Three is a Bad Number

Oh My Baby!

    "You gave my baby to him?! How could you?!" You whispered furiously into your phone with your back turned to the others. After all the commotion, everyone ended up here, in the guy's dorm on campus.
    "Him? Who's him? Who are you talking about?" Your mother asked innocently from the other end.
    "You don't know what you've done!" You glared out the window angrily.
    "You don't know what I'm doing." Her voice was cold as ice as she added, "Even if you've found your child now, you have no right to take him with you. Don't call me until you prove to me that you deserve to keep my grandson by yourside." She hung up immediately and you felt your guts twist in your stomach. So she accepted your son as her grandson...but not you as her daughter. She accepted the fact that Yoseob was the father, but not you as the mother. You slam your cellphone shut before taking a deep breath to keep in your anger. You were so angry that you wanted to just stomp over, take your baby, and leave, disappear for all you care. You turned about to do just that when--
    "Song SooMin, right?" Dujun reached out a hand in a mannerly fashion before he hesitated and shook his hand. He was watching you with scrutinizing eyes, but you could see that he was being polite. Still, you looked back down to the floor and nodded, unsure what to do or how to react when he added quietly, "I'm Dujun. Please don't hesitate to ask me for anything." You slowly looked back up to him before he smiled gently, "I hope that it doesn't offend you in anyway, but--Yoseob has named me as the god-father of your child..." He paused for a bit, waiting for your reaction, but when you only stared back at him in complete silence, he chuckled in embarrassment and swiftly continued on, "Uh, but if that isn't all right with you, I can understand. Taking that...this is the first time we've met and all, it's probably weird that I brought that up just now. I just thought that--"
    "Aniyo. Don't worry. It's okay." You cut him to spare him the pain of embarrassment.
    "What?" Dujun's eyes widened in surprise and you only glanced back at your baby who was in JaeHwa's arms with the guys around her on the couch by the coffee table.
    "Even though I absolutely hate that man's guts right now...I trust his judgement. He would never make you a god-father if you weren't a good man." You shrugged, answering truthfully. You didn't need any other minor drama moments going on right now, since you already have the baby-drama and the trio of s­-drama right now as your eyes adverted to where Minah, Kikwang, and Yoseob were standing around the kitchen area. You watched as Yoseob uncrossed his arms and massaged his temples with both hands saying something to the other two that you didn't hear.
    "SooMin-ah, how long did you and Yoseob date?" Dujun asked carefully before you shrugged your shoulders carelessly.
    "About a year or so, but I guess he never took me serious since--" You stopped abruptly when you realized what you were just about to say and to who you were about to say it to. You quickly looked back to Dujun to see his patient eyes before snapping at him slightly, "Yah. Just because I said it's okay that you're the god-father of my son--it doesn't mean you should dig up my past. If you want to know, ask him instead." You felt your cheeks heat up a bit when you realized that Dujun's friendly and caring presence reminded you too much of JaeHwa. Which means that you were going to have to be extra careful around him, because you almost said things that only you and JaeHwa know about.
    "Ah, mianhe. I didn't mean to intrude. I was just curious. I wanted to know what kind of person you are, considering that you are HyunKi's mom that we've been looking for, for the pass two weeks." He put up his hands in defense and nodded apologetically, but he never looked away from your eyes and that told you that he wasn't the type of guy to lie. You felt your cheeks heat up even more because you had snapped at person who was just trying to befriend you.
    "No...I should be the one to apologize...I'm sorry. I didn't mean to snap...it's just...I'm an awkward person, or as others see it, I'm spiteful person." You unconsciously played with the bracelets on your wrist before Dujun nodded silently.

~~~~<3

    "Aigoo...I never thought that I'd ever see SooMin-ah again...since she disappeared so quickly after--" Yoseob's groan interrupted Kikwang before he could finish.
    "Omo! My head hurts! Why her of all people?! I don't even remember doing anything with that wicked witch of the west!" Yoseob uncrossed his arms and massaged his temples before Minah sighed quietly and tugged gently at her hair.
    "She still hates me, huh?" Minah pouted sadly before her boyfriend took her into his arms.
    "Aish, it's all right, Minah-boo! It was never your fault to begin with. She's just blaming you because she can't accept the truth." Kikwang planted a small kiss upon his girl's cheek before she blushed and leaned onto his chest for support. Yoseob watched the two of them for a moment before looking away with an inward sigh to himself only to catch SooMin's blank stare. A chill shot down his spine from her cold glare before she rolled her eyes and looked away from him and back to say something to Dujun.
    "So scary..." Yoseob shivered before shaking his head and looking back to Minah who pulled away from Kikwang.

~~~~<3

    "Even though Yoseob signed the papers, I'm sure he'll be okay with letting you take HyunKi with you for a week or so..." Dujun shrugged before you sighed and walked over to the kitchen where the trio of disaster were. Minah had just pulled away from Kikwang. Her back was to you, so she was completely oblivious to the fact that you were right behind her when she took her boyfriend's hand and said quietly, "Kiki, what should I do so that she doesn't misunderstand?"
    "Misunderstand what? The fact that Yoseob's still compeletly in love with you?" You almost snorted as Minah quickly turned around with a gasp and her hands to . Kikwang stared at you and you could see that he was keeping his cool, while Yoseob on the other hand immediately straightened up and stepped towards you.
    "Yah--don't just barge in and say whatever you want!" He glared at you freely before you saw the surprised looks on the other's face. Obviously none of them had ever seen this side of Yoseob before. Only you had. You rolled your eyes and crossed your arms before shrugging off his glare, with a steady reply, "I'm not saying anything I want. I'm saying the truth." He opened his mouth, about to snap back when you continued on without letting him.
    "Plus. There's nothing to misunderstand around here. I don't hate Minah because of you." You glared at Yoseob before looking over to Minah, "I hate her, because of herself." The hurt and shocked look on Minah's face burned itself into the back of your mind. Something snapped inside of Kikwang and he immediately stepped up to you while pulling Minah behind her to shield her physically.
    "SooMin-ah, I don't want to start any fight with you. So, please do not tempt to anger me." Kikwang stated quietly with a stern face, but you only ignored his statement and turned to Yoseob. His face was flushed with anger and you could see it on his face that he was going to blow up at you soon. But that didn't bother you one bit, because whatever he felt meant nothing to you.
    "I'm going to take HyunKi back with me." You didn't ask it, you clearified it.
    "No." Yoseob didn't miss a beat to answer as soon as you finished.
    "Yang Yoseob!" Dujun blurted from behind you and you barely glanced back at him before glaring deathly at Yoseob.
    "I didn't ask you. I'm telling you." You replied before he raised a challenging brow.
    "I said no. You aren't taking my kid anywhere." He kept his cool as he crossed his arms.
    "He is also my kid. I am the mother. I have the right to--" Yoseob cut you off before you could finish, bursting, "HyunKi is legally under my care. Meaning, you have no right to do or say anything."
    "Excuse me?" You stared at him in shock.
    "You're excused. Leave." He made a hand motion towards the door.
    "Unless I have HyunKi with me, I'm not leaving this place." You wanted to rip his head off as he stared right back at you.

World War Three has now officially begun.


**I had a bit of writer's block with this chapter, sorry! Well actually it was more like I couldn't decide HOW to write it. So it took a while, but this is what I'm putting down, so I hope you guys like it so far! 4th Chapter should get put up soon since I'm on break now! Comments would be nice! Thank you!! (: