Stage 2

Started With A Melody
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Music cleanses the understanding; inspires it, and lifts it into a realm which it would not reach if it were left to itself. ~Henry Ward Beecher

 

 

The two seemingly close new friends arrived shortly at the cafe and parted ways. As soon as the tanned girl sat with her friends, she was bombarded with questions and complaints.

 

"Yaaah Yuwree! You're late 35 minutes already. Is—"

 

"YAAH KWON!!! You're late 35 minutes already! When I said catch up I meant 5 minutes or so you'll already be here. Yaah, is putting the sheets back to the Music Studio that hard to do black swan??!"

 

"Yaaah Choi! Stop calling me black swan for pete's sake. I just uhm, I had a minor situation to face. I'm sorry."

 

"Choi Sooyoung, she said she had a minor situation. Maybe 'Mr. bald' held him up or something"

 

"Hyoyeonnie be serious. Seriously who's Mr. bald anyway?"

 

"Aiiissh, Tippany. You're as boring as usual"

 

"Yaaaaaaaahhh~", Tiffany pouted.

 

"Yah Hyoyeon-ah stop teasing Tiffany. Sooyoung-ah, at least I made it right?"

 

"Yea you made it but no food for you anymore! Hmp", the tall girl left the table to entertain other guests.

 

"Yah Sooyoung! Aiish.."

 

"Yuri-ah, it's okay. There's still food for you. Sooyoung made sure there's food left for you"

 

"Jinja? Sooyoung did? Not you?"

 

".. Yaah~ You're mean. Don't be mean to her Yuwree"

 

"Keke sorry Tippany. I'm not being mean, this is just us being normal and honest"

 

"I know", Tiffany eye-smiled as she giggled.

 

" ... Thankyou Tippany"

 

" .. Dae? Wae-yo?"

 

"Seriously, I would've believed it if you rather said Seohyun instead of Sooyoung. I know you too well. Thanks Tippany. Come on, eat this with me. This is yours originally anyway"

 

".. Waaa, how did you know that?"

 

"Know what? That this is yours? I just know"

 

"No, not that. That Seohyun is here keke"

 

"Yaaaah~ Stop being mean to me”, she pouted, “And I don't. I'm not even sure if she's here"

 

"Sorry~ Well, your sister is here. Seohyun told me a while ago her friend invited her but she left first cause her friend still had something to do and she's not yet here so I kept her company till her friend came."

 

"Really? Wow, her friend must've been busy"

 

"Probably, come on. Eat. I'm sure you're starving already"

 

As the party goes on, kids became more hyper and noisy because of the games and played with Sooyoung and so much more activities continued. There were even guests, maybe their family or friends of family, that performed. After the magic show, there's this girl that sang the birthday celebrant's favorite song, It's Happy Line, and for me it's jaw dropping even if how simple the song is. Kyungsan, the birthday celebrant, jumped to her after she sang. She seems really close to him and he called her Taengoo unni. I'm not sure if that's her name but I still wanna remember. Her voice is exceptional, I know I'm never gonna forget that.

Before the party ends, Sooyoung, as the MC, thanked the guests for attending the party and said not to leave yet.

 

"Yorobun, there is a one last show for today. Even though she came late, she still wanted to perform this song that Kyungsan really likes her playing it. He likes it so much that she calls her unni to play it for him before he sleeps. We officially proclaimed that this song is Kyungsan's Lullaby, yea. This is her forgiveness and gift, as she said, to our beloved Kyungsan-ah and she wants you all to listen to her as thanks for attending the party and making uri Kyungsan happy. Without further ado, playing 'Into The New World (ballad version)', ladies and gentlemen, my favorite dongsaeng and our Kyungsan's beloved unni, Im Yoona!"

 

The music started and everyone is enjoying the performance of Yoona playing, Everyone has their eyes and ears to her especially two persons. One sat beside her and listened attentively while hugging his unni's waist and the other is sitted a litle far from her in the middle but can hear her music very clear and had slightly open and eyes slightly bigger than its original size. Both are enjoying it so much but the other didn't have an idea that the girl she talked to and fell in love with her music was the same person Sooyoung claimed as her favorite cousin.

The performance ended and little by little the guest greeted the family and left but there is one girl that remained sitted on her chair staring at where the piano/keyboard is placed. She remained frozen, immersed in the music she heard live a while ago and is now playing in a loop since they, or Sooyoung, recorded it while on live.She would've remained still there if Sooyoung didn't nudge her rib area.

 

"Yah Kwon, until when do you wanna stay there? The party ended minutes ago."

 

"Aiish, yah Choi! You could've called my attention in a different way you know", she groaned while holding the area where a certain shikshin nudged seconds ago.

 

"Yea yea, sorry black pearl. Anyway!!! I want you to meet mt favorite dongsaeng I'm always talking about!", pulling a defenseless girl to where they were standing. "Yuri, this is Yoona, my dongsaeng. Yoona-ya, this is Yuri, the black swan I'm telling you"

 

WHAAAAAAAATTTT??!!! Since when did Sooyoung tell things about me to others?! And she was telling me about Yoona?! And what's worst.. Did she just say "Black Swan"? SOOYOUNG YOU'RE DEAD TO ME

 

"Uhh, uhm. Yea, she's uhm. She's telling so much about you. Boasting actually keke. Hi Yoona"

 

Yoona giggled, "So you're the famous 'Black Swan', I never knew *giggle* Hi again Yuri unni"

 

"... Wait.. You two know each other??!! O.O"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter