update: YES!

He told me "YES!" in AFF
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Luhan tried to smile, but it didn't reach his eyes.

 

 

He's mad again.

 

 

Kris was angry at him again but he didn't know the reason why.

 

The latter left, banging the door as he exited their apartment, scowling at Luhan as he did so.

 

"Well, its you and me again," he absentmindedly uttered as he stared at the screen of his laptop.

 

His mind was on Kris, his room mate.

 

The always frowning giant who always looks like he was mad at Luhan.

 

 

Always.

 

 

And whenever Kris gets mad, Luhan's readers are delighted.

 

 

Why? 

 

 

Because he always, always updates his fics.

 

And he updates everyday.

 

 

Why? 

 

 

Because he puts all his frustrated feelings in writing fics, thanks to Kris, who never fails to make him sad and lonely.

 

 

And a little bit depressed.

 

 

Luhan let out a long drawn-out sigh, >> Its frustrating, isn't it? << he started to type the update chapter of one of his many fics,>> Frustrating to have what you longed for by your side but can't really have. <<

 

He sighed again, "This fic is making me even more depressed!" he mumbled, getting annoyed with himself but he still continued to write.

 

 

>> Have you ever felt that way? << 

 

 

>> Its annoying, isn't it? <<

 

 

>> IF ONLY I can tell him what I really feel. If only I can face him and tell him- <<

 

 

 

"Tell him...?" he frowned,a crease forming in his brow, "That 'I love you,you stupid frowning giant who always hangs out with the gucci-loving panda next door'??"

 

"Tsk," he leaned back on his chair,fingers still resting on the keyboard.

 

"Like I can," he muttered under his breath, "He doesn't even smile at me!"

 

"Kris just smiles at, everyone but me." 

 

Luhan pouted," Way to go~ make your self even more depressed!" 

 

"He doesn't look my way whenever I talk to him," Luhan' s face became gloomy, "He doesn't talk to me," he's fast becoming even more depressed, "He doesn't like me. Period." 

 

"Urrrrrgggghh!!!" he pulled on his hair from frustration, "I don't want this! I did't ask for this!!!"

 

He was pouting as he continued to finish the chapter he was working on.

 

Kris was on his mind the entire time he was writing the chapter.

 

He knows its very depressing, he felt depressed while writing it,so its guaranteed to make you weep.

 

He posted the chapter even without editing it.

 

He didn't like to read his depressing thoughts.

 

It will just make him, well, depressed.

 

"Okay!" he stretched, "That's done and over with!!" he got up and went to the kitchen to whip himself up a chicken sandwich.

 

He frowned when he heard obnoxious laughter coming from next door.

 

He frowned when he heard Kris' inaudible curse, accompanied by Tao's laughter and snickers.

 

"He doesn't even curse in front of me like that!" he mumbled, feeling annoyed, "He doesn't do anything! Oh, right," he let out a sigh, "He just frowns at me. Bangs the door and leave."

 

Luhan took the sandwich and the juice he prepared back to his room.

 

"Ohh..?" 

 

 

 

There are 6 new comments on his fic.

 

 

 

He clicked on the screen and read them.

 

 

》Ace00: I TOLD YOU NOT TO WRITE ANYMORE!!!

 

 

"OH.GREAT!" Luhan let out a frustrated sigh, "You again."

 

 

》Ace00: THIS IS DEPRESSING!!! You make me feel depressed!!!

 

 

》 Ace00: "He hates me! Kris hates me!" YOU REALLY DON'T KNOW HOW TO READ BETWEEN THE LINES, HUH?

 

 

 

"Huh?" Luhan felt his heart skip a beat, "Did I..?!"

 

He went back to the chapter a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter