*POOF* Surprise! You have a baby!

Oh My Baby!

    Yoseob's jaw hung openly in shock along with Dujun and Dongwoon. The three all crowded around the small couch where the baby was laying and stared at the baby boy in his little pajamas with teddy bear prints all over it. The baby stared right back at them all, shifting his head slightly here and there to get a good look at all the men surrounding him.
    "Ahh...is this really my kid?" He stared at the baby with hard scrutinizing eyes before scratching the back of his head, "This can't really be happening, can it?"

\\20 minutes ago.

    "Someone's at the door!" Dongwoon shouted from the kitchen where he was doing the dishes before Dujun kicked Yoseob off the couch.
    "Yah! Why do I always have to open the door?!" Yoseob glared back as he got up onto his feet.
    "Hurry up and open the door." Dujun only ignored Yoseob's glare and continued to watch the new drama on their new large screen t.v. Yoseob groaned as he turned and quickly headed for the door, muttering minor profanities here and there to himself before he opened the door.
    "Ah," He blinked in confusion at the older woman who was dressed in a navy colored suit. She had a bundle in her arms and two tall body guards behind her. She smiled kindly at Yoseob before asking in a stern business voice, "Is this where Yang Yoseob lives?" Yoseob nodded slowly before answering quietly, "Dae, I'm Yang Yoseob." A look of hatred crossed the woman's face for the slightest second before she grinned widely, "Ah. May I come in? I have business to talk to you about."

\\


    "Ah! He's going to cry!" Dongwoon's freak-out quickly pulled Yoseob out of his thoughts before he quickly shoved the maknae aside and gently picked the baby up into his arms. The baby boy's lips puckered and he made small squeaking sounds that sounded like he was sniffing as his eyes teared up. Dujun hovered beside Yoseob staring at the baby, "What are we going to do?"
    "I don't know? Is he going to cry or not?" Yoseob glanced back at Dongwoon who got up onto his feet.
    "Well...I don't know? He looks like he's going to...but he's not wailing yet." Dongwoon scratched the back of his head before frowning in confusion.
    "Aish, you babo." Yoseob glared at Dongwoon before bending to set the baby back down when Dujun stopped him abruptly, replying, "Yah! Don't just pick up and put your baby down like he's some sort of toy! He's your baby--you have to care for him now." Yoseob straightened up before looking back at the baby with surprised eyes, "Oh yeah...He's my kid..."

~~~~<3

    You slowly opened your eyes before seeing that sickening puke color of the hospital walls that you had just escaped from two weeks ago. You blinked a couple more times to clear your vision before realizing that you were in hospital. You quickly sat up without thinking before feeling a pain dig into your left hand.
    "Careful, Minnie!" JaeHwa's voice came from your right and distracted you from the pain for the moment.
    "Jae?" You saw a blurry figure hurry to you before she reached your near-sighted range.
    "Here's your glasses, how are you feeling?" She handed you your old glasses that you barely used.
    "Thanks..." You put them on before noticing the tubes that were taped to your left hand. Then you remembered that the last thing you did was go to HyunKi's room to check on him. You quickly look back to JaeHwa before blurting, "Where's my baby?" The look on JaeHwa's face scared you. What happened to your baby while you were out cold?
    "SooMin...I--I'm so sorry--I rode with you on the ambulance and it was just my grandma at home with the baby--" You cut her off and grabbed her shoulders, repeating the same question, "Where. Is. My baby?" JaeHwa stared back into your eyes before gently taking your hands off of her shoulders as she glanced down at the ugly grey-blue color of the hospital blankets.
    "My grandmother called not long after you were put into this room. Your parents were contacted because you're still underage. They never came here. Instead...they went to my house and..." She suddenly took your hands into hers and grasped them tightly, "I'm so sorry, SooMin--but they took HyunKi with them." You felt your blood run cold.
    "No...NO!" You ripped your hands out of her hands and jumped out of bed. You had expected to run out the door at least, but as soon as your feet hit the floor, your knees buckled and you fell onto your hands and knees.
    "Minnie!" JaeHwa rushed over to your side to help you, but you pushed her aside, feeling tears fill up your eyes.
    "No! Why the would they do this to me?!" You glanced back up at JaeHwa and did your best to keep the tears in.
    "I--I'm so sorry, SooMin--It's all my fault! If only I had taken the baby with us--" You quickly looked away from her and covered your face. You hated crying. You hated your parents. You hated life. You hated everything. You just wanted your baby. He was barely two weeks old. There was a loud clattering sound before a nurse appeared with a clipboard in her hand.
    "You shouldn't be out of your bed--" She blurted worriedly before pulling you up onto your feet.
    "Why the hell am I here?!" You pushed her away, angry that she was trying to put you back in that god-forsaken hospital bed that you hated so much. The nurse trembled in shock and glanced back at JaeHwa before looking back to you and answering quietly, "You...have Hepatitus A." You in a deep breath and wiped your tears away, mad they were exposed to not only JaeHwa, but a nurse you didn't even know.
    "I bet I got it from this damn place." You snapped before feeling a sudden sense of dizziness wash over you.
    "Sit down, Minnie." JaeHwa quickly forced you to sit back down on the hospital bed before you sighed, angrily, "No! I don't want to be here! I need to get my baby back!" JaeHwa gripped your shoulders, using her strength that she never uses unless she was serious. Her eyes were stern, but her voice was gentle as she whispered, "Shhh. Calm down, SooMin."
    "I can't--" She cut you off, "Just wait.
We'll get HyunKi back. But you can't get your baby back in this condition. You need to get better first. What if you get him back and accidently infect him? You wouldn't want that, would you?" Her words settled into your mind before you felt the nauseousness hit and the tears return to the corners of your eyes as you surrendered to defeat, "Okay..."

~~~~<3

    "Yah, Yoseob! He's got your nose!" Dujun blurted out before they all looked back to Yoseob.
    "What?" Yoseob immediately frowned and tapped a finger on his nose.
    "His eyes are big and wide just like yours, too!" Dongwoon jumped in before Yoseob looked back at the baby.

    "Ah, who's the mother, Yoseob?" Kikwang raised a suspicious brow and crossed his arms while staring at the baby in Dujun's arms along with Hyunseung and Junhyung who had just returned. Yoseob shrugged before looking back to the others, "I...really don't know. I don't remember...doing anything."
    "Tch, I bet you were drunk." Junhyung almost snickered as he shifted to take the baby into his arms from Dujun. Everyone looked back at him in shock before he frowned, "What? What's wrong if I hold a baby?"
    "Not that--well, kind of. Never thought that you would care for a baby. But anyways, it's what you said." Dujun glanced back at Yoseob with suspicion in his narrowed eyes, "It's obviously someone that you've dated from last year." Yoseob thought for a moment before tilting his head slightly, "I didn't really date anyone last year though. I didn't start dating seriously with girls until this year."
    "Ahh, he's cute!" Kikwang's chuckle pulled them out of their thoughts before they turned to Kikwang who was making faces at the baby in Junhyung's arms. Kikwang laughed some more before looking over to Yoseob, "What's his name?" Yoseob quickly got up and ran to the table. He rummaged through the papers for a moment before pulling one up to his face and reading it out loud, "HyunKi."
    "What are those papers for?" Hyunseung walked over before Yoseob handed him the sheet as Dongwoon answered, "Yoseob signed them. So...now he has legal custody over the kid as a single parent."
    "But where's the mom? What happened to her?" Yoseob groaned out in frustration before taking his baby from Junhyung.
    "Maybe...she died?" Junhyung suggested before Dujun glared at him.
    "S'Okay, HyunKi. We will find your omma. And then, we'll both raise you together, okay?" Yoseob ignored Junhyung's statement and stared at his baby intently before HyunKi yawned and closed his eyes, tiredly.
    "They have no information about the mom in the papers at all. If there was a death, then it would have been mentioned at least. But since there's not...then she's probably still around and screwing around, you think?" Hyunseung set the papers back down onto the table before they all looked back at him.
    "Screwing around?" Kikwang frowned along with Dujun.
    "The baby looks newborn, there's no way a mom could do that to her own kid." Dujun crossed his arms before walking over to Yoseob.
    "Plus, Hyung's so picky with girls. So there's really no way that a woman he dated would turn out to be like that." Dongwoon added before Hyunseung shrugged, "I'm just saying." Junhyung nodded before looking at Hyunseung, "I actually agree with you. Why would you suddenly just get the baby then? If she cared, then she would've at least called to let you know when she was still prego, right?"
    "But who is she?" Kikwang jumped in before Yoseob groaned, "I don't know!" Dujun hit him in the head before taking the baby from him, gently as he whispered, "Yah, can't you see that HyunKi's tired? Don't be so loud." Yoseob only sighed before watching Dujun take the baby over to the couch to sit down.
    "She's probably on the streets now." Junhyung snorted before Hyunseung nodded, "Yeah. Or probably in another guy's pants at the moment. Who knows?" Yoseob turned around and glared deathly at the two of them. There was a twist in his stomach. It was possible...and if it was true, he wouldn't want to be the one to find out.
    "Fine. Why don't you two find out for me then? Huh? Since you're so positive that HyunKi's mom is someone bad, go find her and bring her here to prove it!" He snapped before Dongwoon suddenly glomped him, "Can I be the god-father?!"
    "Yah! Shut yer traps!" Dujun whispered furiously and sent them all daggers before getting up and leaving the room.
    "You're too clumsy. Dujun will be the god-father, since he's better at taking care of the baby." Yoseob shoved Dongwoon away before Dongwoon pouted sadly, but it wasn't even a second before his face lit up again and he declared, "I call dibs on god-uncle then!" Yoseob sighed again before rubbing his temples, "Whatever."
    "Yes!" Dongwoon grinned before Kikwang shook his head.
    "How will you find her?" Kikwang raised a brow before Yoseob plopped himself down onto the ground and whined, "I don't know! Stop asking me quesitons about the mother of my child! I don't know!" Kikwang stared at his hyung for a long moment before laughing, "Well, you'll just have to go through your list of ex-girlfriends then!"


**Well...hope you liked it so far! This chapter isn't so...happy, but it'll get better! Because in the next chapter we'll get to go through Yoseob's EX-GIRLFRIENDS list!! Yay! (: Comments would be great! And thanks to everyone who subbed!! You guys made me super duper happy! ;D