Be with me

You're my destiny
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Your POV

  Today, I'm not going to college just want to accompany Jaebum at my home. I don't know why do I don't want him to leave. Since my room's curtains is black, I closed them all and stays in the room with the sleeping Jaebum. Stupid me, I should know that Vampires sleep at the day. I really don't know what happened to me until I feel like I need to be with Jaebum everytime. I grabs ramen as lunch and watches TV. Suddenly I heard a groan from my room I rushes and open the door, "JAEBUM WHAT HAPPENED? OHMYGOSH!" I really shocks when I see a black devil try to kill him by chokes him. I'm really don't know what to do right now. I'm scared of how the black devil looks. I'm crying harder and harder. I call his name many times and sobbing but there's no response from him. Suddenly the black devil stops choking Jaebum and turns back and looks at me. He get off from the bed and approach me, "jae-jaebum.." I whisper, the black devil walks near... and near... Suddenly someone call my name and I feel like shaking.

Jaebum's POV
"Hey baby wake up!" I wakes her up repeatedly as I heard she shouts my name many times and crying causing me to wake up.

Your POV
"Y/N wake up! Hey!" Jaebum wake me up. "ARGH! JAEBUM DON'T LEAVE ME!" I shouts but I saw him sits besides me, I immediately hugs him tightly and cry in his embrace making his black shirt wet. "*sobs* d-don't.. le..leave m-me.. p-please..*sobs*" I sobs. "Hey what happened? Had a bad dream huh? Its o

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter