Are We Dead Yet?

Soshi Short Comedy Series
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Warning: Nonsense ahead! Inspired by this one pokemon episode which I cant remember what episode and from what season. Excuse all the errors.

///////

It was a rare holiday for the busy women of Girls’ Generation and Tiffany thought that spending the day out with the members would be a great idea. But then again maybe not.

"Hey look! A trick house competition! Lets join!" Sunny hopped on the spot as she pointed to a poster giddily. Taeyeon rushed to her side and read the details of the event. 

"We can still make it for registration!" Taeyeon turned to the other members expectantly.

"I don’t know you guys. It may take the whole day. Lets just-" Tiffany didn’t even get to finish her sentence as she got dragged by the other seven towards the venue.

////

"May the best woman wins!" Hyoyeon cheered. Tiffany just sighed as she pressed her sticker number onto her shirt while the other seven began to cheer and eventually bickered about who was the best woman without realising that they were actually on the same team.

"Alllllriighht contestants! Get ready!" A woman’s voice can be heard and they all but Tiffany went into the ready stance. "Get set!" Again only Tiffany didn’t bother to be on position. "GO!" Everyone started to dash towards the first arena. Tiffany can't believed she allowed the members to drag her into this mess but ran after them anyways.

///

Arena 1: Maze

"NnoooOoooooOoO It's a maze!" Sooyoung got down on her knees and dramatically sobbed. Yoona and Seohyun made an alliance earlier on without anyone knowing even though they were supposed to be a team in the first place and was already on their way to find an exit.

"In here!" Seohyun swung open a door and hastily ran inside just to collide with a wall of wet sponge. Yoona didn't waste a moment to start laughing at Seohyun's misfortune. So Seohyun pulled Yoona by the arms and spun to gain momentum then slammed her to the wall of sponge as revenge. The rest can be seen running towards the maknae team with arms flailing around shouting about they were on the same group. Seohyun saw Tiffany banging her head on the wall but thought nothing of it.

Before:

Sooyoung was on the ground now curling into foetal position and the two youngest was already on the move. Taeyeon, Sunny, Yuri and Hyoyeon roamed off by themselves nearby to search for an exit only to hit dead ends. Now not in sight Tiffany could hear them shouting.

"Yuri! Give me a boost!" Taeyeon yelled from somewhere asking for help to climb up the wall.

"Dude! Isn't that against the rule?" Yuri shouted back.

"To hell with rules! Im gonna win this !!" Sunny shouted. For the nth time that day Tiffany sighed deeply then Hyoyeon went back to them and crouched next to Sooyoung just to poke her on the face.

"Sooyoung could you stop your ugly sobbing and help me climb up for sec?" Hyoyeon asked, trying to escape using Taeyeon's idea.

"And let you win? Hah! Never!" Sooyoung abruptly sat down and threw a pebble she got from somewhere hitting directly on Hyoyeon's forehead. The two got into a scuffle in front of Tiffany who’s patience was running thin and eventually , she exploded.

"We are suppose to work in a team you dimwits!" The two stops and stared at the raging Tiffany.

"Isn't this a solo mission?!" Yuri shouted and followed by a shout of agreement from Taeyeon and Sunny. The three eventually found their way back to where they left off earlier. Tiffany pointed to her sticker which has a number 9 written on it and pointed back to their stickers back and forth trying to show them that they were all in the same group.

"Who was the idiot that signed us up during registration and not know that we were all registered under the same group?" Tiffany crossed her arms and tapped her foot. The rest all pointed at Taeyeon who sneakily hid behind Yuri and Sooyoung. When she got caught all Taeyeon could do was chuckled nervously. 

"My bad." Taeyeon mumbled and Tiffany can only sigh.

“Lets find Seohyun and Yoona before they get themselves into trouble.”

Current:

They had been walking around the maze for quite sometime now after encountering a bunch of doors with traps behind them. Taeyeon opened a door carelessly not too long ago and almost got shot by a shotgun triggered by opening the door. Sooyoung managed to avoid getting pierced in the eye for opening a door with a javelin whizzes by missing her head by a hair and left her wetting her pants. Yoona and Yuri played rock paper scissors and the loser which happens to be Yuri had to open a door. Yoona waited excitedly to see what lies behind the door for her member but got disappointed when it was just an empty room. And their fun stops there as they excluding Tiffany got bored of it.

"Seriously theres nothing but dead ends!" Hyoyeon pulled on her hair as they faced yet another dead end.

"We're gonna be stuck here forever!" Yuri began bringing out her inner drama queen.

"There should be a way. There has to be some kind of a hidden door." Tiffany walked towards the wall and began knocking on them. The rest followed along and began to knock on the walls except for Hyoyeon..

"You guys do the knocking I'll be resting my pretty self here- MOTHERFATHER!" Hyoyeon was just about to lean against the wall when the next thing was she fell flat on the ground as the wall swung back and revealed the hidden exit.

"FREEDOOOOMMM!" Seohyun dashed out and went all sound of music on the other seven.

The speaker then blared back to life as the emcee's voice filled the space. "Coooonnngratulations team number 9 for getting out of the maze -alive- now! Please proceed to arena number 2 for the next challenge!"

"Did she just congratulate us for escaping alive?"  Tiffany asked but none of them heard her and were already on their way to the second arena.

Arena 2: Jungle

"What in the world?" Tiffany muttered when she saw the arena. It was a huge room filled with lush greens. The beagle seven were preoccupied with the waterfall not too far away that separates the room and  logs can be seen being used as makeshift bridge to the other side. 

"Contestants listen up!" Again the voice of the emcee can be heard. "Your task for this arena is super easy! All you have to do is go to the other side!”

“That’s it?” Hyoyeon cockily said and the other teams started to buzz.

“But! Choose your bridge wisely! If not!" On queue a log breaks suddenly showing them that there were good logs and bad logs. "Good luck!" A siren went off indicating the start and other teams that managed to survive the maze went dashing to the logs and one by one they plunged into the river and being swept away.

"Y'all can swim right?" Yuri asked.

"Do I look like someone who can swim?!" Sooyoung grabbed Yuri by the collar and looked at her with crazy eyes. Taeyeon and Sunny began to sit down making themselves comfortable and this raises a few eyebrows.

"What are you two doing?" Seohyun asked.

"This is the time to practice patience. Look at them." Taeyeon pointed to the scene where people plunges down one by one. "Patience is key young one." Hearing Taeyeon's word of advice they all joined the two on the ground and got comfortable. 

Few minutes later:

"Alright then lets go." Sunny dusted off the dirt from her . They were crossing at a safe pace when suddenly zombies began to enter the arena. Yoona who happened to be the last one began to panic and nudged Taeyeon who was in front of her to move faster. 

"Yoona stop pushing!!” 

"Easy for you to say! Theres no zombies right behind you! STEP ON IT OLD HAGS!" Tiffany and Seohyun who was on the very front can't hear the commotion happening behind them until Hyoyeon the third one in line passed on the information to them.

"DAMN THIS LOG BRIDGE!" Sooyoung shouted from behind Hyoyeon. 

"IF YOU GUYS AIN’T MOVING ANY FASTER I'LL PUSH YOU OFF THIS LOG!" Yuri who was behind Sooyoung screamed. Due to their excessive movement the log began to roll.

"WE'RE ROLLING!" Sunny exclaimed. They gave their best to stay on the log and not fall into the rapid flowing river. Tiffany managed to jumped off the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter