Stage 4

Started With A Melody
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Sunlight creeped from the small space left from the curtain reflecting two sleeping figures in the room, but both of them not lying down on the bed. One is sleeping against the keyboard while the other was leaning against the headboard, her arms crossed, and sitted by the edge of the bed facing the keyboard. Even in a position a bit uncomfortable, the two is in deep slumber. Nothing can disturb them from their sleep, not even how loud the shouts of a shikshin, a kim choding and a midget is, not even the noises Kyungsan makes as he runs around the house while Tiffany and Seohyun chase him. They were silent, enjoying each other's dreams, not minding the world around them until Tiffany, Seohyun and Kyungsan came.

After opening the door, Kyungsan went straight to her favorite unni while Tiffany and Seohyun followed behind him. Seo sat beside her unni and Kyungsan stood beside Yoona infront of her face, Tiffany stood still staring at the two dongsaengs. As if on que, both leaned closer their unnis and poked their cheeks. Seeing the two didn't wake up, they continued on poking while whispering their names and morning call.

 

"Yuri unni wake up, it's morning already"

 

"Yoona noona~ Ireona~"

 

They repeated the steps all over again while Tiffany laughs softy, This is so cute, she thought. Soon after the two sleeping angels woke up the same time and smiled to see their dongsaeng first thing in the morning. Kyungsan and Seohyun pulled their unnis outside the room and straight to the dining area.

 

"Can't we atleast fix ourselves first?", Yuri asked and Yoona nodded sleepily.

 

"Nope, you can't. Everyone's been waiting for you to wake up and eat so just go with it", Tiffany laughs.

 

 

 

~~~

 

 

 

After breakfast, Mr. and Mrs. Choi left the house for work while the girls stayed to accompany Kyungsan and Sooyoung since it's a Saturday. Everyone gathered in the Movie Room—yes, they have one—and accompanied Kyungsan to watch whatever he chose.

Sooyoung, a bit bored from what she's watching since she's seen the movie thousand times, shifted her focus to her tanned friend and her doe eyed cousin who was sitting next to each other.

 

"Yah you two. Since when did you leave our room? Why are you in Yoona's room? .. And what did the both of you do?"

 

Everyone, except Seohyun and Kyungsan who was busy watching Keroro Gunsou, focused on the two as well.

 

"Oooooh~ So the both of you we're in Yoona's room? Hmmmm.. Kwon Yuri you naughty girl", Hyo blurted as her eyebrows moved up and down, smirking like the devil she is.

 

"Yaah! It's not like that. We just couldn't sleep and we didn't want to wake you guys so Yoona pulled me to her room"

 

"OMO! So Yoona is the naughty one?! Waaah, this is unexpected"

 

"Yah! Kim Hyoyeon! My sister is not like that!" 

 

"Yah Kim Choding! My dongsaeng is not like you!"

 

Taeyeon and Sooyoung bursted on Hyo the same time while Yoona frantically waved her hands and shook her head, not agreeing to it as well, Yuri palming her face.

 

"Anniya unni. I just thought that maybe I could play some and Yuri unni listen since she can't sleep as well. I have no other intentions I swear"

 

"Yea~ And we didn't want to disturb or wake you guys from our noise so we left", Yuri added.

 

"Pffft", Hyoyeon laughed crazily, "Chill guys I was just messing around. And YAH CHOI! What do you mean by 'not like you' aah?!! You're worse than me!"

 

"YAAAAAAAAHH!!!"

 

The two then entered their own world, wrestling each other. It surprised the others that Taeyeon didn't make a move to stop them. She didn't care anymore. Her main concern is these two girls sitting side by side in a surprisingly close yet comfortable way. Since when did these two became close?, she thought.

 

"But why are you two not sleeping on the bed? Did you spend all night, er, morning playing?", Tiffany asked with full concern.

 

"Aah, Yuri unni was helping me finish the song Taeng unni, Seo and I will perform for the Musicals. We kept going till we can, we didn't even realize that we fell asleep already"

 

"You we're sleeping in a much more uncomfortable position than Yuwree, doesn't your back hurt?"

 

Yoona giggled, "Anni unni. I'm already used to sleeping on the keyboard so it doesn't hurt much anymore"

 

"You sleep on your keyboard most of the time?", Yuri asked, shocked.

 

"Nae. It's normal. I get carried away playing until I fall asleep"

 

"Eey~ Right. Why am I even surprised to hear that from a girl who didn't notice my existence and still continued to play, twice in one day already"

 

"Yah Yuri unni!"

 

Yoona slapped the older on the shoulder and laughed, which the latter also did. The two were in their little world while the other two were in their own worlds as well. Tiffany was happy to see this site infront of her. They have good chemistry, she eye smiled.

Taeyeon was still thinking about what her sister said, So she was helping her with the song... The're quite comfortable with each other, even though they just met yesterday.

She looked at Yoona laughing heartily at Y

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter