The Pain of Ex-Girlfriends

Oh My Baby!

(I fast-forwarded time for you...to spare you from boredom, teehee)


*Two Weeks Later



    "Seriously, Minnie!" JaeHwa glomped you from behind tiredly.
    "Not now, Jae," You pushed your friend aside with your cellphone to your ear.
    "Really. You were just released from the hospital. Cool it off!" JaeHwa fanned herself with her hand and fixed her bangs, glancing at the cafe across the street while you paced two steps back and forth waiting for your call to be picked up. It went to voicemail and you swore under your breath before redialing the number again.
    "Yobosaeyo?" The wretched voice answered calmly on the other end.
    "Where. Is. My baby?" You stopped your pacing and glared off into the distance that you didn't see. There was a sigh on the other end before you snapped, "I demand to know where HyunKi is! If you don't tell me right now--I will bring this matter into police hands!"
    "Yah, is that how you speak to your own mother?" Your mom growled back on the other end in her stern business voice that she always spoke in.
    "Oh, are you saying that you still acknowledge me as your daughter now?" You shot back before you heard her sighed again, "You should be thanking me, you ungrateful girl. I only did what was best for you. You shouldn't need to worry about that baby of yours. HyunKi is in better hands now."
    "What are you saying?! This is my kid that we are talking about! You can't just take him away from me and give him to someone else, you know! Not without my consent!" You felt your heart twist painfully in your chest and your head began to pound as you held back the tears, refusing to let your eyes water. JaeHwa stood beside you, silent, watching and waiting for the news of the where-abouts of your baby.
    "It's too late. HyunKi is now legally under custody of another. You should just leave him alone. He will have a much better life that way. You cannot support him since you are such a failure." Your mother's words shot through you like a bullet, but you held your head up high.
    "In case you didn't notice, I've raised him by myself since the beginning. All you did for me was abandon me. You weren't even there when I needed you the most. JaeHwa and her family was. So you have no right to tell me that I can't support him! Tell me where the hell my son is!" There was a little sound on the other end and you could already imagine the look on your mom's face.
    "Good luck with that." She sounded like she was holding back a snicker as she hung up immediately.

~~~~<3

    "Yah, so who's left?" Dongwoon plopped down onto the couch behind Yoseob and Kikwang who were sitting down and looking at the photos of girls on the coffee table. Yoseob sighed and scratched the back of his head before groaning, Kikwang looked back to his smaller-than-expected list of Yoseob's ex-girlfriends.
    "Ahhh, there's only EunAh left..." Kikwang crossed out another name on his list.

SunMi
MiCha
YoonMi
ChungAh

EunAh


    "SunMi was scary." Dongwoon muttered while glancing over Kikwang and Yoseob's shoulders.
    "Please. Don't even bring that up." Yoseob shuddered at the memory of SunMi chasing after the six of them and HyunKi for five blocks straight before giving up. Kikwang chuckled before picking up SunMi's crumpled picture from the table, "Well, she is pretty. And...I mean, it's obvious that she still has a thing for you." Yoseob glared at Kikwang before shaking his head, furiously.
    "I never want to go near her again." Yoseob then grabbed the picture and recrumpled it before scoring it into the the trash bin.
    "Why did you break up with her, Hyung? She was really happy to see you." Dongwoon shifted onto his elbows and placed his chin upon the palm of his hand as Yoseob shook his head again, "I thought it was going good, too. Until I found her pictures of me sleeping and eating."
    "Isn't that normal for couples, though?" Kikwang frowned in confusion as he pulled out his cellphone to show Yoseob the picture of his girlfriend cutely eating ramen noodles. Yoseob stared at Kikwang's picture for a long moment before blurting, "Okay, that's fine--but what I meant is that...it's pictures of me when we're not together. Like...she has a picture of me sleeping in bed...my bed...when you guys were also sleeping. And pictures of me eating when I waas hanging out with you guys. Do you get what I'm trying to say?"
    "She's a stalker?!" Dongwoon's eyes got big along with Kikwang as Yoseob swiftly nodded.
    "Then what about MiCha? Did you dump her, too?" Kikwang raised a curious brow before Yoseob pouted, "Yes...I was so mad."
    Dongwoon nudged his hyung, "Why, Hyung? How come you dumped her?"
    "Because she was just using me." Yoseob crossed his arms as the unwanted bitter memories returned to him once again.

\\ Eight months ago...

    "What is it? Why did you call me here? I was busy, you know?" MiCha glared as she plopped down onto the seat in front of Yoseob. He had called her on a beautiful Saturday afternoon, so that the two of them could spend some time together after their busy schedules had finally settled down. The happiness that he had felt earlier when he saw her come into their favorite hangout dropped.
    "I missed so you, MiCha. Why are you being so mean to me?" He pouted cutely, hoping that she would at least give him a smile. Maybe then, he wouldn't have to bring up the reason why he was actually seeing her. But she only rolled her eyes and sighed, "I'm not in a good mood. Just tell me what you wanted to say so I can leave already."
    "Is that so?" Yoseob stopped his cute act and raised a brow. His chest hurt, but he was tired of putting up with this attitude. Where did the smiles and the giggles go? The ones that she always had on or used whenever she wanted something from him.
    "Daaaaaaaaaae," She groaned out loud in annoyance before he looked away from her and out the window, feeling hurt and anger mix within himself as she continued, "Why do you always take forever when you're going to tell--"
    "Let's break up." Yoseob didn't give her the chance to finish as he immediately got up from his chair as he looked back down to her.
    "Mwuh?" She stared back at him with big wide and shocked eyes and he almost gave in, but he didn't.
    "I'm breaking up with you. That's what." Yoseob answered quietly before she jumped out of her chair and onto her feet, angrily, "Yah! You can't break up with me!"
    "I just did." Yoseob forced himself to restrain all his emotions, so that she wouldn't be able to capture him again like she did before.
    "Why?! What? You found some other girl to screw around with?! Is that it?" She stomped up to him and shoved him back.
    "No." Yoseob grabbed her hands and held her still and he looked straight into the eyes of the girl that he loved so much, "But I don't want to love someone who doesn't love me back." The anger drained from her face and her tight fists immediately loosened and her eyes began to water.
    "Yoseob-ah," Her voice was gentle like she had been hurt.
    "No, MiCha. Enough of this." Yoseob felt as if he had just ripped out his own heart as he let go of her hands. As real as that regret in her eyes look, he knew that it was all fake. There was too many times that she used that trick on him. He had to be strong and listen to what the guys said. He can't let her mooch off of him any longer than he already had.
    "Yoseob--" He cut her off before she could try anything else.
    "Goodbye, MiCha." Yoseob's eyes became cold as he turned and left without looking back.

\\


    "Ah! YoonMi! I remember her!" Kikwang suddenly laughed, "She dumped you!"
    "Aish, I don't want to think about all my exes!" Yoseob slammed his head down onto the coffee table depressed. A yellow rubber duck suddenly flew out from nowhere and hit Yoseob in the back of the head before they all looked up to see Dujun with HyunKi wrapped in a towel in his arms. Dujun looked back to baby HyunKi in his arms and then to Yoseob before clicking his tongue, "Look at your appa, HyunKi. Isn't he depressing?" HyunKi only stared back at Yoseob blankly with his big eyes before Yoseob jumped onto his feet and hurried over to his baby.
    "Come to appa!" Yoseob grinned widely before taking the baby in to his arms and hugging him gently.
    "So, what were you guys laughing about?" Dujun raised a suspicious brow as he glanced at the our pictures remaining on the table.
    "We were--" Yoseob's loud shout, surprised them all before Kikwang could finish answering Dujun's question.
    "Waaaaah! Dujun! You bruised my baby!" Yoseob's eyes were on fire as he showed the blue bruise on HyunKi's left arm to Dujun. Dujun's wide eyes narrowed immediately before he took HyunKi into an arm and slapped Yoseob upside the head with his free hand. Yoseob stumbled back, clutching onto his head before Dujun threatened him with a back hand slap, snapping, "That's his birth mark, Babo! How could you accuse me of hurting my own god-son!"
    "Ah, Yoseob! Don't scare us like that!" Dongwoon sighed from the couch before plopping down onto his stomach in relief.
    "It looked like a bruise though!" Yoseob replied before Dujun glared at him and turned back to face Kikwang who continued as if nothing had happen, "We were talking about YoonMi. She was the first girl to dump Yoseob."
    "Actually, I don't care about that. Who's left?" Dujun asked before looking back to Yoseob.
    "EunAh, but she moved to America and we've only dated for a month. There's no way that she could be HyunKi's mom." Yoseob scratched the back of his thinking. Dujun frowned before shaking his head, suddenly tired, "What about ChungAh? She cheated on you, right? Maybe she got pregnant with someone else before you and had the child. And maybe she didn't know who it belonged to and chose you because you were her last boyfriend." Yoseob was about to reply when a Kikwang's cellphone suddenly rang.
    "Ah, sorry, it's Minah," Kikwang grinned happily before getting up leaving the room, chuckling to himself, "I miss you, too--Wha? Really? You are? Where--" His voice faded as he left the room and Yoseob looked back to Dujun before raising a brow, "If that was how it was, then she wouldn't have denied it when I asked her, right? Plus, I would've noticed her stomach if she was pregnant."
    "Then, if it's not any of them, who could it be?" Dongwoon asked quietly from the couch before they both looked back to him. Suddenly, Dongwoon grinned slyly before chuckling, "So, Hyung. How many girls did you sleep with before this?" Dujun's eyes widened and he snapped his attention back to Yoseob, who's face turned bright red.
    "Ah--" Yoseob scratched the back of his head and looked at the ground before Dongwoon abruptly sat up and pulled out his phone. He read his text before his eyes widened and he looked back to his hyungs, "Junhyung said that he might have found the girl that is HyunKi's mother."

~~~~<3

    "Are you okay?" JaeHwa put a gentle hand onto your shoulder and this time, you didn't push her away. Knowing your mother, you knew that there wasn't a chance at finding HyunKi. You looked at her before taking a deep breath to calm yourself down. You opened your mouth to tell her, but nothing came out. Then before you knew it, JaeHwa pulled you into her arms for a tight and comforting hug.
    "Don't give up, SooMin! We will find your baby!" JaeHwa was shorter than you, so when she tried to hug you in a motherly way you ended up bending over awkwardly. You caught a glimpse of how the two of you looked on the reflection of the store windows before you laughed out loud. You felt your eyes water and quickly blinked them back before straightening up from the hug.
    "Thanks, Jae." You smiled while she frowned, asking, "What was so funny?"
    "Nothing, we just looked funny in the window." You grinned before she rolled her eyes, "Gosh, you and your mood swings--"
    "Excuse me." The two of you turned around before coming face to face with two good-looking guys.
    "Dae?" You silently thanked JaeHwa in your mind when she answered so innocently and politely, because after a hellish junior year, you've completely forgotten all your manners. The guy grinned back casually before introducing himself and his friend, "I'm sorry for interrupting you girls, but I'm Hyunseung and that's my friend Junhyung." His friend Junhyung didn't even glance up to greet you two. Instead, his eyes were glued to his phone since he was texting away like there was no tomorrow.
    "Ah, anneonghaseyo." Jae bowed cutely while you nodded.
    "We were wondering if the two of you wanted to grab some coffee with us." Hyunseung smiled handsomely before you saw JaeHwa blush madly.
    "Uh--" You cut her off before she could finish, answering for the both of you instead, "Mianhe, but we're kind of busy at the moment." You grabbed JaeHwa's hand and gave her to 'be quiet' look before looking back to Hyunseung and adding, "So sorry." Then before he could try to stop you, you pulled JaeHwa with you around the corner quickly.
    "Wha! They were kind of cute, Minnie! Why didn't you let me say yes?!" JaeHwa pouted as you let go of her hand.
    "They're suspicious, that's why. Did you see that Junhyung guy? He was texting the whole time. And Hyunseung looked like he was super excited--like something was going to happen. Didn't you realize any of that?" You glanced back before seeing that JaeHwa was gone. You stopped abruptly in your tracks, panicking, but you figured that you must have walked too fast for her again. You sighed to yourself and was about to go get JaeHwa when a very familiar voice caught your ears.
    "Waaah, so cute!" A very feminine and soft voice giggled before you turned away from the corner, forgetting about how you were going to get JaeHwa. You headed towards where the voice came from, quietly. Your heart was pounding in your ears and you held your breath and walked over to the corner. There were some more giggles before you peeked around the corner and saw none other than your most hated arch nemisis.
    "Here," Minah passed something to Yoseob and you squinted to see what it was before your eyes widened and you jumped out from behind the corner.

"HyunKi!"


**DUN DUN DUN!! Hope this chapter was a little more interesting than the last! And hope you guys/girls like it so far!! Comments would be great! And thank you to everyone for the support!! (: **re-edit: Fixed all the repeats!! Thanks, Gracee637! (: