Misunderstandings

What are the odds?

Kyungsoo woke up earlier than usual as he rolled over in his bed and looked over at his clock. It was barley 5 in the morning. Why was he even up? Kyungsoo sighed as he looked at the ceiling when he felt something vibrate. He turned his head to his bedside table to see his phone going off. Great. He sighed as he lazily grabbed his phone and looked at the caller ID. He didn’t recognize the number. He contemplated whether or not he should take the call or just go back to sleep. Something told him he should just answer the phone.

 

Kyungsoo answered with an annoyed voice. “Baekhyun, I swear if this is you I’ll mess your face up so bad your little idol Chen won’-”

 

“Excuse me?” Kyungsoo was cut off. Oh . This wasn’t Beakhyun. He recognized the voice as Chanyeol’s body guard, Mr. Choi.

 

“Mr. Choi! I- I’m sorry I thought this was Ba-”

 

“Is Chanyeol with you? He didn’t come to the Hotel and he has an interview to go to in a few hours,” answered Mr. Choi.

 

“Y-yes sir, he is.”

 

He could hear Mr. Choi sigh. Kyungsoo could have sworn he heard him whisper a ‘They don’t pay me enough for this’. Mr. Choi told Kyungsoo he would pick up the other male in half an hour and he hung up the phone.

 

Goddammit Chanyeol. Kyungsoo had just made a fool of himself all because of that idiot idol. Huffing, Kyungsoo rolled out of bed with a pillow in his hand. He opened his bedroom door, walking into the living room as he spotted a sleeping Chanyeol on the couch. Kyungsoo looked down at the sleeping figure. Chanyeol was too big to sleep on the couch and he looked pretty cramped. Kyungsoo almost felt bad. Almost being the key word, but he didn’t.

 

“Chanyeol, wake up!” he said loudly as he threw the pillow onto the others face.

 

“Ouch! The hell!” the other responded as he jumped up and fell on the ground. Chanyeol’s hair became more tousled then it already had been. Kyungsoo smiled at the scene. Chanyeol would have no mercy from him.

 

“What was that for?!”

 

“You have an interview and I just made a fool out of myself because of you, so hurry up and get dressed!” said Kyungsoo as he grabbed the pillow and threw it at Chanyeol once again. Chanyeol pouted.

 

“Hey! Would you sto-” but Chanyeol didn’t finish the sentence. Kyungsoo noticed how Chanyeol stopped pouting and slowly grinned up at him.

 

“What?!” asked Kyungsoo impatiently. Chanyeol continued to grin at Kyungsoo as he got up and slowly made his way in front of the shorter male.

 

 

“You know,” began Chanyeol as he kept on approaching Kyungsoo. Kyungsoo took a few steps back, not knowing what in the hell was going on.

 

“Know what?” asked Kyungsoo. He felt his back hit the wall.

 

“Is my shirt that comfortable that you wear it to sleep too, or is it just because you like wearing your boyfriends clothes?” asked Chanyeol with a smirk.

 

“What are you-” the questioned died in Kyungsoo’s lips as he looked down to the shirt he was wearing. Ah . Kyungsoo was in fact wearing Chanyeol’s shirt yet again. He was so tired last night that he wasn’t paying attention to whatever pajamas he was dressing in, and he never did give Chanyeol his shirt back.

 

tsk I must have put it on by accident,” said Kyungsoo as he looked back up. Big mistake. He found his face inches away from the rapper’s. He could feel Chanyeol’s breath caress his face as Kyungsoo gulped. Oh boy.

 

“You sure? I’m not complaining. I looks go-”

 

“Open up!” the two were interrupted by the sudden bang on the door.

 

“Kyungsoo! Oh Kyungsoo! My best friend. My buddy! Satansoo!” yelled an extremely obnoxious Baekhyun as he continued to bang on the door.

 

“Satansoo?”

 

“Don’t even ask,” replied Kyungsoo as he managed to remove himself from his position between the wall and Chanyeol.

 

“And I’m not you’re boyfriend,” retorted Kyungsoo as he marched over to an ever so loud Baekhyun who was still banging on the door. Kyungsoo yanked the door open ready to yell at Baekhyun for his loudness at such an ungodly hour, but Baekhyun didn’t give him the chance.

 

Baekhyun walked passed Kyungsoo and made himself at home. “Finally, Jesus Kyungsoo what took you so long?! I was beginning to think you we- Oh” Baekhyun stopped in his tracks once he spotted Chanyeol on the couch.

 

“I didn’t know you had company.”

 

“It’s a bit too early to be visiting my squishy penguin, isn’t it?” said Baekhyun as Kyungsoo glared at him.

 

Baekhyun looked between the two as he observed Kyungsoo rather oversized shirt and Chanyeol’s tussled hair and something seemed to click in his brain.

 

“Oh my god!” he said as he grinned widely.

 

“I thought you hated him Kyungsoo, but it doesn’t seem like you do,” said Baekhyun as both Chanyeol and Kyungsoo looked at him with confusion.

“What are you on about?” asked Kyungsoo.

 

“I’m mean there’s also hate . Hate is pretty good and all but damn, you hate Chanyeol’s guts, or at least you try to tell yourself that... so the was probably really good last night.”

 

Wait woah woah what?! Hate ?! ?!

 

“What are you on about?! Chanyeol and I did nothing of that sort!”

 

Baekhyun snorted. “Oh please. That is Chanyeol’s shirt you’re wearing and his hair looks pretty messed up right now. You can’t tell me th-”
 

“I can because it’s the truth. Jesus Baekhyun you’re so dirty minded!” said Kyungsoo as he rolled his eyes. Chanyeol meanwhile tried to stifle his laughter but was failing miserable. A flustered Kyungsoo was pretty funny to watch.

 

Chanyeol spoke up. “It kind of does looks like it, but we didn’t.” or at least not yet he wanted to joke but he knew Kyungsoo would probably just hit him with a pillow again. He was starting to get why Baekhyun called him Satansoo now.

 

“Don’t be so moody, Kyungsoo. I say go for it, If I wasn’t devoted to my Chenny baby who’s to say that I wouldn’t,” said Baekhyun as Kyungsoo rolled his eyes and went into his room to change out of these clothes. Baekhyun laughed as he turned his attention to Chanyeol.

 

“You really do like Jongd- Chen,” said Chanyeol as he caught himself from revealing Jongdae’s real name.

 

“Well, duh of course I do. I mean have you seen him?! He’s a ing god, man. It’s not all about looks but come on, he’s like on legs. Anyway, his voice is that of an Angel. I wish I could sing like him. And he’s very charitable so that’s even better! But my poor Chen is being overworked these days! I mean, I love his new songs and live performances but could you let the guy rest? Is that too much to ask?!” ranted Baekhyun as Chanyeol chuckled. Chanyeol almost wanted to tell Baekhyun that he and Jongdae were pretty close, but as Kyungsoo said maybe that was a bad idea.

 

“Hey, wait a minute. You never answered my question. Do you know Chen? Cause if you do, you could like put in a good word for me. Since I’m your fake boyfriends best friend and all. Oh and if he could check out my twitter and Instagram...” rambled on Baekhyun. Chanyeol ear was being talked off so he was thankful that Kyungsoo had chosen that moment to come back in.

 

“Baek, stop agonizing him with that Chen talk. He doesn’t know him,” lied Kyungsoo as Baekhyun pouted. Chanyeol felt bad for the guy.

 

“Well, I just had to ask. I’m broke so I can’t go to his concerts right now, so I’m just desperate. I could sell my soul to just know if he’s okay,” Baekhyun sighed as he got up.

 

Kyungsoo rolled his eyes fondly at his best friend. “Sorry about that, Baekhyun here is like the ultimate fan boy even though he very well knows he won’t meet him.”

 

Baekhyun had actually come to terms with that realization a long time ago, but it didn’t hurt to keep hoping and keep trying. “Anyway, I came by because Junmyeon needs you back at the Cafe later on,” said Baekhyun as he masked his sadness with a smile like he had done many times before. Chanyeol made a mental note to help the guy out with with his Chen situation in some way. Maybe a letter from Jongdae or something. He could tell Baekhyun didn’t mean no harm and that he actually cared for his friend’s well being.

 

“And don’t you have an interview today. I heard about it from Jongin, he’s our friend who works at the coffee shop with us.”

 

.

 

Kyungsoo forgot about that. Mr. Choi would be here any seconds now! “, Chanyeol, Mr. Choi said he was going to pick you up in half an hour. Half an hour has already passed!” said Kyungsoo as he tossed Chanyeol his shirt back.

 

“Oh right, yeah that,” said Chanyeol. He didn’t like interviews. They twisted his words and made him sound like a jerk.

 

“Well hurry on then. The bathroom is in my room to the left. I have a spare tooth brush by the sink,” said Kyungsoo.

 

“You do know what it means when you let someone leave their toothbrush at you home, right?” Chanyeol could hear Baekhyun tease Kyungsoo as he got up from the couch as he walked into Kyungsoo’s room. It was rather neat, unlike Chanyeol’s room. Chanyeol smiled to himself as he remembered the way Kyungsoo had blushed when he was caught wearing Chanyeol’s shirt. It wasn’t a bad look on him, Chanyeol rather liked it and this time he wasn’t just teasing. He left the shirt on Kyungsoo bed and made his way to the bathroom to fix his appearance. He had no extra set of clothes and he doubted that any of Kyungsoo’s clothes would fit him at all. He brushed his teeth and tried his best to make himself look presentable.

 

After a few minutes, a knock on the door could be heard as Kyungsoo shouted at Chanyeol for him to hurry it up. “Mr. Choi is here.” Chanyeol walked out of the restroom and made it to the living room as he gave his bodyguard a sheepish smile.

 

“I’m not even going to scold you right now. We’re already late as it is,” said Mr. Choi as he motioned for them to leave already. Chanyeol nodded as Kyungsoo walked up to him.

 

“Where’s your shirt,” he asked.

 

“Well, I decided you look good in it so you should keep it and wear it more often,” says Chanyeol as he winked. Kyungsoo’s face flushed red as he pushed Chanyeol out the door.

 

“Just go you oaf,” said Kyungsoo as Chanyeol chuckled and gave him a quick hug before he bolted after his bodyguard.

 

“Kyungsoo and Chanyeol sitting in a tree,” sang Baekhyun who was watching the whole scene in front of him.

 

“Oh shut up,” said Kyungsoo as he walked back to the kitchen. Baekhyun was too much sometimes.