[1/?]

Mvtsqanth.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

a/n. helloooo everybodeehh. Hi. How's the rain? Isn't it the best season of the year? haha. This fic is for my sweety busy doctornim in the making @minsu_shipper and the gorgeous @JessicaIcePrincess. another random mbulet kusut fic I pulled out of long end year holiday. It's my first yoomin/minchun fic so you should be prepared with the weird blah blah blah etc etc. oops.. i have to add the foreweord just in case. *run to foreword section* there's minsu tag because.. yesh.. @minsu_shipper is my partner in crime though I did most of the crime. muahahaha.

so.. again.. READ AT YOUR OWN RISK!!! OOPS!!    

One.

 

 

The familiar buzzing voices of people having dinner in a well-known welcoming eatery could be slightly heard from the busy street. It’s nearing nine pm. People are enjoying their evening post long working day or heading home to meet awaiting families at home.

A group of customers are occupying larger booth in one corner of the eatery. Bowls of steaming broth, shiny dishes of well executed main course meal, side dishes, chopsticks, forks, spoons, knives, napkins, tissues, water, glasses, cups, saucers, beers, bottles of homemade liquors are surrounded by chatty guests. It seems like they are having a small dinner gathering among friends.

                “I told you Saiko is sharp.” A man in loose semi curly hair moves the chopsticks in his hand as he speaks. “He doesn’t tolerate slow worker. You should be careful next time.”

                “I know.” A girl sitting across from the man nods. “It’s getting more and more stressed working there. I mean, we have mutual fixed concept from both sides about the photo shoot and all but whenever disagreement arises, he always blames us first, not the client.” She sighs. “It’s not like we are unbargainable or what but changing concept at the last minute because he’s the designer? Please!”

                “That’s what you got if you work with artist.”

                “Excuse me!” Another man interrupts. “Please don’t generalize. I work just fine.”

                “You own your studio.” The semi curly haired man sneers. “We work for someone else, Jae.”

                “But again, not all artists are difficult.” The man called Jae puts down the glass in his hand. “Saiko is making his name known by public. He tries to run discipline and creativity as his trademark. There’s nothing wrong with that.”

                “Not wrong.” The girl picks another prawn from the dish. “Just stressful for people working for him. Don’t you need extra hand in your studio, Jaejoong?”

                “Not in the near future. Mara is helpful. She could handle most of my miscellaneous blah blah requirements.”

                “Some new stylist would help more.” Another girl says. “Jessica is very good at it, isn’t she?” she winks at the girl earning love smooch from the said name.

                “Maybe later.” Jaejoong shrugs. “I’m not sure her styling standard could meet mine.”

Jessice puts her chopstick down and crosses her arms. “Since when my taste is a problem for you, huh? I just see things a bit differently from you.”

                “Exactly.” Jaejoong replies. “Can you do total dark age concept without using Zuch’s? You are big fan of glitter and flashy color.”

                “I could do any concept well.” Jessica defends. “Should I send you a proposal of dark witch concept for new year?” Her tones changes into serious. “I’ll have it sent to your studio by Monday or I’ll just drop it personally to your studio. Let’s see whether you’ll agree with it or not.”

The semi curly haired man scrunched his nose. “Guys, we are having meal. Can we talk about work later? I’m so fed up of hearing work talk all day long.”

Both Jaejoong and Jessica turn their head at the man. They resume their eating meal progress when the man gives them plain smile.

The following awkward silence afterward makes two other figures in the booth shift their seats.

                “Hm.” One of them, a girl, clears . “By the way, Jess. Will you come to our high school reunion?”

                “Eh? When?” Jessica is a bit startled. “Oh my. I haven’t saved the date in my planner. When is it again?”

                “You work too much.” The man sitting the farthest from her tsks. “I forget it too. When is it?”

                “Boo..” Everyone throws something at the man followed by laughter.

                “You guys know I’m bad with dates.” He reasons.”Can any of you text me like three days before the day? To remind?”

                “No wonder your dates are short lived.”

                “Are you not single now? hah!”

                “I choose to be single than dating man like you, Joong Ki.”

Jaejoong, Jessica, and the semi curly haired man stifle their laugh. Joong Ki and Hani would mostly quarrel whenever they share the same table. It’s like their official unspoken habit of always negating the other’s sentence.

                “Smooth cover of being picky or being lonely?”

                “How about being happy?”

                “Really? Happy to tag along for blind dates?”

                “My parents set that up!”

                “You looked too enthusiast for a set up blind date!”

                “Are you stalking me? Why don’t you care about your dates better than monitoring my dates?”

                “Guys..” the semi curly haired man starts. “What if I tell your parents to set you both up in a blind date?”

                “WHAT?” Hani roars. “No galaxy way it will do!!”

                “My parents like good well-behaved woman.” Joong Ki snickers. “If you know what I mean, Chun.”

                “I don’t know.” Yoochun smirks. “They may change their mind after seeing how sweet Hani is.”

                “I’m not sweet!” Hani protests. “And I very much appreciate a one-woman man, thank you, Chun.”

                “Joong Ki is a one-woman man.”

                “Right he is.”

                “He isn’t that bad.” Jessica joins along. “He makes edible ramen and soup. He’s funny and reliable.”

                “Not funny, guys.” Joong Ki glares at everyone around him.

                “Hani is forgiving too.” Jaejoong adds. “She might be angry at first but quickly forgives once she knows the real story. That’s high quality of a woman you need to find in a steady relationship.”

                “Hellooo!” Hani punches their table.

                “Here.” Jessica offers her phone to Yoochun. “I have mama Oh’s number. You should call her soon. She is very nice lady.”

                “I have mama Song’s.” Jaejoong wiggle his phone. “I meet her often. I’ll break it to her when I see her next time.”

                “You guys are too much!”

                “It’s good idea, you know.” Jaejoong laughs. “You won’t be bothered looking for a date for Yoochun’s wedding.”

Yoochun’s playful face changes in a flash when Jaejoong mentions his name but he quickly schools his facial reaction as fast. None notices the change in his expression; too busy mocking up Joong ki and Hani.

                “Perfect.” Jessica snaps her finger. “I have this cute concept for you both if you come as couple.”

Joong Ki groans. “Will you guys stop it already? I’m fine coming by myself to any wedding. It’s a bother to come with a date who’d be busy flirting around any promising rich good looking men or women. What a nuisance.” He facepalms.

                “Speaking from experiences, eh?”

                “Yep. Learned from yours, right, Jessica?”

Jessica throws the tissue box at Joong Ki. “I changed my stand. Hani is too good for you.”

                “I’m glad you did so.” Joong Ki nods. “I’m too good, indeed.”

Hani and Jessica smack Joong Ki at the same time. Jaejoong whines at the commotion because his beef slips from his chopstick thanks to the noise. Yoochun displays less interested laugh. His mood is salted by Jaejoong’s word before.

                “Girls! Where’s your table manner?”

Both of the girls giggle innocently.

                “Is Changmin still on the way?” Jaejoong asks soothing the heated up situation. “He said he would join after his last stop finishes.”

Yoochun’s phone rings at the same time Jaejoong ends his sentence. He picks his phone as his mouth chewing slowly. Incoming text message.

                “Changmin?” Jaejoong asks again.

                “Jin Hee.” Yoochun smile shortly. “Guess what she said?”

                “Not interested.” Jaejoong says.

                “You would soon.” Yoochun smirks. Payback time, Jae. He texts back and hits send button.

They hear greeting voice at their table. Changmin and a girl take seats in the booth.

                “Sorry. Got caught up in traffic. Anything left for me?” He picks the pickles as soon as his meets the matted floor. “Gosh, I’m hungry.”

                “You’d better order more.” Yoochun says not looking up from his phone. “More people are coming.”

                “Who?”

Yoochun ignores the question. He dials a number and waits for the connecting line, eyes winking at Jaejoong. “Hello? Your majesty not Jung Yunho? Bring your a** down here in three minutes. I’ll send you the address. No excuse. Bye.” He hangs up, smirking full wide collecting gasping mouth at the table. Everyone’s mouths but his is gasping hearing who he’s just called.

                “He’s bluffing!” Joong Ki closes his mouth first. “Yunho couldn’t be here.”

                “How did you know Yunho is back in town?” Jessica still gapes.

                “Good connection with right people?” Yoochun smiles smugly. Besides him, his fiancé is staring at him long and flat.

                “He might be back for end year holiday.” Hani suggests. “It’s two weeks long this year.”

                “Since when does Yunho care about holiday?” Jaejoong sips his drink slowly. He holds his glass in stiff grip.

                “He’s just bluffing, people.” Joong Ki assures. “Last time I heard, Jung Yunho is 98765400 miles away from us showing off his fine hand family fortune. I’m just joking.” He adds quickly before he gets any hits.

Yoochun’s phone rings stealing the audience’s attention in a second. Yoochun shows the displayed caller name on his phone to everyone’s eyes before answering the call. He taps the loudspeaker icon so everyone can hear.

                “Micky’s speaking.” Yoochun puts the phone on the table.

                “I’m driving.” They hear the unmistakably Jung Yunho’s voice. “Your claws are everywhere, huh? You found me faster than I thought.”

                “You know me, Jung. Hurry up be seen by our eyes. We just ordered more food. Changmin has just come too.”

                “I can’t be long. Was just driving around for some small errands.”

                “I said no excuse. Just come.”

Jung Yunho chuckles. “Is it far from Copaden block?”

                “It’s exactly the next right turn from Copaden block. Come on. You haven’t been that snobby to say you don’t remember the roads.”

                “Okay. But not for long, alright?”

                “Just say yes, Yun.” They hear another

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter