngest and true enough Taeyeon groaned and resumed her laying position on the floor.

 

“Why do we have to do this again?”

 

“Maknae said and I quote, we need to strengthen our sisterly bond.” Hyoyeon said while holding up an index finger.

 

“Sisterly bond my as-“

 

“Taeyeon! Where is your toothbrush?!”

 

Taeyeon’s once pale face turns into a light shade of red trying to keep her anger in.

 

***

After spending a good one and a half hour trying to get Taeyeon dressed for the trip, Tiffany now faced another hindrance and that was putting Taeyeon inside the car.

 

“Really Taeyeon?! Just. Get. In!” Tiffany pushed Taeyeon at every word.

 

“No!” Taeyeon hold on tight to the car door. Sunny and Hyoyeon could only witness the scene from their seats.

 

“We all need this trip to destress and, and catch up with each other Tae!” Tiffany sighed and tried to explain to the homebody.

 

“FYI there are a lot of ways to destress ALONE and we can always catch up via skype!” Taeyeon reasoned. As Taeyeon said that Sunny and Hyoyeon could see the change in Tiffany’s expression. Sunny gave Hyoyeon the look and Hyoyeon nodded.

 

“Taeyeon. Get in before I-“

 

“N-“ before Taeyeon could finish her sentence Hyoyeon covered Taeyeon’s mouth with her hand and kept her head locked in place while Sunny pulled the hurt leader into the car. Tiffany closed her eyes and breathed in deeply as to not want to go ape on her best friend.

 

“You’ll love it later Tae. I promise.”  Tiffany tried to comfort Taeyeon.

 

Taeyeon crossed her arms and sat on her place with a pouted. Seeing that Taeyeon didn’t put on her seatbelt Sunny put it on for her.

 

“Maknae wouldn’t like it if you’re not using your seatbelt.” Sunny smiled and patted Taeyeon on the head. Tiffany closed the door and let out a long sigh.

 

“Everything is going to be fine.” Tiffany muttered under her breath as she climbs up the car.

 

Will it be fine?

***

“They’re here! The dorm team is here!” Yuri can’t contain her excitement and waved frantically from her spot. Yoona ditched her task which was putting up the tent and jogged towards the newly arrived car with Yuri. Seohyun and Sooyoung were transferring stuffs from their car to the table by the now collapse tent.

 

Sunny and Hyoyeon was the first ones to go out and greet Yuri and Yoona with equally excited greeting.

 

“Did you guys managed to drag Taeyeon out?” Sooyoung asked as she caught up.

 

“Taeyeon goddamnit! Get out of the car!” They could hear Tiffany shouted and Sooyoung nodded as that answered her question.

 

“Someone is having a blast.” Sooyoung snickered at Tiffany and Taeyeon’s hardship.

 

“Taeyeon cheer up!” Yuri lightly punched Taeyeon on the shoulder as the leader dragged herself towards them and the latter faked a fall.

 

“This is why I don’t want to come!”

 

“Oh don’t be such a drama queen.” Sooyoung pulled Taeyeon up.

 

“Seohyun is dying to see you, so you better wear your best happy face.” Tiffany hissed and Taeyeon automatically put on her happy face as their youngest pranced towards them.

 

“My unnies are here!” Seohyun group hugged the four dorm mates and earned herself a pat on the head, on the shoulder, on the back and on the . “I’m glad you’re here Taeyeon unnie!” Seohyun again squealed and hugged the older woman earnestly.

 

“Haha. Yay.” Taeyeon awkwardly expressed her fake joy and Tiffany did that ‘I’m watching you’ hand gesture as she walked towards their camping site.

 

“Jessica’s not here yet?” Hyoyeon asked as she looked around.

 

“Be here later, her flight was delayed.” Yoona explained.

 

“Alright let’s go and explore!” Yuri announced with much enthusiasm and they all went to start their adventure leaving Taeyeon sulking on her own.

 

***

They decided to take a hike before setting things up. Tiffany never thought that it would be that hard and was panting heavily as she finally reached the top.

 

“Finally! I told you all those burgers will catch up with you.” Seohyun got bored of waiting as she waited for the older woman for at least 30 minutes. Tiffany wanted to bite back with a smart answer but she was panting so hard she couldn’t even say a word. Seohyun shook her head and started to hop towards the edge of the cliff, “Lets go cliff diving!”

 

Tiffany’s eyes widen as she heard and quickly grabbed Seohyun’s arm, “Do you have a death wish?!”

 

“But people cliff dive all the time!” Seohyun lightly slapped on Tiffany’s grabbing hands hoping that Tiffany would let her go but instead of loosening Tiffany grabbed even tighter.

 

“No cliff diving!” Tiffany said with much authority in her voice. Seeing that Tiffany was really bent on not letting her cliff dive, Seohyun immediately came up with a distraction plan.

 

“What in the world is that?!!” Seohyun dramatically pointed at something behind Tiffany and a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter