Stage 1

Started With A Melody
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Music expresses that which cannot be put into words and that which cannot remain silent   - Victor Hugo

 


Music has the ability to draw new character and understand present situation which humans have difficulty in doing so. It doesn't need to be ordered to what it has to do and so it doesn't order others what to do. It gives them the reflection of one's state or manner and provides the ability to express that which cannot be said and on which is impossible to be silent.

'When words fail, music speaks' as to what the saying goes and what I believe in till this day. You don't have to use all the cells in your brain to fully understand what the saying means. It's simple enough even for a 5 year old girl to remember and understand till she reach 17 years old and forever.

 

 

"Hey, you gonna come or not?"

 

"Mm? I'm coming. Just fixing things. Mrs. Park's gonna kill me if I didn't fix these sheets back. Go on ahead, I'll just catch up"

 

"Owkaaay. But don't take too long, Sooyoung's already freakin out"

 

"Yeaa I get it Fany. I'll be quick. Catch up to them"

 

"Okay, palli arasso??"   

 

"Dae~~"

 

*sounds of feet rushing from the hallway to the room*

 

"YAAAAH BLACK SWAN! Move faster okay?! If you don't get your out of the school lobby in 5 minutes will leave you behind. Just catch up to us to the cafe arasso? I'm seriously hungry and I'm gonna get my kicked if I get late for my stupid little cousin's birthday party. Arasso black swan?"

 

"Yaah don't call your cousin stupid. He's only 5 pabo and yaah~ Stop calling me black swan. It's irritating... and embarassing *pouts*"

 

"Yaah kwon stop doing aegyo, it's embarassing. Whatever, just catch up to us? It's past 5 minutes already, you're late. We gotta run okay? Bye black pearl! *grabs Tiffany's arm and runs* "

 

"YAAAAAH~~ *pouts* Atleast drop the 'black' part *sigh* Better get back to these things, need to hurry to catch up to them or else I wouldn't be eating anything cause Sooyoung already ate all of it keke"

 

 

It's funny how seconds ago this place is filled with noises of a hungry girl shouting her lungs out at me and running fast to not get late. It's really silent and calm already, probably I'm the only one left in this room.. or school rather? No, the guard is still here, and the janitor. I'm not alone.. I hope.
Once I piled the sheets neatly, I carried them back to the Music Studio, or building rather? Well, the Music Studio is a place for music related things in our school. There are rooms for different types and here is where classes and practices relating to music is held. There's the Dance Studio, The Music or Instruments Studio, the Recording Studio, Theatre, Faculty and other rooms which I cannot mention cause I can't memorize all of them and I haven't been to other studios so yea. Sorry. What? You didn't think the sheets I'm holding are music sheets? C'mon, I know you know keke kidding. It wasn't much so it's easy for me to bring it back to place and I got used to this cause Mrs. Park always appoint me to these activities. It's fun to do and I took it as another reason to stay In the studio longer than how long we should normally be here. We're not allowed to stay in the studios after classes unless you have a permission to do so and that's plenty of damn work to do so nobody tries anymore. It's such a relaxing place for me to be in so it's such a waste for a damn rule to exist.

 

The tanned girl left the sheets in its designated place and was ready to leave the room when she heard a tune from the music room (or the Instruments Studio). She was about to run out of the building cause of fear but curiosity triumphed. The melody was so alluring she

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter