Oh no he didn't! A restraining order--WHAT?!

Oh My Baby!

    "She's a mess, Dujun-ah." The girl on the other end whispered before Dujun sighed as he rubbed his temples, "How bad is it, JaeHwa?"
    "She refuses to eat or sleep. I haven't seen her cry this much in a long time. She's like a walking zombie." JaeHwa mumbled before he glanced over at Minah who was cradling HyunKi in her arms as she fed him his bottle. Yoseob was sitting in the armchair next to Minah watching her while Kikwang sat on the other side of the couch besides her flipping through channels on the t.v. Dongwoon was in the kitchen preparing dinner and Hyungseung was digging through the fridge while Junhyung sat at his usual spot in the corner besides the window doing paperwork.
    "I...I don't know what to do. We can't get rid of the restraint without Yoseob's consent." Dujun muttered back before JaeHwa sighed sadly on the other end.
    "She also lost a lot of weight, Dujun-ah. My family and I are getting worried about her. It's been a month and a half already. Can't you talk to Yoseob-ah about this? How would he feel if SooMin took HyunKi away from him and refused to let him see the baby for a month straight? From what I've heard, I know that Yoseob-ah isn't a bad guy...but obviously he's holding a grudge against her. This isn't the way he should deal with it though." There was a laugh before Dujun looked up to see Kikwang walking away from Minah and Yoseob who were playing with HyunKi. Kikwang walked up to him with a dark face and his hands stuffed in his pockets.
    "I'll call you back." Dujun quickly replied before shutting his phone as he turned to Kikwang with a frown, asking, "What's up?"
    "Let's go for a walk. I need to talk to you." Kikwang answered sourly before stuffing his shoes on.
    "Okay." Dujun frowned at him before putting on his own shoes and following Kikwang out the door without letting the others know. The two of them left the building and walked along the street for a bit before Kikwang finally sighed out loud in frustration. Dujun glanced at him as they kept walking before asking, "So...?" Kikwang pouted before glaring up at Dujun, "I feel like Yoseob's using HyunKi to take Minah away from me!" As soon as the words left his lips, Kikwang's face turned red and he quickly blurted out in embarrassment, "Ah--Please don't tell him I said that--"
    "Uh--dae," Dujun blinked in surprise as the dongsaeng before him sighed again.
    "I don't like what's going on between Yoseob and Minah at all. It's like she's completely ignoring me now that she has her attention on HyunKi. I think Yoseob know it, too. Minah thinks that it's her role to be the mother in the house since she's the only girl...but SooMin's HyunKi's real mom..." Kikwang suddenly chuckled bitterly before looking back up to Dujun with a pitiful face, "I'm so selfish, aren't I? I'm even wishing for that witch to come back just so that I can have my Minah back to myself."
    "No, uh, no. That's not selfish. I've actually been thinking the same for a while now." Dujun quickly said to try and bring Kikwang out of depression.
    "Chincha?" Kikwang's eyes widened and the usual spark in his brown eyes returned.
    "Dae. I think that Yoseob should realize that he cannot replace SooMin with Minah...no matter how much he wants to." Dujun nodded before Kikwang got quiet again.
    "Ah..." Kikwang looked back down to his feet, unsure of how to reply before Dujun patted him on the back.
    "Yah. I'll fix things up. Don't worry. Minah won't leave you for anyone not even HyunKi--once she realizes that she can't take over SooMin's place." Dujun smiled at Kikwang before pulling out his cellphone again.

~~~~<3

    "Minnie?" JaeHwa peeked through the door before you looked up from your make-up homework.
    "Dae?" You yawned as you put the pencil down. You didn't really want to deal with it anyways. School was just as ty as life nowadays.
    "Let's eat together, okay?" She pushed the door open to reveal herself with a tray of dinner.
    "Jae--" You started, but she cut you off gently, "I'm ditching the fam downstairs for you, so you can't say no." She pouted slightly before you sighed and nodded. You knew that you were already pushing it with her family for being a total hermit, skipping out on all the family meals and ignoring them when they tried to talk to you. JaeHwa on the other hand, quickly hurried in excitedly. You knew that she was happy that you didn't push her away like you had been for the past month or so.
    "Mianhe." You muttered as she handed you a bowl of rice.
    "It's gomawo, not mianhe." She scolded you for a second before you tried to smile at her.
    "Okay, okay. Gomawo." You answered before she grinned brightly. You couldn't be mean to her any more not after she was trying to hard to help you. You ate silently while she talked to you about KPOP and other things to try and get your mind off of HyunKi. And as you watched her, you felt your chest clench tightly. Right. It wasn't the end of the world. Instead of just moping around, you should be looking for ways to get HyunKi back, because HyungKi was your son.
    "Jae," You stopped her in the middle of her rambling.
    "Dae?" She looked back to you with wide eyes.
    "I'm done sitting around and crying. I'm going to talk to Yoseob, tomorrow." You replied before a look of doubt crossed her face.
    "Uh...I don't know about that, SooMin...I mean. Think about it. The last time you talked to him was when you finally found HyunKi--and it kind of went down-hill from there, remember? You guys started fighting when you tried to take HyunKi back with you even though Yoseob had the documents giving him legal custody over HyunKi as a single parent. Then he called the police on you and then bam, next thing you know, a restraining order. Who knows what can happen next?" She glanced back at you with unsure eyes before you sighed.
    "Yeah. That's true...but the restraining order is only for HyunKi. Not him. I'm ditching tomorrow. I can't stand this anymore. HyunKi is my kid, too. Just because my mom gave him legal rights to have HyunKi--it doesn't mean that I'm not HyunKi's mother. He's still my kid." You refused to give up. He was your kid after all. You weren't going to be like your mom and abandon him. You stuffed more food into you mouth and forced yourself to chew and swallow. It tasted good, but that didn't really register in your mind. You were only thinking about HyunKi.
    "Well...then...um, I have something to tell you." JaeHwa bit her bottom lip nervously before you stopped eating and looked up.



    "Aigoo, omma's going to kill me when she finds out that we ditched." JaeHwa slumped her shoulders as before you smiled back at her.
    "Yah. I told you that you didn't have to come with me." You shook your head and then sighed as the bus came to a stop.
    "Ah, everyone's going to know that we're ditching...since we're still in our uniforms." JaeHwa mumbled under her breath as the two of you got up to get off.
    "Who cares? Where did Dujun tell us to meet them again?" You glanced back at her as you got off the bus.
    "Around the area where we first met Junhyung-ah and Hyungseung-ah." She pointed out the cafe before you sighed deeply.
    "Okay. Here we go." You muttered to yourself before walking towards the cafe.

~~~~<3

    "Why are we here?" Yoseob glanced around at the slightly empty cafe before Dujun checked his watch again. It was 12:30pm, meaning that they should arrive soon. Then Yoseob turned back to him before raising a worried brow, "Can I really leave HyunKi alone with Dongwoon?" Dujun only sighed before glaring at Yoseob.
    "Yah--shut up and just sit down." Dujun snapped at him before Yoseob quickly followed his orders.
    "What? Why are are you so pissed?" Yoseob frowned in confusion before Dujun took a deep breath to calm himself down. Then he looked back up to Yoseob before asking in a softer tone, "Yoseob. Don't you feel bad at all?" Yoseob's eyes widened before he laughed lightly, "Mwuh? Wae?" Dujun scrunched up his nose before shaking his head, frustrated with his friend's behavior.
    "Don't you feel guilty for taking HyunKi away from SooMin?" Dujun asked bluntly before the nervous smile on Yoseob's face disappeared. Seeing his guard down, Dujun continued on, "You do know that you can't replace SooMin with Minah-ah, right? Did you even think about the pain that you've caused SooMin at all? Would you be able to stand it if SooMin came and took HyunKi away from you?"
    "Hey--what's with all this all of a sudden?" Yoseob frowned before continuing on, "Yah, Dujun. Did you forget the fact that the only reason why I have HyunKi is because SooMin didn't want him in the first place? And then when she found out that he was with me, she freaks out and tries to take him back? What do you say to that, huh?" He clenched his fists tightly under the table before the bell above the entrance door rang and he glanced up to see two high school girls walk in. He ignored them and turned back to face Dujun, waiting for an answer when the girls walked up to them.
    "Annyeong." One of the girls spoke quietly before he looked up.

~~~~<3

Yoseob looked up and right at you before his eyes widened and his jaw dropped. JaeHwa quickly bowed politely blurting, "Annyeonghaseyo!" Dujun only cleared his throat before pulling up the chair besides him for JaeHwa. Yoseob stared at you for a moment longer before you raised an almost cocky brow and pulled out your own chair to sit so you could face all of three of them. He avoided your eyes and turned his attention away from you, obviously angry at Dujun.
    "How are you doing, SooMin?" Dujun asked kindly before you glanced back at him and smiled, "I'm fine now. Thanks." Then you turned back to watch Yoseob before smiling mockingly, "I would like to talk to you, though, Yoseob." He scowled before looking over to you unwillingly.
    "What do you want?" He glared before you felt the anger start to simmer at the bottom of your stomach.
    "I want to talk about the restraining order you've put on me to stay away from HyunKi." Your heart pounded. You knew you had keep calm if you wanted to see your baby again. He only snorted and looked away, replying, "He doesn't need you." His words struck a nerve, but you only clenched your jaw for a moment to keep yourself from cursing him out. Dujun and JaeHwa watched you guys nervously, but you kept your cool.
    "Ah. Yeah. Just because you've replaced me with Minah--it doesn't mean that I'm not HyunKi's real mom." You wanted to grab him by the neck and wring the life out of him. Yoseob's eyes widened before he glanced back at you as if in surprise at the same time Dujun glanced at JaeHwa with questioning eyes. You turned to Dujun for the slightest second, "Yes. Jae told me everything. But it's not like I wasn't aware of it from the start." You looked back to Yoseob and continued, "If you think for one minute that I'd leave HyunKi, then you're wrong--"
    "Why did your mom bring him to me then, huh? Why did she make me sign papers? Obviously, you didn't want him in your life, right? But when you found out that he was with me--you freaked out! That's the only reason why you want him back--to save that pathetic name of yours." Yoseob cutted you off angrily and you almost lost your control. This guy, he sure knew how to say hurtful things when he was angry.
    "This isn't about reputation, Yoseob." You gripped onto your hands tightly, feeling like you were about to burst open, "You know that, don't you? Don't use that as an excuse. You think that this will stop me? A stupid restraining order? Do you think that with me gone and with HyunKi there--Minah will come to love you and then everything will be perfect? Yeah, right. Wake up already--Minah has never seen you that way and she never will. What kind of friend tries to take away his best friend's girlfriend by playing dirty--acting all innocent like you actually cared about the fact that HyunKi is your son--"
    "SooMin--" JaeHwa suddenly grabbed your arm.
    "This is all a huge misunderstanding--" Dujun quickly jumped in before Yoseob could say anything.
    "No, it's not. I know this guy." You snapped back before Dujun continued on, "No, SooMin. I mean--yes. You're also right, but Yoseob would never use HyunKi like that. You haven't seen how much he does actually care for his son--"
    "I would if he hadn't put that damned restraining order on me for no ing reason--"
    "I put that restraining order on you because you didn't care about your own kid until you found out that we were taking care of him! You only--"
    "You don't even know half the story--"
    "I know enough to--"
    "You are causing disruption among the other customers. Please leave our cafe now." The employee suddenly popped out of nowhere and before you knew it, the four of you were outside of the cafe. Yoseob growled before throwing his hands up into the air, "Great. How embarrassing. Always causing a scene. You'll never change, will you?" Dujun and JaeHwa looked back to him in confusion, but his words struck you harder than you thought they would.

//flashback

    "You're kind of embarrassing..." His cheeks turned red as he looked away from you.
    "...Is that the reason why you wouldn't give me a chance before?" You tried not to show your hurt feelings.
    "Uh..." He scratched the back of his head, hesitantly.
    "Be truthful." You swallowed the lump in your throat before he faced you.
    "Yeah...mianhe." He bit his bottom lip nervously before you pulled on your best smile, "I--I'll work harder to not embarrass you anymore then! Okay?" Yoseob stared back at you for a long moment before he blushed cutely and took your hand into his while he looked away from you, "Aish, you don't have to work so hard. I'll change, too. Dae?"

//


    "Ai--Aigoo..." You looked away from him, feeling a sudden warmth at your eyes.
    "Minnie--" JaeHwa turned back to you before you glanced up to see Yoseob watching you.
    "Say what you want. I'm still going to come back for him." You sniffed before quickly turning away so you could head back to the bus stop without letting anyone see you cry.

~~~~<3

    "Min--" JaeHwa started when Dujun suddenly stopped her. She turned back to face him in confusion, but he only looked back to Yoseob with grim eyes.
    "Yoseob, be a man for once and just accept the fact that you did wrong this time." Dujun glared at him before glancing back at JaeHwa as he let go of her arm, "Come on, JaeHwa. Let's go back and check on Dongwoon and HyunKi. Yoseob will bring SooMin back to see HyunKi." Then he turned back to Yoseob before saying, "And that's final."  Yoseob watched the two of them head in the opposite direction before sighing heavily as he headed after SooMin. Dujun was giving him a warning, Yoseob knew that this meant no matter what he had to deal with up ahead, he had to do what Dujun said.

~~~~<3

    You wiped away the tears roughly and sniffed. Why did he have to be so mean? As if dealing with this whole baby and Minah situation wasn't enough, he just had to bring back up the past. And why the heck did it have to affect you so much? You're already over him, right? You already told yourself that he couldn't hurt you anymore, right? Yoseob means nothing anymore. You only care about HyunKi. You only came for HyunKi. You're only crying because you can't see HyunKi. There's no other reason why you would cry.
    "Yah," Yoseob's panting out of breath pulled you out of your thoughts. You only sniffed and wiped away more stray tears while ignoring him, wishing that the bus would just hurry up and arrive already so you could leave this damned place.
    "Yah--" You were suddenly pulled around by the shoulder to face him. You glared back up at him before shouting, "What?!" He only stared at you for a moment before scratching the back of his head, "Aish." You sniffed before snapping, "If that's all you have to say--then just leave me alone!" You turned around again before he sighed behind you. The bus turned the corner and you silently thanked God for answering answering your wish.
    "Okay. Fine. I'm the bad guy, but then again--you didn't even want him to begin with, so you can't blame me for--" You cut him off, already knowing what he was trying to say.
    "I don't give a about you trying to replace me with Minah. I'm already used to that." Your words silenced him immediately and you knew that he was thinking back to the times when the two of you were still dating. But you ignored that fact and continued on, "I don't care about what you think or what anyone else says. I just came here becauase I wanted to see HyunKi." The bus came to a stop before you and the doors opened.
    "I'm not giving up because of that stupid restraining order. I'll be back. Just watch." You got onto the bus--or at least--that's what you were about to do when you found yourself yanked backwards. You stumbled and fell onto your before glaring back up at the heartless guy before you, blurting out, "YAH!" Yoseob only turned to the bus driver and replied, "Sorry. This girl's not getting on. Please continue on." The bus driver only nodded before closing the doors and driving off while you pulled yourself back onto your feet, yelling, "Why'd you do that! You, !"
    "Shut up." Yoseob only sighed as he rolled his eyes, muttering to himself, "So annoying..." You felt your cheeks heat up unexpectedly as more anger boiled inside of you. He looked back to you and you punched him in the arm. Yoseob's eyes widened and he stepped back in shock as you tried to hit him again, shouting, "I hate you! I hate you so much! Why did you do that?!" You were so angry. You didn't even care anymore that he was seeing you cry.
    "Yah--" He suddenly gripped your wrists and stopped you from hitting him anymore.
    "What?!" You shot back at him as you looked straight into his eyes.
    "Stop crying. I'll let you see HyunKi."


**AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! OH-DOUBLE-GEE! What the heck, right? Yes...after WWIII, Yoseob got a restraining order on SooMin, so she couldn't go near HyunKi. But what was the reason? Lots of misunderstanding going on between the two of them you, I guess! Hope this chapter wasn't too confusing! Sorry for the super duper late update! (: